It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

NY cops break into Marine vet's home and Taser him to death

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 5 2012 @ 10:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by ToneDeaf

Yet they believed jeffry dahmer's word with out hesitation,
and why was that ?

Yeah, Yeah...because he was white...right?

Here we go again.

No need to make a black vs. white thing out of this. OJ Simpson got away with murder for quite awhile until he pushed it too far by boasting.

There are plenty of white and black men who have done horrible things. Black men do it too. For instance Cleophus Prince Jr. was a black man who was a serial killer of nothing but white people, another black guy who only killed white people was Carlton Gary.

Although I agree that the cops who let Jeffery Dahmer get away that night the boy ran into the street to meet them was horrible and careless, but it is but a single instance of history used by you to keep the race card alive. Obama is president, and Hillary Clinton and Oprah are queens of media (amongst others)...........

..... it's the white, middle-class males that are the oppressed now......by black people (President), women (Feminists riding the welfare bus of affirmative action) and bankers.

We get to complain now, and one day we will get remunerated for years of oppression. We will then play the 'white middle class male card' to make everyone cower in shame for what they have done to our race, generations after it is all finished, hence my middle-class white male, great grandchildren will be rewarded for my suffering, so long as they keep picking at the scabs of shame and re-opening the wounds of the past and keeping the hate alive. And like affirmative action, they will cry like little babies about how unfair they are being treated even though they didn't live in those days of oppression.

As long as they keep crying, keep opening old wounds, keep reminding people why they should keep giving them more and more....they will have everything (like women and some black people do today) and still look like they have nothing...because everyone else around them that hears the crying and complaining, will feel guilty for what their personal stake was in the oppression of said ancestors ....200 years (or more) ago, and will continue to pay immeasurably to say they are sorry for whatever the heck it was they did.

See what I did there?......straight shooting is a bitter pill to swallow and I can guarantee this post gets deleted simply because of what I have just demonstrated. Everybody hide your eyes and plug your ears! The truth has been unveiled again, and oh, how ugly it is.

edit on 5-4-2012 by Phenomium because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 5 2012 @ 10:57 PM
link   
The no good, bastard "Tyranny Enforcement Officers" that did this should be taken out to the town square, have murderer tattooed on their chests and tied up for all the residents of the community to see for a week. Then they should be tased and shot at close range with bean bag guns until they are dead.

I am not a violent person but this is so far beyond totalitarian and tyranny that it makes me sick. This Marine served his country for what, so he could be murdered in cold blood by a bunch of sadistic doughnut disposers? I am sorry but I don't understand why cops were sent when it was a medical emergency. Shouldn't it have been EMT's that responded or do police forces now have their own corpsman? I swear to god there are so many days that I am sickened by the idea that I actually served my country for 16 years just to see shyt like this taking place. It turns my stomach to think that while I was overseas fighting our "enemies" the real threat to America was right here in police uniforms and the halls of congress.

The fact that our law enforcement is under the impression that a person doesn't have the right to refuse entry to them when there was no evidence of a crime is sooo against our constitution and especially the 4th amendment that it is disgusting. I grew up with a father that was a 36 year veteran of the US Navy and had served since December 8, 1941 and used to hear him talk about the fascim of Hitler and Mussolini and I can honestly say that he was right when he told me several years ago before he died that in my lifetime I would see America succumb to the very same fascism that so many died to defeat in WWII.

I can tell you this much, if this had happened to me I would have damn sure took a couple with me. I had a similar experience with a bunch of Barney Fithe cops several years ago during one of the hurricanes in FL. I was sitting in our home with no power and no telephone when someone knocked on our door. I answered the door to find 5 cops standing on our porch and 3 of them had their hands on their weapons. When I asked if I could help them they stated that they had received a 911 hangups call from our home. I informed them that they were mistaken due to the fact that the phones had been out for over 24 hours at which time they told me to step outside.

My wife had just came to the door to see who was there and they sstarted questioning her and asked her if everything was okay between me and her and she said yes and asked what was going on. They then told me to come outside and that they were not going to ask me again to which I said no. Thy told me that they would charge me with interfering with an investigation and"disobeying" a lawful order. That's when my wife told them that they needed to leave and that she was getting her cell phone and calling 911. When she told them that they told her not to move.

I had just gotten out of the Navy about 3 months before this and was still recovering from injuries I sustained in Afghan and was still receiving treatment for those injuries. I was shot in the upper left side of my cchest and the right side of my head and had just had surgery on my right eye 3 weeks prior to this.

When the cops told her not to move I informed them that I was a veteran and had served in US Navy NSWG and was recovering from injuries. They told me almost the same thing that they did in the aforesaid article and responded with "I don't give a damn what you did, you're going to jail for interfering with an investigation." When it was all over I was charged with 4 counts of battery on LEO, resisting arrest, interfering with an investigation, sisobeying a lawful order, and aggravated battery and was held for 4 days with no bond. I was also pepper sprayed and eventually tased twice and my wife was charged with interfering with an investigation.

