It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

More Ball Lightning or UFO

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 4 2012 @ 10:06 PM
link   

So whats everybody's call on this one UFO or Ball Lightning, I'm leaning towards Ball Lightning. Would the Lightning move that slow though? Never seen something like that in person so I have no idea.

posted on Apr, 4 2012 @ 10:11 PM
link   
Well the fact it is raining would point towards the latter....

posted on Apr, 4 2012 @ 10:35 PM
link   
There is more evidence that UFOs exist then ball lightning.

This place is sad

posted on Apr, 5 2012 @ 09:46 AM
link   
My vote would be ball lightning. not going on much more then a gut feeling, and the appearence to gently float down it just does not look controlled to me..

That said even if it is ball lightning its still a very good catch!

posted on Apr, 5 2012 @ 10:19 PM
link   
I guess i shouldn't be surprised at the level of stupidity in this thread.

Just for the record ball lightning does not exist.

Google is your friend.

You must have an extra chromosome if you actually thought it was a real thing.

posted on Apr, 5 2012 @ 11:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheOven

Or....it's been around for centuries: SOURCE

If you have ever seen a mysterious ball of lightning chasing a cow or flying through your window during a thunderstorm, take comfort from the fact that you have witnessed a very rare phenomenon. Indeed, ball lightning -- a slow-moving ball of light that is occasionally seen at ground level during storms -- has puzzled scientists for centuries.

posted on Apr, 5 2012 @ 11:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by gavron

If you have ever seen a mysterious ball of lightning chasing a cow or flying through your window during a thunderstorm, take comfort from the fact that you have witnessed a very rare phenomenon. Indeed, ball lightning -- a slow-moving ball of light that is occasionally seen at ground level during storms -- has puzzled scientists for centuries.

Amazing that your link and every other on Google say the same thing, that they have no idea what it really is or what causes it or what it is or if its real.

Sounds like the perfect bs cover story.

www.google.com... l4.233l7696l0l12794l20l19l0l8l8l0l726l1304l5-1j1l2l0.frgbld.

posted on Apr, 6 2012 @ 04:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by gavron

Amazing that your link and every other on Google say the same thing, that they have no idea what it really is or what causes it or what it is or if its real.

Sounds like the perfect bs cover story.

www.google.com... l4.233l7696l0l12794l20l19l0l8l8l0l726l1304l5-1j1l2l0.frgbld.

or maybe its the truth? or at least in some cases? using your logic, we could say the earth being round in a bs cover story since thats what all sources will say? sorry not being confrontational here just trying to say ...truth is we just dont know enough about our own world to judge that this could not possibly be a natural event.

For the record I think it is very likely we are being visited and that there are many cases of such craft being captured in photos etc. I also agree that its possible that some footage that could be ball lightning may actualy be UFOs and vice versa. (in fact since we dont fully understand ball lightning- In the truest sense we could call it a UFO any way...just not a inteligent piloted-from another world type thing)

take a look at this video for some great examples of what may or may not be natural:

posted on Apr, 6 2012 @ 08:48 AM
link   
reply to post by TheOven

i agree there is no scientific term "ball lightning" there are many reports of balls of light ajj through history...and of ufos bigfoot lochness monster etc etc

top topics

join