It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Has Father Time Had his Ticker Manipulated?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 5 2012 @ 01:44 AM
link   
How many of us recently have had small talk conversations dominated by the exclamation by one converse
participant...or the other...
;;;that communicates the ever growing perception that time is passing quicker than before?

Almost all we speak to agree that somehow time is ticking quicker.

The very serious question needs to be asked.

Would we even know if somehow the tick tock of the analogue ,clock the flashing of the digital clock was speeded up say 5 to 12 per cent?

Those nerdish Clock timers of all things time would be silenced as they attempted to ring the alarm bellls?

Most of us nine to fivers would we really notice?

In fact tim emay be speeded and slowed depending on age group, without any of us noticing.

Little Johhny aleways late for dinner?

May be Mummy Jane is wasting another hour again?

posted on Apr, 5 2012 @ 01:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by Dr Expired
How many of us recently have had small talk conversations dominated by the exclamation by one converse
participant...or the other...
;;;that communicates the ever growing perception that time is passing quicker than before?

Almost all we speak to agree that somehow time is ticking quicker.

The very serious question needs to be asked.

Would we even know if somehow the tick tock of the analogue ,clock the flashing of the digital clock was speeded up say 5 to 12 per cent?

Those nerdish Clock timers of all things time would be silenced as they attempted to ring the alarm bellls?

Most of us nine to fivers would we really notice?

In fact tim emay be speeded and slowed depending on age group, without any of us noticing.

Little Johhny aleways late for dinner?

May be Mummy Jane is wasting another hour again?

well.. I for one have been feeling like time itself is sped up, I've only mentioned it to those I live with but, I usually just get a 'oh...i don't feel like it has" Just seems within the last 8 months or so, I go to bed, wake up and then look at the clock and now it's midnight..I feel like I just woke up 6 hours ago.

I dunno.. just a feeling i've had for quite awhile ..

posted on Apr, 5 2012 @ 02:08 AM
link   
Someday's for me go by quicker and some still drag on. My grandpa has always told me that the older he's gotten the quicker the time has gone. Maybe it's just because your getting older?

posted on Apr, 5 2012 @ 02:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by RBinOkc
Someday's for me go by quicker and some still drag on. My grandpa has always told me that the older he's gotten the quicker the time has gone. Maybe it's just because your getting older?

I hear ya...some days go quicker than others.

Today drug on foooooheva!

That's not a good thing when feeling ill.

posted on Apr, 5 2012 @ 02:44 AM
link   
reply to post by Komodo

Thats how we all feel , the growing number....who notice somehow the acceleration of time.

posted on Apr, 5 2012 @ 02:49 AM
link   
reasonably sure this feeling is just a part of growing up
there have been songs and stories and so forth touching on this since time immemorial
certainly it is not a reent development.

that doesn't mean it's impossible for it to hold a grain of truth, though...
i mean realisitically, if time itself was speeding up, how would we know?
that slightly sick feeling in the pit of your stomach
maybe time has been accelerating since the moment it started.

posted on Apr, 5 2012 @ 03:53 AM
link   
Time is currently 16 hours in a day though our clocks still show 24 hrs. The only reason we are even aware of this is because part of us exists outside of time.

The Schumann Resonance has always maintained a steady cycle... so much so the NAVY has used it to set their clocks as it was more accurate than atomic clocks.

Then somewhere in the 80's the Resonance began to change frequency for unknown reasons, until today we are at approx 16 hour days

Google that you will find many references to it

posted on Apr, 5 2012 @ 04:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by zorgon
Time is currently 16 hours in a day though our clocks still show 24 hrs. The only reason we are even aware of this is because part of us exists outside of time.

The Schumann Resonance has always maintained a steady cycle... so much so the NAVY has used it to set their clocks as it was more accurate than atomic clocks.

Then somewhere in the 80's the Resonance began to change frequency for unknown reasons, until today we are at approx 16 hour days

Google that you will find many references to it

Thx Zorgon~! I just google SR and wiki has normal jiber jaber.. but I did find this site however.. intresting name.. Zero Point & Schunman Resonance

1. 1. Time will appear to speed up as we approach Zero Point. A 24 hour day will seem to about 16 hours or less. Remember the Schumann Resonance (or "heart beat" of Mother Earth) has been 7.8 cycles for thousands of years, but has been rising since 1980. It is at about 12 cycles at present. It stops at 13 cycles.

2. Zero Point or the Shift of the Ages has been predicted by ancient peoples for thousands of years. There have been many shifts including the one that always occurs every 13,000 years at each half of the 26,000 year, Procession of the Equinox.

3. Zero Point or a flip of the magnetic poles will probably happen soon, within the next few years. It could possibly synchronise with the Earth's four cycle biorhythm that occurs every 20 years on the 12th of August. The next occurance is 12th August 2003. The Philadelphia Experiment and Montauk Project (secret military time travelling) both locked up to the 12th August/20 year biorhythm.

4. It is said that after Zero Point the Sun will rise in the west and set in the east, approx. Past occurances of this change have been found in ancient records.

5. Interestingly, the New World Order plan to be in power by 2003. This may or may not happen, depending on many factors and agendas. Stay centred and follow your intuition.

6. The Zero Point flip will probably introduce us to the 4th dimension. Here, everything we think or desire will instantly manifest. This includes love and fear. Our INTENTION will be of utmost importance.

7. Most technology that we know will cease to operate. Possible exceptions could be technology based on so called "Zero Point" or free energy.

8. Our physical body is changing as we approach Zero Point. Our DNA is being "upgraded" to 12 strand. A new light body is being created. We are becoming more intuitive.

9. The Mayan Calendar predicted all the changes that are occuring now. They say we are going beyond technology and back to the natural cycles of nature and the Universe. By 2012 we will have entered the 5th Dimension (after the flip to the 4th Dimension at Zero Point).

10. All this information is not fearful. Be prepared for changes that will bring in the new age of light. We are going beyond money and time where fear based concepts are totally dissolved.

posted on Apr, 5 2012 @ 07:06 PM
link   
My mom, kids and I have noticed it.....the day is definitely not 24hours anymore....something is wrong....could the world be spinning faster making the time between sun up and sun down shorter?

new topics

top topics

join