After about $20,000 in attorney's fees all charges against me and my wife were dropped and all 5 of the officers kept their jobs, it was even proved in court that the telephones were indeed out that night and there was no way that they could have received a 911call from my home. I told the Chief of Police that if I had not been recovering from eye and facial surgery he would have been short at least 3 officers after that night and then they tried to charge me with threatening a law enforcement officer but the DA said there was no way he would take up the case.

My attorney pushed me to sue the PD and after giving it much thought I did and only sought to recoup my legal fees and have the charges removed from my record, which they were. You see the moral of my encounter is that those whom are sworn to "protect and serve" us do not care at all about us and definately do not respect us. They are for the most part a bunch of ill trained testosterone addicts that thrive on power and control.

This is why I say the real threat to us as a nation isn't terrorists or foreign nations, its those whom we trust to serve us.

posted on Apr, 6 2012 @ 01:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by defcon5
reply to post by ChaoticOrder

Most of those medic alert buttons go to a call center, which then makes the 911 call for you.
So it still falls in the police’s lap as a 911 call.

Not sure this has been stated but here are some of the alleged facts in the recording made by the LifeAid two-way communication device in Mr. Chamberlain's apartment:

1. Mr. Chamberlain can be heard saying: 'I'm a 68-year-old man with a heart condition. Why are you doing this to me? I'm a sick old man.''

2. An officer is recorded as saying: 'We don't give a f***, n***r!'" Using an offensive and intimidating racial slur.

3. An officer is recorded as saying: “I need to use your bathroom to pee!”

4. After stating that he was a Marine, and officer is recorded as saying: "Oh, you're a marine. Hoo-rah. Hoo-rah." in a taunting manor.

5. An officer is recorded as saying: "You're a grown *** man, Kenny." With total disrespect.

6. The LifeAid dispatcher who was listening offered to contact Mr. Chamberlains family, and even desperately wanted to cancel the call for assistance.

7, The officers reply? “We don’t need any mediators.”

8. They then remove the door from the hinges.

Guardian.Uk

Would you open the door to those men?

They sound belligerent, aggressive, racist and out of control.
If the allegations made regarding the recoding are true, they killed this old man in cold blood.

- Lee

posted on Apr, 6 2012 @ 01:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by Phenomium
No need to make a black vs. white thing out of this.

From the LifeAid recording.

Mr. Chamberlain: 'I'm a sick old man.'
    An Officer: '“I don’t give a f--k, n----r, open the door!"

They had reason to believe that the there was a sick old man in the apartment.
They even KNEW he was that man, and from the recording was not behaving aggressively.

That's beyond unprofessional. That's dangerous antagonistic behavior. That's threatening.

Racial slurs were used by at least one of the officers at the scene, and the one who tased Mr. Chamberlain, Officer Anthony Carelli, is being sued along with the City by two Jordanian born brothers who allege they suffered physical abuse at the hands of him and a number of other officers. Him being the worse.

A racial slur was allegedly used by Officer Anthony Carelli in relation to their middle eastern decent.

HuffPost

Race was involved.

It's not Black vs. White.
It's racist unhinged deadly Cops vs. an old Black man with a heart condition.

These days though, everyone seems apt to defend racist behavior, so I'm not sure if people will consider the fact that an Officer used a racist slur regarding this old man's race as even being racist at all.

Nothing is racist to a lot of people these days.
Even blatant racism.

- Lee
edit on 6-4-2012 by lee anoma because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 6 2012 @ 02:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by ToneDeaf

Yet they believed jeffry dahmer's word with out hesitation,
and why was that ?

What? These are the same cops that were called when Dahmer was chasing his victim?

What are the Odds!! How uncanny.

I'd say the reason is because the officers obviously should have been terminated after the dahmer case. Thats a while ago too, I wonder how many other cases they've flipped up.

Oh wait, you didn't mean that did you.

hmmm.

posted on Apr, 6 2012 @ 02:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by THE_PROFESSIONAL
One of these days these cops will encounter these soldiers in killing taliban mode and the entire unit is gonna be wiped out.

I don't often agree with you Pro, but this time you are right on the money!

Only a matter of time before the fuse reaches the candle and that fire cracker is going to take out whatever is trying to extinguish it.

posted on Apr, 6 2012 @ 02:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by poet1b

The world is going insane.

Makes me wonder if we ever had our act together.

I don't think we ever have.

We look to the past, and with rose coloured glasses we see how simple life was.... but that is far removed from the reality history in detail tells.

We look to the future, and with enthusiasm and eagerness expect that life will be so simple.... but that is far removed from where we appear to be heading.

