It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Haunebu...One or two for the album

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 5 2012 @ 08:09 AM
link   
Those interested in Vril Damen and Haunebu might enjoy one or two of these...the first in particular being an intriguing establishing shot of the other two, the cropped versions of which are/were well known, and i made generally available the fuller images online a year or so back here and there.

The source... only here

edit on April 5th 2012 by greeneyedleo because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 5 2012 @ 08:15 AM
link   
Faked photo. Women did not look like that in the 1940s.

One or two for the waste bin.

posted on Apr, 5 2012 @ 08:20 AM
link   
reply to post by micpsi

An argument generally made, but the first picture is the one that should intrigue the military archivists. Also here's a woman that did look like that in the 1940's...

edit on 5-4-2012 by Kantzveldt because: Add image

posted on Apr, 5 2012 @ 08:24 AM
link   

posted on Apr, 5 2012 @ 08:26 AM
link   
All 3 of them are fake.
But that doesn't mean the Nazi UFOs are a hoax.

edit on 5-4-2012 by Regenstorm because: typo

posted on Apr, 5 2012 @ 08:31 AM
link   
reply to post by Kantzveldt

Please go back and site your sources! Thank you!

posted on Apr, 5 2012 @ 08:33 AM
link   
Very obviously all three are faked, badly.
The lady in the 3rd pic looks like a bit of a wonder weapon all the same

posted on Apr, 5 2012 @ 08:38 AM
link   
these are well known fakes knocked up in the 1970s by some neo nazis to propagate the belief that hitler had these super weapons. the myth said the nazis had this tech prior to ww2, if so why the hell didnt hitler use them?

posted on Apr, 5 2012 @ 08:42 AM
link   

I would say they're all fake , the second one the woman looks painted on and the third one as mentioned above .
The Vril Society

www.altereddimensions.net...

Vril, the Power of the Coming Race is an 1871 science fiction novel by Edward Bulwer-Lytton, originally printed as The Coming Race. Many early readers believed that its account of a superior subterranean master race and the energy-form called "Vril" was accurate, to the extent that some theosophists accepted the book as truth. A 1960 popular book speculated on a secret Vril Society in pre-Nazi Berlin.
en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Apr, 5 2012 @ 08:53 AM
link   

posted on Apr, 5 2012 @ 08:53 AM
link   
reply to post by gortex

I actually agree that the touch of glamour might have been added...

posted on Apr, 5 2012 @ 08:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by Kantzveldt
reply to post by micpsi

An argument generally made, but the first picture is the one that should intrigue the military archivists. Also here's a woman that did look like that in the 1940's...

edit on 5-4-2012 by Kantzveldt because: Add image

In this one, you can tell by the masking around the head area that this woman's head has been cut from another picture and pasted into this one, where then the cap is added on as another layer over top her pasted in head, and not done very well at all at that. Note some of the shadowing inconsistencies.

in my opinion, this photo = FAKE/manipulated.

This photo was likely originally a regular SS officer, where this woman's face was then pasted over top it.

edit on 5-4-2012 by nineix because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 5 2012 @ 09:04 AM
link   
reply to post by nineix

Now you're losing credibility, that really is an SS Helferin... (do the google search)

edit on 5-4-2012 by Kantzveldt because: typo

posted on Apr, 5 2012 @ 09:13 AM
link   

actually, that's really quite interesting considering that the photo does indeed appear to have been manipulated.

If I am in error, then, I am in error, and I will leave my post as an example that yes, I can be in error.
Fair's fair.

The photo you show, however, does appear altered. The masking around the girl's head you initially showed in the crop still appears to be sharper than you'd expect, especially compared with the other two girls.

As to the other 3, with the saucer craft, there is no retraction there as there is no doubt whatsoever that those are indeed quite very 100% fake.

posted on Apr, 5 2012 @ 09:18 AM
link   
reply to post by nineix

I disagree with your analysis on that picture.

The picture is real. The film used in those times were no the best quality, and they did not have buildt in light meters to get the exposure perfect.

No, that is a original legit picture of a german woman officer.

vvv

posted on Apr, 5 2012 @ 09:21 AM
link   
reply to post by VreemdeVlieendeVoorwep

as said, if that's the case, then, fair's fair. No one is infallible.

I still stand by my assessments on the saucer craft shots.

posted on Apr, 5 2012 @ 09:26 AM
link   
reply to post by nineix

Perhaps one can be overly suspicious, but with regards to the first photo i would expect a military archivist to declare hoax if possible, naming date, airfield, squadron, original image...there seems to be enough information to give such.

posted on Apr, 5 2012 @ 09:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by nineix
reply to post by VreemdeVlieendeVoorwep

as said, if that's the case, then, fair's fair. No one is infallible.

I still stand by my assessments on the saucer craft shots.

Indeed, and your attitude is admirable.

I also fully agree on your analysis off the other pics. Especially the second one is glaringly obvious.

vvv

posted on Apr, 5 2012 @ 09:39 AM
link   

Well, the first image is cropped from an original and given that white border as an effect to give added focus on the subject of the pasted in saucer.

I'd wager the original was a much wider crop detailing most of, if not all of the plane you now only see the tail section of.
I don't see any identifying numbers, or landmarks that could readily identify anything in that photo.

Finding the original shot with the whole plane would be significant.

posted on Apr, 5 2012 @ 10:07 AM
link   
reply to post by nineix

The first three photos are obviously fakes. Yes, I agree with you their. The photo that you're arguing about isn't even the subject of the op.

I don't agree that it is photo shopped. I see no problem with shadowing or any masking around the head area.
So tell us, whats fake about the next photo, featuring the three women standing together? Were they really male ss officers too? with female heads pasted over?

You proved your point regarding the op photos. You should've just left it at that.

TXML

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join