It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

NY cops break into Marine vet's home and Taser him to death

page: 6
<< 3  4  5   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 6 2012 @ 12:12 PM
link   
reply to post by petrus4

Ummmm, what? I have no need for police, I purposely live in areas there are no police. I have no idea where you came up with that one

edit on Fri, 06 Apr 2012 12:14:14 -0500 by TKDRL because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 6 2012 @ 12:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by TKDRL
reply to post by petrus4

Ummmm, what? I have no need for police, I purposely live in areas there are no police. I have no idea where you came up with that one

edit on Fri, 06 Apr 2012 12:14:14 -0500 by TKDRL because: (no reason given)

My apologies for the incorrect assumption.

posted on Apr, 6 2012 @ 11:23 PM
link   
Eh it happens lol.

posted on May, 4 2012 @ 06:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by Magnum007
All this guy had to do was let them in

The guy was old and shell shocked. He was on medication. Of course he feared for his life. First, he was black. Black people often don't get fair treatment in the US. The police, for the most part, are simple, rowdy, reckless, and careless. The job attracts these people.These people swagger with pride. Many white cops are proud to be white. It's not about humanity with them. It's about race. The police taunted the frightened man and called him a racial slur. The man told the Life Alert operator that if he let the police in, they would kill him. Maybe you have an imagined scenario in your head where this elderly frightened black man deserved to be killed by the police. Here is the story with media released after the grand jury decided that no charges will be brought against the officers.

top topics

<< 3  4  5   >>

join