It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Australia, New Zealand and the NWO - A recent observation

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 5 2012 @ 05:38 AM
link   
Mods please move if this is the wrong forum.

The idea of a NWO entails a combination of a one world government and one world currency. Australia often gets forgotten when people consider and look at all the corrupt and wrong doings of our little world. Hell, i'm Australian and often forget just how big our country is.

But still, we signs that the idea of a NWO really isn't that farfetched.

ABC

The Australian and New Zealand productivity commissions are seeking public feedback on the idea of having a single currency for the two countries.

Personally, i am 'not' against the idea of a world unity, in fact i think it's what we need to in order to survive as a species and not kill ourselves (and our planet) off, but i do not trust the 'leaders' and general population for such a task to be undertaken without it resulting in a totalitarian regime of sorts. We as a civilisation have a lot of individual growing to do before we can we can unite peacefully and live happily.

…Thus wars have raged in the world since the beginning of time, because we are not ready to deal with the conflict where it really is - within us.

The following may also be relevant, however have already both been covered by ATS members recently

Australia "peacefully" invaded by 2500 marines

Also potentially related to the united currency

Company collapses hit record high - Australia

There isn't a lot of Aussie news here on ATS, well not much that gets popular coverage, so i thought it might be an interesting link. I'm sure there are other pieces of recent information that could be added to this besides the recent resignation of banking officials. What can i say, i don't believe anything anyone says anymore.

Another interesting thought comes from a thread i stumbled across a couple months back that talks about the apparent CIA infiltration of Australia back in mid-late 1900's.

The CIA in Australia: America's foreign watergate

"There is profoundly increasing evidence that foreign espionage and intelligence activities are being practised in Australia on a wide scale… I believe the evidence is so grave and so alarming in its implications that it demands the fullest explanation. The deception over the CIA and the activities of foreign installations on our soil… are an onslaught on Australia's sovereignty."
- GOUGH WHITLAM to the Australian Parliament, 1977

Another interesting quote from the linked website in the thread

The American Christopher Boyce described CIA covert operations in Australia aimed
at bringing down the Labor Government of Gough Whitlam. Boyce was sentenced
to 40 years solitary confinement for his refusal to stay silent on the matter.

edit on 5-4-2012 by BeforeTheHangmansNoose because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 5 2012 @ 06:11 AM
link   
reply to post by BeforeTheHangmansNoose

When I first heard the story on ABC, I immediately thought of all the Aussie ATSers and the NWO angle...

I dont think it will happen tho, well not any time soon. The way I see it, and Im not an economist, is that NZ has a slow economic growth rate, practically no resources (compared to AU), and a high unemployment rate. If im correct with those for-mentioned, then it would seem to me as being economic suicide if we let the Kiwis use our currency...

or would it be a new currency, and not just the Aussie dollar being used in yet another pacific island nation?

posted on Apr, 5 2012 @ 06:45 AM
link   

This isn't a conspiracy, if you knew some history you would know that New Zealand was originally meant to become an Australian state. Since 1901, our government has had a lot of influence in New Zealand, but I don't think they would EVER accept it becoming the seventh state of Australia, maybe 100 years ago but not in 2012.
Just because they might accept to use our currency doesn't mean they are handing over sovereingty, many South Pacific island nations use Australian currency but they are still completely independent. The reason they use our currency is because it is so much cheaper for them and because it is very stable.
New Zealand is in a economic slump at the moment, but I highly doubt there will be a united currency. It would only benefit NZ, and many Australians would ask why?
So I can't see this ever happening, we might be close allies but thats as close as it gets.

posted on Apr, 5 2012 @ 06:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by cartenz

When I first heard the story on ABC, I immediately thought of all the Aussie ATSers and the NWO angle...

I dont think it will happen tho, well not any time soon. The way I see it, and Im not an economist, is that NZ has a slow economic growth rate, practically no resources (compared to AU), and a high unemployment rate. If im correct with those for-mentioned, then it would seem to me as being economic suicide if we let the Kiwis use our currency...

or would it be a new currency, and not just the Aussie dollar being used in yet another pacific island nation?

To be honest I don't think the NZers would ever accept using our currency, they are too proud to use money that has Australiana written all over it.

But at the same time, if there was to be a united currency, I don't think Australians would accept it as it would only benefit NZ and scrap our own unique money.

posted on Apr, 5 2012 @ 06:50 AM
link   

But at the same time, if there was to be a united currency, I don't think Australians would accept it as it would only benefit NZ and scrap our own unique money.

Implying the government has never done something that it's people have opposed?

Though it's not really my point, it's more then likely a way of just trying to get a feel of the peoples position on the issue, as it has already stated.

posted on Apr, 5 2012 @ 07:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by BeforeTheHangmansNoose

Implying the government has never done something that it's people have opposed?

