It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

12/21/2012 will likely be a global disaster, become a 'prepper'

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 5 2012 @ 01:56 PM
link   
reply to post by j619pinoy

There had to have been a purpose the calendar ends on 12/21/2012.

There's a lot I could pick apart in this post but for now I will focus on this statement. Where is the proof the Long Count ends on 12/21/2012. You believers keep making this claim but not a single one has been able to back it up. For a claim so crucial to all these 2012 theories this should be an easy question for you. Why do you believe the Long Count ends on 12/21/2012?

posted on Apr, 5 2012 @ 02:25 PM
link   
I'm always amazed at the number of people who would rather give in/up quickly and die than to face a potential disaster with the hope of overcoming it. I guess people have been watching too many dooms day movies or reading too many EOTWAWKI books. What ever happened to hope being stronger than fear? Our anscestors struggled through massive wars, droughts, floods, more wars and who knows what else. What if they all had the same woe is me, guess I'll lay down and let the powers that be take me?

It seems to me, there are those who choose to at least try, and that's the first step. We don't know if an EMP, combined with volcanic activity and earthquakes, which happen to trigger the breakdown of hundreds of nuclear reactors will dessimate 99% of the earth's population. But I figure that there will be SOME survivors and I hope to be one of them.
edit on 5-4-2012 by Gridrebel because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 5 2012 @ 03:05 PM
link   
People should be prepped for what could happen on any given day. During any hour or minute, there is likely someone who is experiencing some type of horrific crisis. It helps to to be prepared.

There are also so many disaster scenarios that it is likely impossible to be prepared enough to survive.
edit on 5-4-2012 by tamusan because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 5 2012 @ 04:23 PM
link   
reply to post by j619pinoy

Worlds destroyed by water is one of the great floods. Not the ice melting. More than likely the biblical noah's ark flood

posted on Apr, 6 2012 @ 06:53 AM
link   
reply to post by OGOldGreg

A global flood has never happened. The myth of a global flood is a story, possibly based on a local calamity that was exaggerated into a larger than life tale.

posted on Apr, 7 2012 @ 06:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by conspiracy88
reply to post by someguy0083

What documentary is this?

Cue Xcalibur and Stereologist in 1....2...3....

loool you was right...they popped up in time

makes you think ....no

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join