It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Lay Down our Arms..Lay Down Our Culture Seperateness....we are the majority.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 5 2012 @ 12:43 AM
link   
Like many in every nation every state, we are defensive of our own?

Like a mother or a father we seek to defend our own?

But something occurred to me , recently.

Its only the minority of any culture, nation , organisation, religious body ect ect who actually wish harm on others?

And that is what the minority who originate from these described wish the majority in this world to be ignorant of.

Some Christians may hate Blacks, but they are not the majority.

Some Jews may think themselves superior in soul to Gentiles but they are not the majority.

Some Muslims may think all infidels deserve extermination, but they are not the majority.

Why?

Because most of us know if we look in our supposed enemies eyes we see a fellow soul?

Yes the minority hate agents , do not want us to see...the eyes of God.

posted on Apr, 5 2012 @ 01:11 AM
link   
If only all the religious folk would amalgamate under one new scripture written in a peaceful manner then we may all have half a chance for some kind of survival.

posted on Apr, 5 2012 @ 01:29 AM
link   
reply to post by SarnholeOntarable

There may always be hate peddlers , for without a target of hate the hateful and deceitful cannot rise ?

History is bountiful in starring roles claimed by those who wish to divide human beings.

Iam English, Iam Jewish , Iam white of skin colour.

In reality Iam just a living being , who if true to the core acknowledges Iam born of a God I may not even know.

And that God is him and it is he, it is her and it is she.

It is that little dog who wags its tail.

It is that just crushed snail.

There is no space for aliens to transverse.

posted on Apr, 5 2012 @ 03:58 AM
link   
Perhaps if the major religions could all agree on which interpretation of God is the correct one...

They could all get along

Not holding my breath

Over the entrance to the Potala in Lhasa Tibet is a sign.... translated it says "A Thousand Monks, A Thousand Religions"

posted on Apr, 5 2012 @ 04:33 AM
link   
reply to post by Dr Expired

I guess it comes down to how vocal, organized, and funded those minorities are.

That is where the strength comes from, not a rabble of numbers generally. I do think those minorities enjoy what they have because of a very thin veneer they have created with the majority's consent. Money and influence only goes so far. Consider it a loosely tighten lid.

new topics

top topics

join