We look at where we are right now, and forget that all te suffering and stupidity and arrogance and ignorance and apathy and every single act of terror we suppose defines us NOW, has been happening all along and will ultimately happen forever more, given we as a species are prone to the path of least resistance.... even at the expense of people we do not know.

Kings become presidents become CEO's.... all the while, they don't care about the peon, the voter, the drone.

Full circle, status quo. and all that changes are the hats we wear.

posted on Apr, 6 2012 @ 02:29 AM
link   
reply to post by Brandon88

too bad its mostly losers seeking power that become cops in an ugly culture. in a healthy culture, police societies were clans monotered and controlled by the consent of all members.

only in a police state are losers given power of abuse with impunity. ugly culture.

posted on Apr, 6 2012 @ 02:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by lokdog
Talk about your electiFRYing experience. When the police ask to come into your home, open the door lol.

KY Jelly, Get your KY Jelly right here, KY Jelly by the gallon. Get your KY Jelly here, going cheap!!!

Oo

I'll walk out of my house and talk to a cop. I will never invite one in. I will never allow one in without a warrant and I will assume criminal intent on any person in uniform attempting to enter my premises without cause, legal authority or acceptable reason.

Should I get full of lead for it, at least I died with my butt firmly clenched!

posted on Apr, 6 2012 @ 02:47 AM
link   

tasers are based on the concept that we are no longer 'people' or 'citizens' ...we are now animals, like biting dogs, that must be tased so we dont scratch a cop.

so what are cops then if we are just monkeys and dogs in their eyes? i forget.

posted on Apr, 6 2012 @ 09:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by lee anoma

Originally posted by Phenomium
No need to make a black vs. white thing out of this.

From the LifeAid recording.

Mr. Chamberlain: 'I'm a sick old man.'
    An Officer: '“I don’t give a f--k, n----r, open the door!"

They had reason to believe that the there was a sick old man in the apartment.
They even KNEW he was that man, and from the recording was not behaving aggressively.

That's beyond unprofessional. That's dangerous antagonistic behavior. That's threatening.

Racial slurs were used by at least one of the officers at the scene, and the one who tased Mr. Chamberlain, Officer Anthony Carelli, is being sued along with the City by two Jordanian born brothers who allege they suffered physical abuse at the hands of him and a number of other officers. Him being the worse.

A racial slur was allegedly used by Officer Anthony Carelli in relation to their middle eastern decent.

HuffPost

Race was involved.

It's not Black vs. White.
It's racist unhinged deadly Cops vs. an old Black man with a heart condition.

These days though, everyone seems apt to defend racist behavior, so I'm not sure if people will consider the fact that an Officer used a racist slur regarding this old man's race as even being racist at all.

Nothing is racist to a lot of people these days.
Even blatant racism.

- Lee
edit on 6-4-2012 by lee anoma because: (no reason given)

Yes, I know but the guy who I responded to used yet another example of cops who didn't arrest a guy for a totally different case and just assumed it was because he was white that he got away with it. No one knows that for sure, whites get arrested and tasered too all the time. I was just making a point by my post that just because a couple of numbskull cops who are trained by a click of Nazi's doesn't mean that every situation is a racists situation just because it does or doesn't invole black people. Crap happens and white people get S#it on too. ....is THAT a white thing then? If a white person gets arrested is it because black people are favored? That was my point, he was trying to make this into a White vs. Black and it's not....it's a Stupid, ignorant COP vs. Blacks.

posted on Apr, 6 2012 @ 10:03 AM
link   

Im just wondering where all of the people that supported Trayvon are...maybe not enough news coverage as of yet? no political publicity, kinda like the Jena thing down here in good ole Louisiana...they found out the youths involved were actually terds and left them hanging quick!!

posted on Apr, 6 2012 @ 10:13 AM
link   
Man, this is stupid... They came to check on you, just let them in, ask if everyone is ok, then they'll leave!

unless.... you have something to hide...

Why is it so hard to co-operate? Seriously!

We don't have these problems in Canada, you know why? because people co-operate! I get a 911 call dispatched to me, I go verify if everything is ok... If everything is ok, I leave... It's protocol... If they don't let you in, you use force to ensure that they don't have someone tied up in the house somewhere and then leave!

But NOOOOOOOOO... it's too complicated for people in the US to understand this concept... they have to fight back and "protect themselves" from the evil police... 100% of police related deaths could be prevented by CO-OPERATION... just have to listen...

posted on Apr, 6 2012 @ 10:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by SeenAlot

If you activate the 911 system in the US, you HAVE to allow the police to enter and look around your place, by law, if they request it. They are normally looking for a person who is being held in distress while someone else sends to the cops on their way.

