It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

12/21/2012 will likely be a global disaster, become a 'prepper'

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 5 2012 @ 02:08 AM
link   
Based on a multitude of evidence, an event is likely to happen in December 21, 2012. It’s going to be bad and you need to prepare (Prepper)

Most of the information is already known and can be found on various websites so I won’t make this too long. Plus, putting the information together would take weeks. To simplify things, I recommend watching the following videos, apply your own logic, and formulate your own answers.

1. A somewhat scientific – and sensationalized - perspective on December 21, 2012.
Jesse Ventura Conspiracy Theory - 2012 Part 1 of 6 (make sure to watch all the episodes)
www.youtube.com...

2. Ancient cultures perspectives on doomsday.
Ancient Aliens Season 4 Episode 2 - Doomsday Prophecies
The youtube link was removed just a few days ago unfortunately.

3. Information which supports the theory extraterrestrials influenced our ancient civilizations.
Ancient Aliens Season 4 Episode 6 - The Mystery of Puma Punku
The youtube link was removed just a few days ago unfortunately.

There is a ton of information – overly exaggerated of course – but all hint at a possible disaster. We’re not going to evolve into energy, become more enlightened, transition into supernatural beings, or become more advanced because the planetary alignment caused the calcium deposits to fall off our pineal glands. I’m into the New Age / Metaphysical concepts but sometimes people take it too far out there.

Before you watch the videos, think about how you weigh various factors before making a decision. Like when you choose a college, pick stocks, buy a car, upgrade your phone every 1-2 years. We all instinctively weigh many factors because we come to a conclusion.

Now think about this…

1. Mayans supposedly knew the age of the galaxy.
2. Mayans supposedly knew the length of a year…more accurate than our atomic clock.
3. Puma Punku, a city which strongly suggests extraterrestrials either built or assisted us
4. Webbot and Time Wave Zero prediction
5. Governments are building bunkers more than ever
6. The legends of the Hopis Indians are clear disasters occur periodically, which ‘resets’ the world.
********First world destroyed by fire (no idea, maybe volcanoes)
********Second world destroyed by ice (Ice Age)
********Third world destroyed by water (melting of ice, all cultures have a flood myth)
********Gourds of ashes (no idea on this one..)
##########Nukes, not very likely
##########Asteroids, strong possibly and its happened before
##########Solar flare..most likely..either we fry or electricity is shot..or both.

Ultimately, the Mayans were meticulous in keeping track of time. Knowledge they received from extraterrestrials. There had to have been a purpose the calendar ends on 12/21/2012. Native Americans also believe in extraterrestrials and their myths are specific on a pending disaster.

Everyone should prepare for a disaster. If nothing happens, awesome!!! I’ll return everything I bought, sell what I can’t, donate whatever is left. I may be out a few grand but it was a small price to pay to ensure the safety of my family. People have wasted more money in college, businesses, stocks, drug habits...etc. Spend the time and money in "investing in yourself". Learn firearms, first aid, disaster preparedness.. .etc.
edit on 5-4-2012 by j619pinoy because: more info

posted on Apr, 5 2012 @ 02:10 AM
link   
I've always thought it to be smart to prep for the end of the world but I just don't think it'll be December 21st. If anything it'll be because of a nuclear war or asteroid. I don't think either of them are going to happen anytime soon either!
edit on 5-4-2012 by RBinOkc because: Spelling Error lol

posted on Apr, 5 2012 @ 02:14 AM
link   
Oh god one of these doomsday thing.

i've been through too many so called "Armageddon" or "doomsday" prediction. I remember the end of the world in 2008(?) based on the bible interpretation. I remember the Y2K virus in 2000. Hell I even remember scientists proclaiming in 1970s/80s that global warming would kill all of us in 1995.

I'm sick of all these doomsday prediction. Either end the earth or don't damn it

posted on Apr, 5 2012 @ 02:16 AM
link   
every one should prep to some extent. for any local or global situation.

in southern cali school taught us to have an " earthquake kit "

preparing for some off the wall dooms day seams odd to me.

i prep so my family can be safe from a number of different things.

but to each there own i guess.
edit on 5-4-2012 by omegacorps because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 5 2012 @ 02:17 AM
link   
What if the Earth is the 4th world? What if Venus used to be in the place of earth in rotation around the sun, then it gave birth to it's core and immediately took the place of the morning star? What if Venus's core became our moon and the earth is going to give birth to the core of the earth from out of Antartica? What if Earth will take the place of the morning star and the earth's moon the place of Mercury?

posted on Apr, 5 2012 @ 02:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by someguy0083 I remember the Y2K virus in 2000.

