It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Woman Drowning in her SUV is Miraculously Saved

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 4 2012 @ 10:48 PM
link   
I just wanted to share this video. I'm sure the resident atheists will try to poke at it with what could be.
www.godvine.com...

posted on Apr, 4 2012 @ 10:49 PM
link   
Excellent vid.

Love Godvine.

S&F

Amen

posted on Apr, 4 2012 @ 10:57 PM
link   
I love how god will save a stupid women trying to drive through a flood

But forget about all those getting raped and murdered in africa

EDIT: Oh a group of people save her not god NVM
edit on 4-4-2012 by Bixxi3 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 4 2012 @ 11:01 PM
link   
Maybe, just maybe, she opened up her door and was pulled out.

Nope - that's ridiculous. Obviously it was a miracle and God saved the day.

posted on Apr, 4 2012 @ 11:05 PM
link   
The windows were still closed? Wow... what a miracle...

BEHOLD THE POWER OF THE DOOR.

Now I know what faith is... its believing that there cant be a reasonable explanation for something as basic as this.

Now watch as God can make your channel change when you press the remote button...

posted on Apr, 4 2012 @ 11:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by RomeByFire
Maybe, just maybe, she opened up her door and was pulled out.

Nope - that's ridiculous. Obviously it was a miracle and God saved the day.

Exactly...

posted on Apr, 4 2012 @ 11:15 PM
link   
she hit the auto switch which opened the window and as she was being pulled out the switch shorted out causing it to go up again. But who knows if that really happened

Ive seen things in my life and this one could be one of them too

posted on Apr, 4 2012 @ 11:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by FraternitasSaturni
The windows were still closed? Wow... what a miracle...

BEHOLD THE POWER OF THE DOOR.

Now I know what faith is... its believing that there cant be a reasonable explanation for something as basic as this.

Now watch as God can make your channel change when you press the remote button...

With all the windows closed, the door would be under so much pressure that it would be almost impossible to open it. That is why they say that when you're in the car that is going to be submerged, you should always open a window to equalize the pressure inside and out. It was a miracle that she is alive today. She was in the wrong place at the right time for those people to save her.

Whether it was God or not we can't know for sure because we can't understand how He works. In the ultimate scheme of things maybe this women needs to stay alive. Sort of like the butterfly effect theory (chaos theory). I can't really explain why He would let all those in Africa and other places suffer but again we can't understand how He works. We just have to have faith in everything He does, whether it's good or bad.

Thanks for sharing the clip.

posted on Apr, 4 2012 @ 11:28 PM
link   
reply to post by JustBreathe11

It was God then! The windows couldnt have opened! pfft... nor could the doors open under IMMENSE pressure... its like the car was at the depth of the titanic lol... anyway...

Yes, miracles... and God... yes... well... too bad he cant help civilization with serious issues, and he has to do this petty stuff to market his career first...

posted on Apr, 4 2012 @ 11:42 PM
link   

Cars are not water tight. Once the water gets in to the point that the water is covering the front door outside and in, it would not be difficult to open the door.

posted on Apr, 5 2012 @ 02:15 AM
link   
I'm really glad for the woman - miracle or not, it must've been terrifying...

I'm just curious - why are there so many people trolling the religion forum? Do you simply visit the threads about religion to bash other people's believes? Well done. You are awesome, upstanding members of society.

posted on Apr, 5 2012 @ 02:31 AM
link   
there is no such thing as a miracle, this was purely coincidental...

posted on Apr, 5 2012 @ 02:34 AM
link   
reply to post by GoldenRuled

awesome

I just got back from the Co Springs... that's Gods Country out there, and the Christian Mecca I am thinking about heading to.

el capitan...

edit on 5-4-2012 by SisyphusRide because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 5 2012 @ 10:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by Gemwolf
I'm really glad for the woman - miracle or not, it must've been terrifying...

I'm just curious - why are there so many people trolling the religion forum? Do you simply visit the threads about religion to bash other people's believes? Well done. You are awesome, upstanding members of society.

Is it possible that some consider an ignorant belief to be one unrooted in empirical proof? Since the site's logo is "deny ignorance", it's possible some members are simply following protocol. I could be wrong, though.

posted on Apr, 5 2012 @ 10:45 AM
link   
Hallel'u'Yah!

Is the appropriate response

posted on Apr, 5 2012 @ 10:48 AM
link   
reply to post by Gemwolf

Do you simply visit the threads about religion to bash other people's believes?

Yes they do. Sad individuals to have nothing better to do in life, or nothing that gives them more pleasure.

posted on Apr, 5 2012 @ 04:30 PM
link   
reply to post by Bixxi3

Tools, in a word. You use tools?
Romebyfire and a few others, there are some physics concerning pressure at work with opening a car door under water. There's plenty of literature on it. Could it be that this just got by the Today Show producers? 98% of the population believe in a higher power, aka God. Jesus being His son and Messiah has been the big question for most of those religious followers. This book I would point out is the oldest recorded history in existence. It cannot be proven, entirely. This is true. Archeological digs are affirming the Old Testament all the the time. You're only hearing no evidence to support your belief/position as God being Almighty. It cannot be debunked either. Give me some data to debunk it. Of course this means you'll have to read the Bible to know what you're trying to disprove.
edit on 5-4-2012 by GoldenRuled because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 5 2012 @ 04:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by chasingbrahman
Is it possible that some consider an ignorant belief to be one unrooted in empirical proof? Since the site's logo is "deny ignorance", it's possible some members are simply following protocol. I could be wrong, though.

There's a difference in having an opposing point of view and just being a jerk about it. It’s hardly protocol to be a jackass. The tiniest bit of respect can go a long way.

posted on Apr, 6 2012 @ 12:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by Gemwolf

Originally posted by chasingbrahman

There's a difference in having an opposing point of view and just being a jerk about it. It’s hardly protocol to be a jackass. The tiniest bit of respect can go a long way.

I agree. I thought I would offer a potential answer to the question that you've asked.

Respect works both ways, too!

posted on Nov, 13 2013 @ 07:45 PM
link   

randomtangentsrme

Cars are not water tight. Once the water gets in to the point that the water is covering the front door outside and in, it would not be difficult to open the door.

Exactly the pressure equalized at some point, door was opened, and she was able to get out.

Glad she is safe and refreshing to see all the people helping her.

edit on 13-11-2013 by Realtruth because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join