It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Haunebu...One or two for the album

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 6 2012 @ 10:49 AM
link   
reply to post by Not_u_again

Any chance of you acrtually researching this subject, rather than just

1. believing in the Kammler mythology, started after 1990 by Polish 'Nazi UFO' author Igor Witkowski, and with no basis in fact at all, particularly for 'The Bell'

2. believing Wikipedia about Viktor Scauberger, who was a forester and investor of water turbines. There is no evidence whatever that he ever met Hitler, had any interest in 'flying saucers', worked for the Nazis, or designed anything which flew. Water turbines just don't. So far as I've been able to work it out, around 1975, Canadian Ernest Zundel, also known as Christof Friedrich and Mattern Friedrich, and notorious for his pro-active and well-publicised scepticism of the reality of the Holocaust, published – as Mattern Friedrich – the book 'UFO – Nazi Secret Weapon?' Amid questions like ‘Is Hitler Still Alive?’ and ‘Did the Nazis have the Atom Bomb?’ he set out a range of wild speculations about lost Nazi technology and, for the first time to my knowledge (I could easily be wrong), introduced a number of the key elements of Schauberger’s involvement. Zundel says:

“Schauberger did experiments early in 1940-41 in Vienna and his 10 foot diameter models were so successful that on the very first tests they took off vertically at such surprising speeds that one model shot through the 24-foot high hangar ceiling. After this `success’ Schauberger’s experiments received 'vordringlichkeitsstufe’ - high priority – and he was given adequate funds and facilities as well as help. His aides included Czechoslovak engineers who worked at the concentration camp at Mauthausen on some parts of the Schauberger flying saucers. It is largely through these people that the story leaked out.”

Zundel also invented an account of Schauberger’s later history and death. Although he actually died at home in 1958, Zundel’s story is that:

“Viktor Schauberger lived for some years in the United States after the war where he was reported to be working on UFO projects. His articles were greatly discussed and then one day in Chicago he just vanished. His battered body was found and as to who killed Schauberger or why has never been discovered. One version has it that gangsters tried to beat his revolutionising secrets out of him and accidentally killed him.”

Zundel also published the first drawings – presumably from photos – of what he called the ‘electromagnetically-powered Flying Hats’. These were actually of models of a 'Repulsine' water turbine, on to which Zundel cut and pasted a Luftwaffe decal.

Incidentally, the stories of the 'Vril' and 'Haunebu' Nazi UFOs were fictions invented by Vladimir Terziski and Al Bielek of the supposed American Academy of Dissident Sciences in or around 1993. There is no historical evidence for either.

(PS I've tried to correct the entirely crazy Wikipedia entry. It gets changed back within minutes!)

posted on Apr, 6 2012 @ 12:32 PM
link   
reply to post by Snippy23

Too bad you ignore posts in other threads, lik this one mad by the (banned) member Kemper:

Originally posted by Erich Kemper
reply to post by Snippy23

I have to disagree with you. The term VRIL has been around since the late 20s early 30s.

I have a reproduction of it.

www.abovetopsecret.com...
edit on 6-4-2012 by Regenstorm because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 6 2012 @ 01:27 PM
link   
reply to post by Regenstorm

The term vril dates back to the science fiction book of 1871 by Edward Bulwer-Lytton,
note the word fiction

oh yeah why was kemper banned

are you some kind o neo nazi

edit on 6-4-2012 by dashdespatch because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 6 2012 @ 03:00 PM
link   
reply to post by Regenstorm

Regenstorm, you have again failed to check the facts. Even the ones you refer to in your posting.

You refer to a thread from 2009, mentioning the old 'Vril' publication. I posted on that same thread, on the same page, in reply to the posting you refer to, agreeing that the term was around in 1920 or 1930. Another poster added the fact that Vril was something imaginary, first made up by Bulwer-Lytton in a novel in, I think, 1871.

Vril is still imaginary, and that publication makes no reference to flying saucers or anything similar. It is just another unpleasant example of Nazi fantasy, special powers and self-praise.

