It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why so many SUPER TORNADOs this year - is it gonna be like dis for the rest of the 2012?!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 5 2012 @ 05:59 AM
link   

Just 3 mos into 2012 and we have already had so much daily inclement, extreme weather conditions in America at least.

ie 95 tornados in one day, when was the last time that ever happened in us history, if ever?

and what is to come for the rest of the year? its looking like more and more everyday...

or maybe someone can debunk my qualms and show statistics that tornado activity is not above average this year so far? that would be music to my ears *boom*

whole trees and 2 tractor trailers whipped up 50+ feet HIGH by torrential tornado activity in TX (48 hrs ago)

and today, Louisiana Mississippi + AL, TN , GA, FL, SC be AWARE, more tornadoes...

edit on 5-4-2012 by BiggerPicture because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 5 2012 @ 06:08 AM
link   
reply to post by BiggerPicture

Yes. These tornados are generated by the Illuminati government's weather control (just Wikipedia it). These artificial tornados are there to make us believe that the Global Warming Scam is real (I have access to REAL graphs showing the opposite and the desperate efforts from the government to make us believe that it is warming because of CO2). There will be more of it: I think they are generated to destroy our economy and declare a National State Emergency, and then they will remove Constitution lwas and rewrite them to make US labor slaves Google S-1867 law). The 2012 end of the world blow will come from FEMA and artifially-generated catastrophes to justify their actions.

posted on Apr, 5 2012 @ 06:10 AM
link   
No, just for the rest of tornado season, lol.

Damn those Illuminati for creating tornadoes in tornado season.

posted on Apr, 5 2012 @ 06:21 AM
link   
reply to post by BiggerPicture

Took me all but 5 minutes to find a annual graph showing monthly trends...

www.spc.noaa.gov...

It shows clearly that fear mongers have short (or selective) memories...

posted on Apr, 5 2012 @ 07:14 AM
link   
Super tornados?? Where. Its the usual thing every time this year. You people make real researchers of the nwo/Illuminati look bad.

posted on Apr, 5 2012 @ 08:55 AM
link   
we're going to have a stormy spring but we won't have more than average tornadoes all through 2012..... only through the season.

in texas we had a horrendous summer last year but this year it won't be as hot and we'll get a bit more rain. it will be a bumpy spring though.

posted on Apr, 5 2012 @ 08:56 AM
link   
I created this thread last night dealing with the crazy weather so far this year. In it the tornadoe forcast is published. You may find the information of interest.

A Look Into The Strange Weather This Spring. And What Is To Come

posted on Apr, 5 2012 @ 12:16 PM
link   
I live in Dallas/Fort Worth. We have been lucky to avoid tornadoes many Springs, but not this time. However, I would not categorize any of them as "super tornadoes."

posted on Apr, 5 2012 @ 12:18 PM
link   
I'm surprised that nobody mentioned Mother Nature a.k.a. HAARP as being the culprit

Oh wait.....nevermind
edit on 5-4-2012 by TXRabbit because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 5 2012 @ 02:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by BiggerPicture

ie 95 tornados in one day, when was the last time that ever happened in us history, if ever?

Dozens of times. Please research things before you make yourself look like a fool.

en.wikipedia.org...

And once again, with all the hoopla regarding severe weather these days and the sheer number of storm chasers, I will continue submitting the theory that much of the supposed "increased number of tornadoes" is a result of more storm spotters and chasers witnessing them.

But, you can continue with fear mongering fantasies if you so choose.
edit on 5-4-2012 by Drew99GT because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 5 2012 @ 09:08 PM
link   
I asked a question and was told don't make yourself a fool.

Why not?

new topics

top topics

join