It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How long can a 9/11 post stay on topic? Lets ask plenty of questions about 9/11

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 5 2012 @ 02:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by neotech1neothink

Originally posted by KpxMarMoTT

OH neotech1neothink I believe that if you never try anything you never succeed at anything. And that is the point right there. Trying is in fact succeeding. I am not loosing my time by asking questions as asking questions and helping others is the way to enlightenment (or something of the sort)

CONGRATULATIONS KpxMarMoTT on your wise words
YOU are precisely right! Your hard effort is NOT wasted! Solving the world/universal puzzle via any route (e.g. solving 9/11) is the WAY to ENLIGHTENMENT!

CARRY ON KpxMarMoTT WITH YOUR GREAT WORK in ENLIGHTENING the WORLD via ATS!

EVERYONE will soon GET UNLIMITED HAPPINESS FOREVER thanks to your KpxMarMoTT and ATSers efforts!

Thank you I feel much better actually now that I felt the light
Ohh and you can get enlightenenment (however its writen) anywhere in life. You chose what counts or not. Hey if you say im giving unlimited happyness then it must be true.

like my favorite russian would say : and as always Have a nice day

posted on Apr, 5 2012 @ 02:49 PM
link   
reply to post by KpxMarMoTT

So even if the transponder was inactive, they would still have eyes on the target as one radar system does not use the transponder answer response system. And if Air traffic Control has eyes on the prize, then you can rest assured that NORAD had Satellite view in real time..

And once the fighter is over the city how does he pick out the EXACT aircraft among dozens before it hits the building?
At what time stamp were any fighter pilots given orders to shoot down?

posted on Apr, 5 2012 @ 02:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by samkent
It wasn't a confirmed attack until the second plane hit. It was an accident.
After that it was WHo's in command and what are my orders as a pilot?

You don't just simply give orders to shoot down any hijacked airplane. That would play into the terrorists hands.
"If we just hijack the plane the American air Force will shoot us down."
"Then they will have turmoil with their media."
"It will go on for months. And all we had to do was take over. We don't need to bring weapons just say we have a bomb in our checked luggage. They will do the rest for us by shooting us down!" "Praise Allah"

That's not what we want.

Sorry but check the list again

en.wikipedia.org...

They did know about it before the second plane hit. Ive even written it on the other page. But let me just make it very apparent.

8:46: Two F-15 fighter jets are ordered to scramble from Otis Air National Guard Base in Massachusetts, intended to intercept Flight 11. Because Flight 11's transponder is off, the pilots do not know the location of their target. NEADS spends the next several minutes watching their radar screens in anticipation of Flight 11 returning a radar contact.

This proves that they were well aware and had at least a hunch even before the first plane crashed. This proves it. Also proves that NORAD was well aware within not even a 15 minute time frame. This does in fact prove within some reason that the systems are interconnected and somebody lied on the 9/11 comission.

What I did is show cause for legitimate concern over the official story. I will be adding more here in a few as well to get this post really started.

posted on Apr, 5 2012 @ 02:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by samkent

So even if the transponder was inactive, they would still have eyes on the target as one radar system does not use the transponder answer response system. And if Air traffic Control has eyes on the prize, then you can rest assured that NORAD had Satellite view in real time..

And once the fighter is over the city how does he pick out the EXACT aircraft among dozens before it hits the building?
At what time stamp were any fighter pilots given orders to shoot down?

Simple enough you have for example 100 airborne objects in the sky and 99 of them have a transponder. The radar system overlays both information.
its that easy

posted on Apr, 5 2012 @ 02:51 PM
link   

How long can a 9/11 post stay on topic?

If the topic was NORAD, the thread went off topic on the third post.

A typical 9/11 conspiracy thread, never stays on topic.

just an observation

posted on Apr, 5 2012 @ 02:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by Illustronic

How long can a 9/11 post stay on topic?

If the topic was NORAD, the thread went off topic on the third post.

A typical 9/11 conspiracy thread, never stays on topic.

just an observation

well the goal here was to talk about 9/11 as an event in its entire form. And most importantly make it very apparent that techniques are being used to discredit whatever is said. And like some other Poster told us on general conspiracy forum, there is generally 3 people that automatically try to derail and discredit everything said on the subject.

still on topic so far
Next we talk about that van and the ISRAELI secret service viewing and not interfering in the event. Or we could talk about the man that was in charge of the investigation leading to the events of 9/11 that quit his FBI job to start working in WTC1 the same day he was killed. We can even talk about how the Bin Ladens wer quietly jetted out of the country. Hows about the fact that the airplanes cannot physically move in the manner that was discribed in the flight plan.... Those subjects covered next.
edit on 5-4-2012 by KpxMarMoTT because: fourgot something

posted on Apr, 5 2012 @ 03:06 PM
link   

I often wonder why we are still friends with the nation that produced the majority of supposed hi-jackers...

Oil is a ruse with the technology we have at our disposal.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join