It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Most UFOs Are Invisible?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 5 2012 @ 02:52 AM
link   
Logically?
Aliens would turn their lights off ...whilst flying in the sky?

Even if only to reduce their carbon ? footprtint?

Some Wesh (mushroom affected?) Granny swears she she;s some flashing UFO on top the local Tor..and we all flock to the mountain top?

Aliens will not flash their wares?

Most surely will infiltrate by diming their navigation(sic) lights...upon entering the Earth sphere?

Look up to the night sky we should be wary of shade not light?

posted on Apr, 5 2012 @ 03:00 AM
link   
reply to post by Dr Expired

Flashing lights are more then likely human controlled aircrafts, the reason for the flashing light is a safety feature.

Any reason for a UFO being controlled by extra terrestrials, to show off lights, would be either to add to a large scale form of very gradual disclosure, or their crafts hardness energy in a way that we do not understand yet, and there for, just seems like balls of lights, for example.

If you go outside enough, you can monitor the flight paths of planes and the location of local airports, that way, when you seen an unusual light, you can straight away say whether it's suspicious, or just another local plane.

posted on Apr, 5 2012 @ 03:03 AM
link   
WHY would alien vehicles not have lights on them for the same reason we do?

edit on 5-4-2012 by zorgon because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 5 2012 @ 03:03 AM
link   

Yes, this is a very good point. Considering that humans are very close to true invisibility in our own stealth vehicles

It seems inconceivable to me that Aliens that have perfected the ability to travel the stars would not have cloaking technology far superior to our own.....In other words, if you see something odd in the sky...It's probably not an Alien Ship!

posted on Apr, 5 2012 @ 03:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by bhornbuckle75
Yes, this is a very good point. Considering that humans are very close to true invisibility in our own stealth vehicles

One disadvantage to stealth cloaking devices is that they are also invisible to radar... kinda hard to find your enemy if they have invisible planes too

posted on Apr, 5 2012 @ 03:42 AM
link   
I feel a civilisation which has the technology to fly accross entire galaxies or slar systems has the technology to hide their vehicles of transport.

Another way of looking at this OP would be to say that the majority of Alien vehicles which penetrate our countries air spaces do so at very high speeds. Such high speeds that it has been reported that the Human eye cannot see it moving. I would then go as far to say that for them to travel at cruise speed over densly populated areas would be unwise and tactically backwards unless they were definately trying to get our attention. Or if they were monitoring us.

Usually though I would bet that they have safe areas on the planet and move between them at very high speeds

posted on Apr, 5 2012 @ 03:52 AM
link   
Yes...I always wondered...why would such an advanced civilization, capable of interstellar travel, turn on the lights? I suspect they are using other tech instruments for navigating in flight. Imagine what level of computing power and navigation instruments they could have if they can travel the stars. What would be the purpose of having lights turned on in high altitude? We need lights to better identify any potential mid air collisions, and for landing/take off. They would most likely have no need for lights, unless they wanted to be spotted easier.

I once read an interesting statement...goes something like this: If you see an alien ship, it means it is malfunctioning. If you see a triangle shaped craft, it is of human origin. Aliens don't use triangle shaped designs as the shape is not useful for the propulsion type they are using.

I really don't know about physics of the shape and propulsion, but it makes sense. Their technology was developed in different environment no doubt, makes sense that the design would be something different that ours.

posted on Apr, 5 2012 @ 03:52 AM
link   
I think concealing/cloaking is absolutely possible if not already made. Some sources I don't remember claim that to have been done. All you have to do is go into the invisible fort he human eye spectrum of light and this 'all you have to do' of course takes a lot of science.

If you use infra-red camera you are sure to see more than you do without one.

posted on Apr, 5 2012 @ 03:57 AM
link   
If they existed and had such advanced tech then I'm sure they would be much more stealth than a stealth bomber!

posted on Apr, 5 2012 @ 03:58 AM
link   

Don't know, and neither does anyone else. If they are advanced enough to get here and poke around than I'm sure they could also have the knowledge of much better 'stealth' than we can even imagine. On that note...seems as though the best UFO stealth for our environment would be a cloud cloak sort of thing.

posted on Apr, 5 2012 @ 04:41 AM
link   
I actually believe that whole planets are cloaked/phased by aliens and this is one of the reasons we do not see other civilizations. Hell, maybe the whole universe that we see is an hologram.

If anything like the "prime directive" would be true, you can bet we would cloak planets with pre-warp life to protect them. It just makes total sense.

So yes OP, I STRONGLY believe that most UFO's and aliens are invisible.

posted on Apr, 5 2012 @ 05:55 AM
link   
Why are they hiding anyways? Only spies with evil intent don't want to be seen. Someone will no doubt say : "they are just observing us and won't interfere....". If their cover has already been blown (1000s of pictures, videos, eyewitness accounts), why do they keep hiding, unless they do have evil intent?

As for everyone wanting govt. disclosure, why can't these "aliens" disclose themselves? Why are they waiting on the govt? For being so advanced, they appear to be rather dumb. If you (aliens) want to communicate with humans, quit wasting your time with crop circles, kidnaping/speaking through nutjobs, and butt probing. Instead learn a language (do it free on the internet), appear during the day time while most people are awake, and reveal yourselves to a crowd, like at a sporting event.

Until then, I will stick to the widely popular theory that these aliens are nothing more than the fallen angels that deceived humans in the past, forcing them to worship them as gods and perform human sacrifices. Space aliens is just a new cover for them. The "wise" humans of today, are to smart to believe in gods, like the "primitive" Egyptians, Mayans, Incans etc. Nope, space aliens is much more believable... Thanks Hollywood, your constant stream of alien crap seems to have worked

posted on Apr, 5 2012 @ 06:18 AM
link   

They love to hide in the Clouds! Pay attention to areas where Birds are falling out of the sky dead, this is a sign that Alien craft has been in an area.

posted on Apr, 5 2012 @ 09:00 AM
link   
According to so called contactees, alien ships can shift into a frequency outside our field of vision, but they are still there, that's why you can catch them with infrared cameras. Others say that they can jump into other dimensions. Far fetched yes, but it's equally as far fetched as aliens coming to earth. The way I figure, if you can believe that they can travel millions of light years, in ships the size of a small house, then anything is possible.

top topics

join