It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mysterious "Wikileaks" UFO Video Appears On Youtube

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 4 2012 @ 08:53 PM
link   

I don't claim to know if this is really from Wikileaks, or if it's real or fake. It looks pretty convincing, and the person even does their own analysis on it. It looks like it would have been very difficult to fabricate. Thoughts?
edit on 4-4-2012 by v1rtu0s0 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 4 2012 @ 08:58 PM
link   
I swear I've seen this video before but can't remember where or when.

Couldn't say what it is, very interesting video.

posted on Apr, 4 2012 @ 08:58 PM
link   
reply to post by v1rtu0s0

First blush, the 'incredibly tall structures' are construction cranes in the foreground.

I will edit when I have watched more of the video.

EDIT:

Not really all that convincing of anything. Some construction cranes in the foreground and some lights. The lights could be anything, really. They could even be reflected on the window that this video was shot through.

It feels like a deliberate hoax to me.
edit on 4-4-2012 by Furbs because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 4 2012 @ 08:59 PM
link   

Furbs has it correct
they look like cranes.

edit on 4-4-2012 by GhettoRice because: (I sometimes think I'm retarded)

edit on 4-4-2012 by GhettoRice because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 4 2012 @ 09:10 PM
link   

Looks like a pretty good video. Any idea where this was taken? Would have to be one hell of a long arm to be a crane.

edit on 4-4-2012 by GuidedKill because: (no reason given)

link   
reply to post by Furbs

It looks as though the lights on the bottom, is actually a reflection of a body of water. The structure in the middle looks like a bridge support. My only question for that theory would be 'where are the tower lights?', which would be on any large object, like a bridge.

link   

I'm always skeptical of Youtubers who have multiple UFO videos on their account. That said, I'm also skeptical of a video this person claims was on Wikileaks. It wasn't, because if it was it would have ended up all over the internet, but this person claims the video was sent to them (according to their comments).

Interesting video but the whole thing smells of a hoax.

posted on Apr, 4 2012 @ 09:11 PM
link   

That video looks like it is being rendered by a NES. I see tons of squares.

posted on Apr, 4 2012 @ 09:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by GhettoRice

Furbs has it correct
they look like cranes.

edit on 4-4-2012 by GhettoRice because: (I sometimes think I'm retarded)

Thats what i was thinking at first but if you look at it, it does look large compared to the other buildings. The city lights are in front of it so you know that its behind the city lights so its far.

posted on Apr, 4 2012 @ 09:12 PM
link   
Having spent a good portion of my childhood on the Gulf Coast, and out on boats in the Gulf, for extended periods of time.

It looks an awful lot like off-shore oil rigs with cranes at night, with the moon on the water. I will admit she lost me when she started talking about the alien shaped head on the building in the foreground.....

Des

edit on 4-4-2012 by Destinyone because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 4 2012 @ 09:15 PM
link   
I remember this video.
Not this particular edit.
I think it was Brazil?
It's friggin weird.

posted on Apr, 4 2012 @ 09:18 PM
link   

Well the lights are definitely interesting. However The "dimensional structures" are just tower cranes in the foreground. Nothing more than that. They "reach out" because of video compression.

The lights are really cool though.

link   
good lord.

he has this vid on his channel....

with that said....he has ads on this video.....major pet peeve of mine (as if nobody knows that now
)
next....what kind of analysis is that?
animal shape head????? really???? and a smaller animal head on the other head? really???
oh my gosh. now this is the worst and most hilarious analysis ever.....

i give up.
edit on April 4th 2012 by greeneyedleo because: edited for my numerous errors from laughing my butt off and not able tosee...

link   
With alot of people "crying wolf" over the years , even if this is real , it`s not enough to open the flood gates , i cant remember hearing about wikileaks releasing this ufo vid , and after the "insurance file" drama , i doubt this video would have slipped through the gaps.

That`s a building under construction by the looks of things , i see a crane at the top , and the lights are alot more realistic than the ones in your usual youtube vid . The formations dont seem too far fetched either , i think i`ll call hoax for now , and if it`s proven to be real , i`ll hang my head in shame ...... in the lunar slave camp

EDIT : sorry , yeah , it`s cranes .

edit on 4-4-2012 by RockLobster because: (no reason given)

link   

Originally posted by Destinyone
Having spent a good portion of my childhood on the Gulf Coast, and out on boats in the Gulf, for extended periods of time.

It looks an awful lot like off-shore oil rigs with cranes at night, with the moon on the water. I will admit she lost me when she started talking about the alien shaped head on the building in the foreground.....

Des

What about this one? Do you think it looks like an oil rig??

Off another thread....Abovetopsecret

posted on Apr, 4 2012 @ 09:20 PM
link   

Des

For the win

posted on Apr, 4 2012 @ 09:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by GuidedKill

Des

What about this one? Do you think it looks like an oil rig??

Off another thread....Abovetopsecret

No, that looks nothing like an oil rig.

Des

posted on Apr, 4 2012 @ 09:38 PM
link   
Ehh just looks like a couple of lights to me, and this isnt from wikileaks

posted on Apr, 4 2012 @ 09:42 PM
link   
is that the 1 and only vid?cause if it is then i,m going fake.......if theres something like that in night sky then more than 1 person is going to capture it......especially over a populated area.......every1s going to be trying to get vid of it.

posted on Apr, 4 2012 @ 10:04 PM
link   
When I see lights like that I start to think of a some image I saw that was a stealthed ufo, not really see through, something on the surface that reflected everything around it so it looked see through, and had these lights in formation on the ufo. From the ground it would appear like numerous ufo/crats/light orbs but they were all attached to the craft.

That is just a specualtion, not saying that is what this is, not sure what this is, but its very interesting, becuase it looks real. That is what many people see.

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join