I wish people would stop quoting this. It was simply a man made computer glitch. Techies were well on top of it by the time 2000 rolled along and if anyone seriously thought it would lead to a global disaster, they need help.
It's totally different from any prophecy or indeed from what is happening NOW in real time. I say 'what is happening now' because though well meaning, the OP dumbs down the prepper case. A prepper doesn't have to believe in any 'out there' theories or indeed in any fanciful date (btw the Mayans did not forecast a global disaster and in any case, since they didn't have leap years, 'the date' actually happened some months back).
You simply need to take note of what is happening in the world right now and factor in our over reliance on technology etc. 'Prepping' at the less extreme end simply means good housekeeping and common sense. Yes I know, boring huh? But it would be a shame if talk of aliens etc put us off something we should all be doing.
edit on 5-4-2012 by starchild10 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 5 2012 @ 02:37 AM
link   
In the event of global disaster, what good would it do to "survive"?

Say you and a few other preppers make it. Now you live in a world where paranoid armed individuals will be looking to slay anyone with anything of value. I'd rather die in the "event" than be holed up in a bunker trying to defend my MREs. Is that really the life you want to live? Kill or be killed? It's a good idea to have flashlights, batteries, and other essentials for short term situations, but to spend your life preparing for a post-apocalyptic free-for-all seems kind of psychotic to me.

posted on Apr, 5 2012 @ 02:40 AM
link   
reply to post by DaTroof

it would e fun if you like the fallout series

posted on Apr, 5 2012 @ 02:46 AM
link   
People give the mayans too much credit... I think half of it is made up.

posted on Apr, 5 2012 @ 02:48 AM
link   
reply to post by dayve

this reminds me of a documentary. Apparently only one mayan temple predicted the world would end in 2012. All other temples argued that a new awaking (spiritual awakening) would occur in 2012.

So pick and choose what you want. Do you want the end of the world or a spiritual awakening

posted on Apr, 5 2012 @ 02:49 AM
link   
hmmm

registered since 2003 with a couple of posts and you open up a thread without any link or reference

whats the point exactly?

posted on Apr, 5 2012 @ 03:07 AM
link   
err..... how do you prep for our Sun going Red Giant?......

paneandov.com...

posted on Apr, 5 2012 @ 03:16 AM
link   
I don't need to be scientific, the 21st of December is my misses birthday and that never goes smoothly.

So yeh end of the world then. lol

posted on Apr, 5 2012 @ 03:31 AM
link   
I don't know about preparing if it DOES happen and it's really bad... I rather die quick then die a slow death because of radiation or.....drowned by a tsunami or......by some nuclear winter or something

posted on Apr, 5 2012 @ 03:42 AM
link   
reply to post by j619pinoy

Can you give us a clue on what you base the term "multitude of evidence" please.
and I hope its not just internet based speculation, if the world IS going to end I would like to know why.

posted on Apr, 5 2012 @ 05:14 AM
link   
reply to post by someguy0083

What documentary is this?

Cue Xcalibur and Stereologist in 1....2...3....

posted on Apr, 5 2012 @ 05:16 AM
link   
reply to post by RBinOkc

i want to prep, not only is 2012 an awakening and makes me realise i'm not ready for this to happen if it does, even if it doesn't, i'll be prepared for future events

posted on Apr, 5 2012 @ 07:02 AM
link   
Most of what you posted is nonsense from hoaxer sites. What is posted online is not information. It is fiction.

The Mayans did not know the age of the galaxy. They did not know about galaxies.
The Mayans did not have the year more accurate than our atomic clocks. Their year length accuracy was good, but other contemporaries knew it better.
Webbot reflects what people do and TWZ has been a failure.
Governments are building bunkers for the general population. Those bunkers won't be started till next year or later in many cases.
Their calendar does not end on Dec 21, 2012.

Prepping for a fictional event is a wacko move. Prep for real disasters that do happen and leave the wacko ideas behind.

posted on Apr, 5 2012 @ 07:08 AM
link   
You seem to be preaching to the converted here. I'm sure most ATS'ers, including myself, prep to varying degree's for some eventuality or another despite your apparent overwhelming evidence.
edit on 5-4-2012 by Suspiria because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 5 2012 @ 12:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by DaTroof
In the event of global disaster, what good would it do to "survive"?

Say you and a few other preppers make it. Now you live in a world where paranoid armed individuals will be looking to slay anyone with anything of value. I'd rather die in the "event" than be holed up in a bunker trying to defend my MREs. Is that really the life you want to live? Kill or be killed? It's a good idea to have flashlights, batteries, and other essentials for short term situations, but to spend your life preparing for a post-apocalyptic free-for-all seems kind of psychotic to me.

Exactly.

Having some supplies around for a minor emergency situation is wise, but stockpiling a two year supply of powdered pea soup is over the top. I'd just a soon die in the "event" than live in the after world that preppers see in their futures. Why would anyone want to?

Too many movies where people are surviving, some times surviving well, after some global disaster. Odds are the most prepared prepper is dead in a week. A month max.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join