It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

23 Minutes in Hell Video

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 5 2012 @ 02:28 PM
link   
reply to post by Iason321

There are different "levels" or degrees/areas of torment in Hell, that's what is confusing you friend. Remember Jesus telling Capernaum that it would be "more tolerable" on the day of Judgment for Sodom and Gomorrah than for them? For something to be more tolerable there must be someplace that is less tolerable.

Same general term "Hell" though, and make no mistake about it, people DO NOT want to go there.

posted on Apr, 5 2012 @ 02:31 PM
link   
reply to post by NOTurTypical

Interesting, this thought has occured to me in the past.

Maybe atheists and nonbelievers who had "decent" lives get to goto eternal blankness and death....

and then tyrants like bundy, manson, osama, obama, hitler, etc, goto Tartaroo or other "depths" of Sheol.

Mmmm, interesting to ponder indeed.

Selah

posted on Apr, 5 2012 @ 03:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by Iason321
reply to post by NOTurTypical

Interesting, this thought has occured to me in the past.

Maybe atheists and nonbelievers who had "decent" lives get to goto eternal blankness and death....

and then tyrants like bundy, manson, osama, obama, hitler, etc, goto Tartaroo or other "depths" of Sheol.

Mmmm, interesting to ponder indeed.

Selah

Think about it. The GWTJ is like a sentencing after the "trial". The people there are already found guilty, they are only there to find out the length of their sentence. No, people who were generally good and nice and moral will not suffer the same kinds of torment as folks like Judas, Hitler, and Westcott and Hort. Capernaum will have a MUCH worse eternal judgment than Sodom and Gomorrah, as Christ clearly said. He said it would have been better had Judas "never been born", He NEVER said that about another person alive.

Do you watch some NDEs and wonder why some folks are just in a "holding" type area in darkness, and some folks are straight in the flames? There are different levels of torments. They still aren't present with Christ, they aren't covered in His blood, but they are not all the same experience or levels of torment.

posted on Apr, 5 2012 @ 03:11 PM
link   
Brother, compare this testimony against Bill Weise's vision of Hell:

(Darkness, reserved for Judgment day)

When you listen to Bill Weise's vision testimony he even says there are some being tormented far worse than he was, the one's being shoved back into the "flames", he was sorta like in a holding cage, but not in the flames themselves.

Same general Hell though. VERY bad place you wouldn't want even your worst enemy to go to.

edit on 5-4-2012 by NOTurTypical because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 5 2012 @ 03:15 PM
link   
I just noticed you're from New England, I live in Indianapolis. You'd better repent of that, Patriots fans are right down in the lowest parts of Hell with Judas I heard.

Also, I believe it was James that said he preferred people weren't teachers, that they would receive the "greater condemnation" if they were screwed up and teaching folks wrongly. The blind leading the blind if you will. people are judged based on the knowledge they are given and what they know.

edit on 5-4-2012 by NOTurTypical because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 5 2012 @ 05:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by NOTurTypical
Do you watch some NDEs and wonder why some folks are just in a "holding" type area in darkness, and some folks are straight in the flames? There are different levels of torments. They still aren't present with Christ, they aren't covered in His blood, but they are not all the same experience or levels of torment.

What about the people who die and don't experience the typical NDE? I've read stories of those who passed and experienced "nothing"; if you can conceptualize that idea of nothing. The writer would make note of feeling the same emotions: love, being at peace, feeling one with the universe, etc. However, there was no flashy white light at the end of the tunnel, no flames of Hell, no reunion with dead relatives, no meeting a personal God.

I find them fascinating, but at the end of the day, can't we all just admit that we don't know what happens when we die?

posted on Apr, 5 2012 @ 06:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by novastrike81

Originally posted by NOTurTypical

What about the people who die and don't experience the typical NDE? I've read stories of those who passed and experienced "nothing"; if you can conceptualize that idea of nothing. The writer would make note of feeling the same emotions: love, being at peace, feeling one with the universe, etc. However, there was no flashy white light at the end of the tunnel, no flames of Hell, no reunion with dead relatives, no meeting a personal God.

I find them fascinating, but at the end of the day, can't we all just admit that we don't know what happens when we die?

This is my personal conjecture, but hear me out.

Those peeps are technically under control of the enemy and belong to him still at that point. But are not bad people, not evil. They will still be alone until judgment day. I think the "wicked" await judgment day in torments and flames.

There are varying degrees of punishment. Christ gave Bill Weise a vision of the really bad aspects/chambers of the abode of the lost souls for a specific testimony.

posted on Apr, 5 2012 @ 06:32 PM
link   
reply to post by sad_eyed_lady

OP, Thanks for posting this video. Somebody out there will be affected by this video and where there probably wouldn't be a chance for that person to come to the reality of the truth, they will have because of a tiny seed that was sown here this day. Don't listen to the theistic satanist that troll this board nor the decieved new agey types nor every else in between that talks arrogant smack, they will see one day, even if it is too late, how decieved they were. I've read other testimonies and I have read that there is no unbelievers in Hell. Everybody who is down there knows that Jesus paid the price so that they wouldnt' have to end up there and that they didn't claim his ransom and all they can hope is that everybody who is up here finds out the truth and doesn't end up where they are right now. I used to be a new ager and believed that I was going to re-incarnate for most of my life. I didn't believe that Hell was real until I came close to death myself and had the opportunity to question the things that I had believed for most of my life.

This website is has many more testimonies including the one you posted in the OP. I think it's worth looking at.
www.spiritlessons.com...
edit on 5-4-2012 by EfficientP because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1   >>

join