The main reason for this is because abusive men have been known to beat women, then when the women activates a call to 911, the man will meet the police at the door and tell them to leave because the call was an accident.

edit on 4/5/2012 by defcon5 because: (no reason given)

Your private residence is YOURS. Officers have no right to enter without permission, or cause. NONE. ZERO. City and state statutes may counter this, but the Constitution gives no authority to illegal search and seizure without DUE CAUSE!!!

This is a sad story. Not the first of its kind.

911 is an emergency call. The police surely have every right to check all in the residence are ok. Are you suggesting you could be hacking your significant other to death, she dials a 911 and when the police arrive you can tell them there is no need to enter?

posted on Apr, 6 2012 @ 10:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by something wicked

Originally posted by SeenAlot

If you activate the 911 system in the US, you HAVE to allow the police to enter and look around your place, by law, if they request it. They are normally looking for a person who is being held in distress while someone else sends to the cops on their way.

The main reason for this is because abusive men have been known to beat women, then when the women activates a call to 911, the man will meet the police at the door and tell them to leave because the call was an accident.

edit on 4/5/2012 by defcon5 because: (no reason given)

Your private residence is YOURS. Officers have no right to enter without permission, or cause. NONE. ZERO. City and state statutes may counter this, but the Constitution gives no authority to illegal search and seizure without DUE CAUSE!!!

This is a sad story. Not the first of its kind.

911 is an emergency call. The police surely have every right to check all in the residence are ok. Are you suggesting you could be hacking your significant other to death, she dials a 911 and when the police arrive you can tell them there is no need to enter?

And this, Brandon, is what trumps Constitutional rights at this point. The perceived need for, and the agreement with, the position of the government in its' eternal pleading for the need of protection, on the part of rationalisers such as the author of the above.

The fear-based indoctrination of the public is exceptionally well in hand, at this point. The government can now rationalise literally anything it wants to in the name of "health," or "safety," or "pretection," and no matter how facile or blatantly absurd the argument, advocates for its' case from within the public, will always be found.

The Constitution is no longer that which is primarily valued by the people. The people now have a greater desire to be protected from anything and everything, up to and including their own mortality itself, such that the Constitution, rather than a positive thing and a guarantor of rights, is now seen as an enemy of the people, and an obstacle to the complete governmental protection which they so crave.

Unfortunately, what they have not yet realised, is that if they wish to be so protected from death, they will find themselves likewise protected from life.
edit on 6-4-2012 by petrus4 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 6 2012 @ 10:44 AM
link   
reply to post by petrus4

Come on, YOU initiate help by activating YOUR device that calls 911 and then you don't expect the police to at least investigate if everyone is ok in the house because you think your constitutional rights are being "compromised"?

That is absolute BS... The police don't have the right, in fact they have the OBLIGATION to make sure that everything is ok in the house... The first duty of a police officer is to PROTECT LIFE, it's drilled into us from day 1... If you get in the way of that then it can unfortunately cost yours...

All this guy had to do was let them in, see that everything was ok, and they would have left... the minute he started to confront the police, it became a totally different situation as it went from assure that medical problem is ok, to hostile person, possibly an aggressor, in a house refusing to co-operate...

These are simple concepts that people just don't seem to get...

posted on Apr, 6 2012 @ 10:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by Magnum007
reply to post by petrus4

Come on, YOU initiate help by activating YOUR device that calls 911 and then you don't expect the police to at least investigate if everyone is ok in the house because you think your constitutional rights are being "compromised"?

I wouldn't call 911. I was sufficiently naive as to believe that such was a good idea, once. Experience has taught me otherwise.

I have since learned to believe in the wisdom of Al Capone; that anyone who would seek to rely on police protection, is a fool and a coward both.

posted on Apr, 6 2012 @ 10:54 AM
link   
reply to post by petrus4

And it's this exact mentality that the now dead people had when they confronted the police...

It's ok, at least they held their ground long enough to "prove a point"...

*sigh*

posted on Apr, 6 2012 @ 12:03 PM
link   
Bad luck for anyone when stupid cops show up for emergency calls.... Had cops show up as if a mass murder was taking place because of a fire alarm that went off in a house I was working at. Guns drawn, barking orders as if they owned the place, morons. What are they gonna do, shoot the flames?

And people wonder why cops are so hated..... Showing up for EMT and fire calls acting like they not only belong there, but they are the bosses.

posted on Apr, 6 2012 @ 12:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by TKDRL
Bad luck for anyone when stupid cops show up for emergency calls.... Had cops show up as if a mass murder was taking place because of a fire alarm that went off in a house I was working at. Guns drawn, barking orders as if they owned the place, morons. What are they gonna do, shoot the flames?

They do own the place.

You're expecting them to serve in a parental role. They are doing that. It shouldn't be difficult to figure out.

You don't get to have it both ways. If you want the police to be able to come and save you, then they become the ones who get to define what that means; not you. If you don't want that, don't call them. Look after yourself.

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join