It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

All Things Survival: Show 49: 04/05/2012: Sound Investments... Part 2

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 4 2012 @ 11:42 PM
link   
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/files/img/vv4f45de2b.png[/atsimg]

Thursday, 04/05/2012 at 8:00PM EST

illustrial.net
If Illustrial does not work click:::
ATS Direct

The gathered panel of hosts include Military Veterans, Mountain Men and just plain old Hillbillies with a combined experience in Survival of over 100 years!!!!!

Your Panel

JacKatMtn
Semperfortis
Ahabstar
12m8keall2c
Asktheanimals
Advisor
Luke
Bear Truth
Ryan and
David Wendell of Bushcraft On Fire

Too much information for just one two hour show. This week we continue with gardening and Bushcraft On A Budget gear.

So TUNE IN THURSDAY @ 8:00PM EASTERN via illustrial.net and give us a listen while you learn and expand your knowledge along the way. And if you have not checked out our YouTube Channel, stop by and watch the videos we have up. Be sure to leave comments, hit the like button or subscribe as you feel is appropriate. Please stop by and check out the MANY videos on our sister video site Bush Craft On Fire Youtube

Don't forget to go visit the NEW Bushcraftonfire Website where you can listen to our past shows!!!!

OH YEAH! While you listen, come on the Facebook Page and post your questions, thoughts and comments, or just follow the survival conversation.

Looking forward to seeing you there.

posted on Apr, 5 2012 @ 12:07 AM
link   
David will not be here this show folks, but we will carry on

No troubles, just a prior commitment

Tune in and help us manage without him

posted on Apr, 5 2012 @ 05:10 PM
link   
Just under 2 hours until we go LIVE! Please join us for an interesting and information packed show as always.
edit on 4/5/2012 by RyanFromCan because: I can't spell

posted on Apr, 5 2012 @ 06:16 PM
link   
The show starts in just under 45 minutes.

Come, listen and learn with the rest of us. There is always something new to add to your Survival knowledge. BT

posted on Apr, 5 2012 @ 10:17 PM
link   
My apologies.... it's late, I'm exhausted, and I'm heading to bed... will post information on the soil tester I mentioned on the show tomorrow.

TheRedneck

posted on Apr, 6 2012 @ 09:27 AM
link   
Luster Leaf 1880 Rapitest Electronic 4-Way Analyzer

While not the exact model I have, this is a close facsimile. No batteries required, and it will measure both the general fertility and pH of soil to let you know what kind and how much fertilizer to use.

TheRedneck

new topics

top topics

join