It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Titanic was the Olympic.

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 5 2012 @ 07:56 PM
link   
reply to post by Xcellante

ah yes - mega millionaires and heavy insurance policies. Does anyone besides myself think of the world trade center buildings falling in their own foot print at record time? Or the fact that no building in the history of the world has ever fallen from being struck by a plane or ravaged from fire - let alone just fueled with kerosene LOL.

Yep - the World Center fraud proves this proves is not a new concept in the land of the rich and fraudulent. What a sick joke our government is playing on us. Silverstien anyone LOL

posted on Apr, 5 2012 @ 08:27 PM
link   
The more recent WTC event would have been logically orchestrated by a global PTB. Japan was heavily involved with its construction. Since *planes* of Middle East terrorists were blamed for its demise the middle east countries must have known about it at some level. We were between Iraq conflicts so there were military operations running in the background.

Back in 1913 the global powers were involved in WWI. There was a race on to build large Dreadnought war ships from 1906 to 1914. It wasn't till the German Luftwaffe successes that the military had much use for planes. We have learned more recently about the involvement of the Jekyll island elite during the period. German submarines spent a lot of time watching Jekyll island.

If you want to learn how the PTB orchestrate, examining these older projects as they get declassified should shed some light. These days its easier to find the esoteric keys that bring sense to the history books. The downside is that its been over 100 years and the victors of WW2 are motivated not to disclose any WW1 information that would open the doors to revisionist history. We can do all kinds of "what if" and "logically this scenario probably happened" kind of stuff on lightly viewed ATS threads but don't expect corroboration from the MSM. The world isn't ready for the truth.

posted on Apr, 5 2012 @ 08:43 PM
link   
reply to post by repeatoffender

fickle ATS...

this older Olympic/Titanic thread was started 12 months ago, and got 37 replies...one flag...

www.abovetopsecret.com...

this new thread already has 37 FLAGs...???

just wondering why...

seeya
edit on 5/4/2012 by shaneR because: link fixed

posted on Apr, 5 2012 @ 08:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by riddle6
And here I was thinking it was a simple as a ship running into a giant chunk of ice.

I really don't know what to say either way. I had never even thought that there could be anything conspiracy-related with Titanic or any of its sister ships.

This probably sounds weird, but this is one of the weirdest things I've ever read on here (and that's saying something).
It is almost as weird as some of blocula's threads.

Almost.

posted on Apr, 5 2012 @ 08:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by repeatoffender

Originally posted by rtyfx
I don't buy this. Thousands of men working in the shipyard would have known.

Blatant BS.

just like hundreds of people that could have been involved in a 9/11 conspiracy would have knowledge but dont leak anything, where are they?, or the JFK assination where are they?, or the Iran contra conspiracy or countless others. fact is if whistle blowers are not protected then why leak info, you really think 100 years ago an irish guy with 10 kids is going to have any incentive to leak info, and even if rumours circled they would have died off. an ideal place to look would be ireland itself for stories of this kind

correct, there is a bigger problem with the poor thinking process of "how come no one came forward" notion used to debunk.

Who says people didn't? What is being said here by this horrible debunking logic, but folks are too ignorant to see the flaw in their own logic, is no one took note! If I run down the local paper and say "it was the Olympic and not the Titanic" I am a whistle blower! The newsman says, yeah right, how come no one else has come forward? I'm tossed out on my can and that's it. There are countless stories of people who have been totally destroyed by certain groups, and the history has been changed by those who took notes later. Did anyone try and debunk Gulf Of Tonkin? We no KNOW it didn't happen, but how come we didn't know it then, well for one a whole lot of influential people wanted us all to believe it happened, so I hardly think a few "whistle blowers" would have been allowed to derail the effort.

The "how come no one ever game forward" is just about the laziest, and most feeble debunking effort of all time and has zero validity to it.

I will say this, it seems to me after looking at such matters, the bigger the story, the more mythical, the more important we ALL get with the program and repeat what happened perfectly (think, Lincoln, Titanic, 911 etc.) the more likely the story is wholly made up.

posted on Apr, 5 2012 @ 09:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by nineix
reply to post by repeatoffender

I'm not sure what to make of this.

I, as well as I'm sure many others, would be quite interested to see some sources linking photos to the letters "M" and "P you are claiming were covered up with other letters that have since supposedly fallen off.
If such is shown in one of these videos, it'd be proper nice and accommodating were you to point out which one, and where about on the tick such can be found as opposed to having to sit through ...

edit on 5-4-2012 by nineix because: (no reason given)

5th video, last minute.

posted on Apr, 5 2012 @ 09:22 PM
link   
IMO that looks more like an "N" followed by an "I" than it does an "M". I could be wrong, but there seems to be no apparent connection between what I see as two different letters, as opposed to a single letter. I do see how it could be an "M", but the condition of this particular portion of the wreck makes it almost impossible to discern from photographs.

posted on Apr, 5 2012 @ 09:27 PM
link   
This topic is new to me but I found this to be quite telling:

Wilde was transferred from the Olympic to the Titanic, and Blair sent over to the Olympic. Good for Blair, not so good for Wilde. This move bumped Chief Officer Murdoch back to First Officer and First Officer Lightoller back to Second Officer. It also caused confusion as the ship was about the depart for America. In his rush to get off the Titanic and onto the Olympic, Blair took with him by accident, the key to the crow’s nest telephone. Most importantly, as it would turn out for the men in the crow’s nest keeping watch for ice that fateful night, Blair also mislaid the crows nest binoculars.