Though it's not really my point, it's more then likely a way of just trying to get a feel of the peoples position on the issue, as it has already stated.

To be honest, I don't even think Australia will be Australia within the next 100 years. WA has a strong move for independence, and Queensland has been talking about indepence since the 1970s.

posted on Apr, 5 2012 @ 07:33 AM
link   
reply to post by Jace26

Thats a good point, though recently in SA's advertiser (quite possibly the worlds worst newspaper) a local poll asking whether or not Australia should become a republic and the results were something like 95% against.

posted on Apr, 5 2012 @ 07:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by Jace26
To be honest, I don't even think Australia will be Australia within the next 100 years. WA has a strong move for independence, and Queensland has been talking about indepence since the 1970s.

I would really love to see a WA republic in my lifetime, unfortunately I dont think we have 100 years left to make it happen. And in the current political/economic/MSM climate, I am not pushing for it. I dont want a Sandgropper Republic run by the likes of Gina/Twiggy/The Cottesloe Cabal.

For the time being Im happy to be part of the Commonwealth; WA State election next year I may change my mind.

I WANT THE GLOBE BACK COLIN!!!

EDIT: WA had a referendum in 1933 to split from the Commonwealth, it failed due to media manipulation. maybe I should start a thread on it in Media Matters.....
edit on 5-4-2012 by cartenz because: i forget history.

posted on Apr, 5 2012 @ 07:45 AM
link   

reply to post by Jace26

Thats a good point, though recently in SA's advertiser (quite possibly the worlds worst newspaper) a local poll asking whether or not Australia should become a republic and the results were something like 95% against.

not attacking you, just the statistic. 95% to me seems like it was taken from a small sample--like 20 people?. 94%, 96% would indicate a bigger sample surveyed, 95 just seems like they asked 20 Young Libs, and only one misunderstood the question.

That said, I did vote to retain the monarchy back when we had that referendum. I realise now I was played like a beach by the media circus.

EDIT: oh, yeah--S&F. This needs to be discussed to a greater audience.
edit on 5-4-2012 by cartenz because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 5 2012 @ 07:57 AM
link   
reply to post by cartenz

If remember, there were about about 500 people who voted on the poll, i remembered because usually less then 100 reply, and it was a surprisingly large amount.

posted on Apr, 5 2012 @ 08:26 AM
link   

reply to post by Jace26

Yeah but thats South Australia, have you ever noticed how "British" sounding their accent is? They have a different history which is more tied to religion and the motherland.

WA and Queensland are both very different from South Australia, they are far more patriotic of their own state than anywhere else in the country.

But did you know there is already one area in Australia that is technically independent, The Principality of Hutt River was formed in the 1970s and has its own currency, and even a king!!

posted on Apr, 5 2012 @ 08:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by cartenz

Originally posted by Jace26

I would really love to see a WA republic in my lifetime, unfortunately I dont think we have 100 years left to make it happen. And in the current political/economic/MSM climate, I am not pushing for it. I dont want a Sandgropper Republic run by the likes of Gina/Twiggy/The Cottesloe Cabal.

For the time being Im happy to be part of the Commonwealth; WA State election next year I may change my mind.

I WANT THE GLOBE BACK COLIN!!!

EDIT: WA had a referendum in 1933 to split from the Commonwealth, it failed due to media manipulation. maybe I should start a thread on it in Media Matters.....
edit on 5-4-2012 by cartenz because: i forget history.

You make some good points.
I am from Queensland and I am a Queenslander BEFORE I am an Australian. I do support Queensland becoming independent, mostly because I feel like the southern states have been using our resources for their wealth and have given nothing in return.

The exact same can be said for WA. However, I just don't feel like neither WA or Queensland has a strong enough identity to seperate.
I mean we are just like anywhere else in the country, we have the same animals, etc.

But WA very nearly became independent back in the 1930s, since then there has been continous calls for independence. Well if they ever do, I might just become a refugee to escape Gillards Gaddafi style dictatorship.

posted on Apr, 19 2012 @ 04:00 AM
link   

posted on Jun, 14 2013 @ 02:09 AM
link   

Just a note this issue has nothing to do with nwo/globalism a trade block between Aus/Nz is natural.
They virtually just another state of Aus nothing new here nothing threatening going on.

edit on 14-6-2013 by Theprimordialocker because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 14 2013 @ 02:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by Theprimordialocker

Just a note this issue has nothing to do with nwo/globalism a trade block between Aus/Nz is natural.
They virtually just another state of Aus nothing new here nothing threatening going on.

edit on 14-6-2013 by Theprimordialocker because: (no reason given)

^^ This.

The 'single currency' idea is just laughable.

top topics

join