Even if Hitler had been able to call on flying disks, he was such a pathetic military planner that he would have sent them to the wrong place, at the wrong time, in the wrong weather conditions, and they would all have been destroyed!

posted on Apr, 8 2012 @ 05:33 PM
link   
The woman is supposed to be Maria Orsic.
supriemrockefeller.files.wordpress.com...

posted on Apr, 8 2012 @ 05:42 PM
link   
More on Maria Orsic and The Vril Society:

thelivingmoon.com...

posted on Apr, 10 2012 @ 05:42 AM
link   
reply to post by IAMTAT

where is that article from? oh yeah stormfront web site need i say more

posted on Apr, 5 2013 @ 07:22 PM
link   
reply to post by Kantzveldt

There is really not much more to say about this fail of a thread.

A

posted on Apr, 6 2013 @ 04:08 AM
link   
Did you bother to check the date of the last post before you declared it a "fail"?

Did you look yet?

I'll give you another second

Now which is the bigger fail?

posted on Apr, 6 2013 @ 05:10 AM
link   
reply to post by nightmare_david

My excuses David I'm a little late.

Please don't be angry!
In case you didn't notice I was talking to Kantzveldt.
(Didn't your mom tell you that it is a bad habit to interfere when grown ups are talking?)

If there has been a memo about a new ATS rule that forbids to post in matured threads and call them what they are - in this case Kantzveldt's fail and a hint to her possible agenda here on ATS - I didn't get it.

If you want to read some of her really new stuff - from the 2nd of April 2013 - you can do so.

> "Thule Temple...The Isais Revelations"
www.abovetopsecret.com...

You will see there that really nothing has changed.

Have a wonderful day David and go for a stroll - spring seems to be around this time of the year.

A

posted on Apr, 6 2013 @ 05:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by nineix
reply to post by squarehead666

Some of it is even really fun stuff so long as you don't drink the cool-aide. Nazis on the Moon, Nazis on Mars, Nazis in underground cities beneath Antarctica, Nazis on Venus, NASA is really the Nazi AeroSpace Administration (operation paperclip), and on and on and on.

Are you disputing that Paperclip was real, or just commenting on 'mythologies' of who runs NASA?

The end of WW2 saw a desperate scramble of Nazi scientists and intelligence agents (Richard Gehlen had quite a lot of bargaining power it seems) positioning themselves so as to fall into the hands of approaching US soldiers rather than that of the Soviets. The OSS, predecessor of the CIA paved the way for the entry into the US of ardent Nazis simply by rewriting their files as 'not considered a Nazi threat', or something along those lines.

posted on Apr, 6 2013 @ 11:38 AM
link   
reply to post by cuckooold

No we were joking about the idiotic ideas, fake photos & maps, misidentified water-pumps and water towers etc. that constitute the entire basis of the Nazi UFOs lie.

Paperclip was quite real, the US is now paying the price for importing Nazis into the heart of its military/scientific/industrial/intelligence bodies.....The lunatics have taken over the asylum!

edit on 6-4-2013 by squarehead666 because: s&p

posted on Apr, 7 2013 @ 07:07 AM
link   
reply to post by squarehead666

The thing is that the US had more than a few prominent people involved in the Government/Intelligence/Military, or who were Industrialists who were either sympathetic to Nazis and/or had business dealings with them, including Prescott Bush (Grandaddy of GW), Charles Lindbergh, the Dulles brothers (who personally went to Heil Hitler), Henry Ford, and it was rumoured Walt Disney.

The idea of Paperclip may have been more than just a way of getting the best scientists and Intel people to America. It is possible that it was seen as a way of keeping the 'fascist flame' alive, despite the overwhelming defeat of Germany (and Japan).

posted on May, 23 2013 @ 02:51 PM
link   
I have always been more interested the Vril (Thule) society

The supposed photo of Maria Orsitch (Orsic) is haunting...

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join