From the link provided by Mufcutcakeyumyum:
listverse.com...
edit on 5-4-2012 by cartenz because: changed quote to ex shortcode

posted on Apr, 5 2012 @ 09:53 PM
link   
I found an interesting link regarding the switch. I guess I've never put much thought into this scenario but it opens a whole new path of thought for me.

www.paullee.com...

posted on Apr, 5 2012 @ 10:00 PM
link   
I'm not sure if this link has been posted before, but it's for a History Channel show on the subject:

www.youtube.com...

When you watch it, you'll see some related vids to the right. However, pay not attention - the engraved "M" and "P" on the sunken ship tell me all I need to know.

posted on Apr, 5 2012 @ 10:02 PM
link   
Honestly, the fact that the Titanic was owned by Whitestar Line / J.P. Morgan, aka American Rothschild stooge, who was trying to get the Federal Reserve Act passed quickly raises the conspiracy alarm for me.

Then, there's the fact that J.P Morgan never boarded the Titanic, even though it was his ship, the biggest and best ship ever made at time. What an honor it would have been to ride the maiden voyage of greatest ship ever made. Don't you think he would have christened the vessel before it set sail? Guess what, the Titanic was never christened!

Then, a bunch of the main prominent members of American society against the creation of the Federal Reserve were killed during the sinking of the Titanic, when most of the elite were allowed to board lifeboats before everyone else certainly raises questions. I suspect they were actually murdered before or during the sinking of the Titanic.
edit on 5-4-2012 by tooo many pills because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 5 2012 @ 10:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheBloodRed
The video was actually very interesting. It is a good digest of this conspiracy but doesn't really mention the setup of those opposing the Federal Reserve riding on the ship.

I don't think the docu. filmmakers believe that particular part of the conspiracy theory. They seem to suggest that the intention was to sink the ship and have ALL of the passengers saved by the The California parked a few miles from the sinking site, but that errors in communication and navigation caused that plan to fail, killing 1500.

posted on Apr, 5 2012 @ 10:10 PM
link   
reply to post by Lazarus Short

Here is a link to a video clearly showing the letters T-I-T-A-N-I-C.

Click Explore RMS Titanic.
Click On Photo & Video

www.rmstitanic.net...#/explore/deeper-look/photo-a nd-video

edit on 5-4-2012 by 79ymaot because: Added clarification.

posted on Apr, 5 2012 @ 10:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by JiggyPotamus
IMO that looks more like an "N" followed by an "I" than it does an "M". I could be wrong, but there seems to be no apparent connection between what I see as two different letters, as opposed to a single letter. I do see how it could be an "M", but the condition of this particular portion of the wreck makes it almost impossible to discern from photographs.

Two choices: T-I-T-A-N-I-C or O-L-Y-M-P-I-C

If we assume "M" followed by "P," the engraving makes perfect sense. If we assume "N" followed by "I," we run into a problem. Do we see the loop of the "P" or not? I took a third look at it, and no, we do not see the loop of the "P," however, if we assume "N" and then "I," we must [MUST!] expect the next letter to be "C," which is not there. If that first visible engraved letter is an "N," then we have it followed by two uprights. What I am trying to say is that if we assume an "N," then the vertical righthand portion of the letter is not really seen, so that we are left with two following upright letters, when one should be the letter "C". We also have to ask why, with the name already engraved indelibly into the hull, the name would then be rived on over the engraving. It makes no sense.
edit on 5-4-2012 by Lazarus Short because: lah-de-dah

posted on Apr, 5 2012 @ 10:20 PM
link   
off the subject,, BUt that guy in the video looks like the doctor from the Human centipied

posted on Apr, 5 2012 @ 10:23 PM
link   

posted on Apr, 5 2012 @ 10:23 PM
link   
so the ship that didnt sink, the sister ship. cant they just check under the letters? case closed

oops seems it got blown up 1937

Olympic was withdrawn from service in 1935 and sold to Sir John Jarvis for £100,000 to be partially demolished at Jarrow, providing work for the region.[42] In 1937, Olympic was towed to Inverkeithing to T.W. Ward's yard for final demolition.[43]

edit on 5-4-2012 by jazzguy because: checked wikipedia for current status of the olympic

edit on 5-4-2012 by jazzguy because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 5 2012 @ 10:39 PM
link   
reply to post by frayed1

From what i just quickly researched the construction cost of the Titanic was $7.5 million and the insurance payout was $8 million

posted on Apr, 5 2012 @ 10:50 PM
link   
The Sa-tanic, i mean...........Ti-tanic was as big a hoax back then, as it 9/11 is today. I doubt it was to kill 3 men, as it would be easier to bribe than kill. Whole thing was a project/fear tactic. Nothing has changed, just the word "accident" to "terrorism".

posted on Apr, 5 2012 @ 11:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by butcherguy

Originally posted by riddle6
And here I was thinking it was a simple as a ship running into a giant chunk of ice.

I really don't know what to say either way. I had never even thought that there could be anything conspiracy-related with Titanic or any of its sister ships.

This probably sounds weird, but this is one of the weirdest things I've ever read on here (and that's saying something).
It is almost as weird as some of blocula's threads.

Almost.
Uh, no...no it's not as weird as blocula's threads. No where near.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join