It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO Does Trip Around The Earth 4th April 2012

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 5 2012 @ 11:29 AM
link   
reply to post by greeneyedleo
Fair enough. I understand where you are coming from. There is too much 'crap' on youtube.
I do have to disagree with:

but it wont be found on YT

It might be. If it is, though, it WILL be hard to tell if its 'the real deal'. I guess one hoax ruins them all, aye?
I know you can't always believe what your eyes see. I try to use good sound judgment though. Maybe I'm too quickly amazed.

So their isn't even a single video, that you would stamp as 'real' or 'legit'?
Well maybe some day your mind could be changed.
TXML
p.s. Thanks for the reply! and for 'keepin it real'

posted on Apr, 5 2012 @ 11:44 AM
link   
They look like the same type of craft for sure. I'm not a video expert so they look real to me. I also noticed a dark orb in the second video. Is that a cloud or what? Very weird indeed.

posted on Apr, 5 2012 @ 12:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by txMEGAlithic
reply to post by greeneyedleo
Fair enough. I understand where you are coming from. There is too much 'crap' on youtube.
I do have to disagree with:

but it wont be found on YT

It might be. If it is, though, it WILL be hard to tell if its 'the real deal'. I guess one hoax ruins them all, aye?
I know you can't always believe what your eyes see. I try to use good sound judgment though. Maybe I'm too quickly amazed.

So their isn't even a single video, that you would stamp as 'real' or 'legit'?
Well maybe some day your mind could be changed.
TXML
p.s. Thanks for the reply! and for 'keepin it real'

the thing with me and what i always suggest to people is....
until common terrestrial things can be absolutely eliminated then i find it hard to call anything amazing or a UFO.
sure there are videos of ULs (unidentified lights)....but many if not most of these lights there is no way of knowing if the light is coming from a source "flying" or something attached to an object on the ground or the side of a mountain or just CGI....

so yes, there are vids that i cannot explain what they are.......but i do not jump to a conclusion of "amazing" or something extraterrestrial. just "eh, who knows".....

i can look out my window and see all kinds of ULs....but since i live in a mountainous area, i have no way of telling if the lights are coming from some car on the side of a mountain or one of the zillions of towers with lights for air traffic (im at a pretty high elevation)....

but i would never film this stuff and upload to YT claiming a UFO.

i also am very very aware of the stuff up in our skies. i know the planets/stars/satellites overhead. i also know the lights on planes and choppers and how they work and understand aviation and how they fly in the skies....i know what birds look like in flight under regular light and night vision....im very aware of all these terrestrial things.

i have been here for many many years....Ive seen it all here in the A&U forum....after awhile....you learn to spot the hoaxes and misidentifications.

For something to be a UFO it needs to...

1. be absolutely unidentifiable (everything else needs to be eliminated FIRST including professional analysis for CGI) then it truly is a "UO" (unidentified object)

2. be.............FLYING (proof needs to be show it is in the air flying)

what we have here and all over the net is a rush to judgment and a lack of rational analysis and an immediate jump to "amazing" "the real deal". i rarely see a process of elimination taking places EXCEPT by those nasty "debunkers" and "skeptics"....i wish everyone would do this....

....just my thoughts....
edit on April 5th 2012 by greeneyedleo because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 5 2012 @ 08:59 PM
link   
While both objects appeared to be travelling kind of "fast" I didn't see any cause to assume anything beyond man-made craft. If I have underestimated their speed, both videos had audio so is it incorrect to wonder where the sonic booms are?

posted on Apr, 5 2012 @ 10:04 PM
link   
From the tread title I opened this to see a UFO fly around the world.

Typical letdown, just another misrepresentative sensationalistic thread title. Shame on you OP author.

Like Superman.

edit on 5-4-2012 by Illustronic because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 6 2012 @ 03:42 AM
link   
reply to post by FraternitasSaturni

This is some weird footage...

Yes agreed! The objects look similar in both videos and look to be travelling (as best as the human eye can tell) in speed!

posted on Apr, 6 2012 @ 03:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by swan001
See? The staff agrees with me. Probably a hoax.

Lol that made me laugh for some reason... Its a drone

posted on Apr, 6 2012 @ 03:56 AM
link   

but it wont be found on YT.

Greeneye, I have seen you post many a time in ufo threads, and 96% of the time I do agree with your opinion on things.

I have also seen that exact claim being made many times before. I cannot disregard a video just because it comes from youtube. Youtube is an easy way for people to upload videos and share it from there to other sites.

Of course, as time has gone on, and the hoaxes have been plentiful, youtube videos have had this stigma attached to them, for being faked, or untrustworthy. However, if I had to see an ufo land in my garden, and I video it, I would probably upload it to youtube. It would probably dismissed then as hoax or cgi, just because of this stigma of youtube videos. No matter how real it is.

Sorry if I am off topic, just wanted to share this. Thank you.

vvv

posted on Apr, 6 2012 @ 05:24 AM
link   
Two people have commented on how there is no shadow on the clouds of the UFO in the first video, so I will raise these points.

It is very hard to tell what angle the sun is, or the height the object is above the clouds. Besides that, the top of the clouds are not flat, so any shadow from an object that small may not even be able to be seen from the angle of the camera.

posted on Apr, 6 2012 @ 09:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by VreemdeVlieendeVoorwep

but it wont be found on YT.

Greeneye, I have seen you post many a time in ufo threads, and 96% of the time I do agree with your opinion on things.

I have also seen that exact claim being made many times before. I cannot disregard a video just because it comes from youtube. Youtube is an easy way for people to upload videos and share it from there to other sites.

Of course, as time has gone on, and the hoaxes have been plentiful, youtube videos have had this stigma attached to them, for being faked, or untrustworthy. However, if I had to see an ufo land in my garden, and I video it, I would probably upload it to youtube. It would probably dismissed then as hoax or cgi, just because of this stigma of youtube videos. No matter how real it is.

Sorry if I am off topic, just wanted to share this. Thank you.

vvv

I get the point you are making and are probably right.
Just years and years of looking out stuff found on YT has left a bad taste in my mouth....
I dont disregard because it is hosted on YT, I do look into the totality of everything....
I just dont think there is much on YT that is credible.....based on what keeps being found...
edit on April 6th 2012 by greeneyedleo because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 6 2012 @ 05:07 PM
link   
Just so happen to be filming out of the window at the right time; wow, how lucky is that! The fact that this footage has already been copy written is also kinda off putting IMO... But that's just me

Peace.

dej...

posted on Apr, 6 2012 @ 05:08 PM
link   
looks like cgi.

The speed doesnt look constant and it just looks like another iphone app job or somthing.

Just like the other one almost exactly the same the other day, in fact it almost looks like a horizontal flip of thta video actually...

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join