It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Victor and the Alien interview video

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 4 2012 @ 09:38 PM
link   
I'm sure this has been discussed at length in here..thought it would be nice to rekindle this conversation. I've watched the Alien interview a few times lately and realized it hash't been proven a fakery like the alien autopsy was. I'm sure it could be possible it's a fake but the bottom line is no one has stepped forward to claim they made it and Victor the guy who provided seems like a bit of nut job not even sure if he's still alive or even a real unmade up person. His latest video says he will never chat to anyone again and said he was basically dying.

The video appeared very intriguing to me and although visual effects guys said they could recreate doesn't hold enough evidence for me. Hell if you can imagine it it can be recreated by effects now.

L
edit on 4-4-2012 by Darkstar12 because: typo correction

posted on Apr, 4 2012 @ 09:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by Darkstar12
I'm sure this has been discussed at length in here..

L
edit on 4-4-2012 by Darkstar12 because: typo correction

For those who have no clue what this is about.....

ATS SEARCH - tons of threads on this....

Victor Returns...
Real Alien Interview
Area51: Alien Interview

Please add your thoughts to one of the existing threads.

Closed.
edit on April 4th 2012 by greeneyedleo because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 4 2012 @ 10:22 PM
link   
Ah, yes. The alien muppet interview--may it rot in hell....

posted on Apr, 4 2012 @ 10:28 PM
link   
This exact topic was posted a week and a half ago and probably a million times before that. We need some new alien videos, I think a lot of us on here have pretty much memorized the content of this footage. Still some what interesting as fraudulent as it may seem. I personally prefer the thread making connections between this incident and the UFO that went down in Africa. ...At the very least it was a fresh take on a tired subject.

top topics

join