It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mysterious "Wikileaks" UFO Video Appears On Youtube

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 4 2012 @ 10:09 PM
link   
reply to post by v1rtu0s0

No matter the source, it's no more convincing than any other video of lights in the sky on extremely low resolution video's. Easy to fake and impossible to prove. At no time is anything clearly visible enough to venture a guess as to what it is, other than lights in the sky.

Pushed to take a guess? Skydivers at night with flares or lights, joining into teams.

Notice also it stops mid-event. Why? Because it may show what the lights really are perhaps?
edit on 4/4/2012 by Blaine91555 because: (no reason given)

link   
Found the original author of video

www.youtube.com...

americanbunker.wordpress.com...
edit on 4/4/12 by blackcube because: (no reason given)

link   
Disappointment again.
Looks like someone tied a bunch of balloons together with lights in them and set them loose,twisting iin the wind.

posted on Apr, 4 2012 @ 10:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by blackcube
Found the original author of video

www.youtube.com...

americanbunker.wordpress.com...
edit on 4/4/12 by blackcube because: (no reason given)

*sigh*
this says it all...

To study this video, I just added light and contrast. That's it, because when you add contrast, you change the tone/frequency of an image or video. This is what allows the human eye to see a frequency it normally can't see.... the frequencies which aliens exist in.

looking for shapes in the clouds...

posted on Apr, 4 2012 @ 10:24 PM
link   
I wish this kind of stuff happend were I live.
WA is to damn boring.

posted on Apr, 4 2012 @ 11:24 PM
link   
reply to post by greeneyedleo

No Wikileaks and not new, actually a well known video here in this forum and it seems to be
destined to be posted over and over so here we go again. In Santiago de Chile on December
2009, No UFOs but aiplanes, the Pillan T35 by the students of the Chilean FACH. This is the
original unedited footage and check the match at minute 1:59 even the uploader gabo3k3k said
these are airplanes.

Posted many times and it started in 2009 with this thread.
www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Dec, 8 2012 @ 04:45 AM
link   
So its helicopters joining together in the sky above civilians exchanging something from one helicopter to the next?

edit on 8-12-2012 by Soulece because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 8 2012 @ 07:36 AM
link   
Ok, so here is another video of the said Chilean T35's doing an evening flypast, complete with hilarious military band in the sound track. You can see how the lights could be misleading, and how the aircraft are very quiet.

www.youtube.com...

I still think that the original video is very unusual, as flying that close at night, pulling tight formation turns is dangerous in the extreme, and the aircraft seem to be moving very quickly considering the T35's top speed of 163 Knots (they must be going totally flat out), but the cameraman insists they are aircraft so Ive got to respect that and put it down to unusual camera results.

The 'wikileaks' version seems to have been copied repeatedly to the point that you can hardly make out anything. Makes you wonder if that was the idea?!

posted on Dec, 8 2012 @ 11:09 AM
link   
There are many videos now been posted on youtube using the 'wikileaks' tag.

its a complete crock.

if wikileaks were releasing any such material you would find it on their own site like every other single piece of material they have released.

this thread needs to be moved to hoax bin as BS like this only damages wikileaks.

if a particular organization flooded the internet with supposed 'wikileaks' ufo footage it will simply make many people who have no interest in the ufo myth loose interest in wikileaks. its a good way to make people ignore wikileaks.

if you want to see anything wikileaks release go to their site. any other material that claims to be wikileaks is only fit for the bin.

posted on Dec, 8 2012 @ 02:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by lacrimaererum

its a complete crock.

if wikileaks were releasing any such material you would find it on their own site like every other single piece of material they have released.

this thread needs to be moved to hoax bin as BS like this only damages wikileaks.

if a particular organization flooded the internet with supposed 'wikileaks' ufo footage it will simply make many people who have no interest in the ufo myth loose interest in wikileaks. its a good way to make people ignore wikileaks.

if you want to see anything wikileaks release go to their site. any other material that claims to be wikileaks is only fit for the bin.

Then prove it to be fake or something else?

posted on Dec, 8 2012 @ 03:26 PM
link   
No point in even discussing videos of this poor quality.

posted on Dec, 8 2012 @ 05:11 PM
link   
The title of this thread is very misleading.

Wikileaks has not even released 1 file or video on UFOs.

Stop spreading disinformation please

and do not say its wikileaks when it is not.

posted on Dec, 9 2012 @ 02:40 AM
link   
I've bumped into this one myself. Cannot recall what came up, but certainly nothing out of the ordinary. Can't seem to find it via ATS search. But has been here before.

posted on Dec, 9 2012 @ 07:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by Soulece

Originally posted by lacrimaererum

its a complete crock.

Then prove it to be fake or something else?

i do not give a flying f if this video is fake or not.

it is not wikileaks material.

ATS should be ashamed of providing a platform for misinformation like this.

posted on Dec, 9 2012 @ 08:20 AM
link   
reply to post by CigaretteMan

Stop spreading disinformation please

and do not say its wikileaks when it is not

Do you have any backup to suggest that it was not leaked by Wiki ?

posted on Dec, 9 2012 @ 08:35 AM
link   
reply to post by xplorer

Do you have any backup to suggest that it was not leaked by Wiki ?

Yes , here's the original video released in 09

They are planes .

posted on Dec, 9 2012 @ 09:56 AM
link   
reply to post by gortex

Indeed they are, Gortex. You wouldnt get away with that sort of flying, at night over a city in the UK however, and in defence of some of the people who hadnt seen this film before and only saw the OP's version, it is extremely misleading and has been manipulated enormously.

And, the guy who originally shot and posted the video said he posted it as an example of how our eyes can deceive us- that was before the loony in the OP's video decided to 'correct' it out of existence- so its not suprising many people fell for this.

So now we have gone over this repeatedly, can we send it to the hoax bin?

posted on Dec, 9 2012 @ 10:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by Thunda You wouldnt get away with that sort of flying, at night over a city

yet there they are. i find the idea of a close formation flyover above a densely populated city, in the dark, to be unlikely in the extreme. who's it for? what's it for? why take the risks?

planes? i don't buy that.

posted on Dec, 9 2012 @ 10:15 AM
link   
reply to post by RoScoLaz

planes? i don't buy that.

This video clearly shows they are planes .

posted on Dec, 9 2012 @ 10:16 AM
link   
reply to post by RoScoLaz

Yeah, I think that is due to lax safety standards in South America rather than any exotic. Apparently they are 'recently graduated Chilean AF pilots' flying little prop driven training aircraft. Suprising you cant hear them either...

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join