It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mystery of The Ark concerning the future

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 24 2004 @ 05:10 PM
link   
I will explain the ark I'm talking about in a post below. Here I will explain the ark cryptically. Keep in mind that this is mystical at its finest. Anyway, on with revealing the mystery of the ark concerning the furture:

First know that this section of the cosmos represents all. The self of life of all in physical aggregation shall disappear from here and reappear elsewhere (through this grand procedure the soul of all shall be preserved). This will concern the synonyms of shelter and refuge. This will also concern the numbers 9,3,5,0,0, and 2 as a symbolic meaning manifests. That which will occur will occur at (which may mean just before) the time of great calamity.

Reasons for those numbers to be significant:

9 (About the age I were when witnessing the ark. Number of the day I was born. Symbolizes the comma. Symbolizes the self of mankind since the ninth letter of the modern English alphabet is "I".) 3 (3 original witnesses of the ark. Number of the month I was born.)
5 (3 were outside/2 were inside the house during the odd occurring of the ark.)
0 (The rainlessness within a square form.)
0 (1 of the witnesses died.)
2 (2 of the witnesses are left.)

The date 3-9-2005 can be gotten from that. My b-day. Plus, it just so happened that the rapper Notorious B.i.g. (Biggy Smalls) died on that date in 1997. 1+9+9+7=26 The very age I will be exiting from (lol) come March 9th 2005 (noon time to be specific--As for "27" 2+7=9). So something "BIG" will happen. Biggy's death serves as an omen concerning the numbers 3 and 9.

There will be massive death of the physical body of all in order for there to be a massive new birth of the self of all elsewhere. All have yet to hatch from this section of the cosmos I call ALL. The opposite of all being together is all being separate. When all hatch from here all will be in their own kingdom of their own true source. Hopefully, to each their own paradise. Since the ark lined up noticeably with the house's yard it might also bare a criptical meaning having to do with the term "kingdom" (see the definition and the synonyms).

It will not be the end of time (what exactly is time?), but the end of life in this section of the world. The self, emitted from the soul, will be continued elsewhere in a new-to-self form, but I don't think the self will even remember past time events of the era of life the self once went through here nor remember what anything had looked like from here. But the self emitted will still be the self emitted.

Will other life be there? The new you of the self should not be alone. Yet it'll ultimately depend upon the true source of oneself.

The selves of some here in the now be divided into a duality. Their kingdom shall be divided. How then shall it stand? They'll find out. Let's just say the hypocrites amongst will get what they give. "Destroy this temple, and in three days I will raise it up"--Jesus. Let the hypocrites own will get the best of them in their fate as they themselves disappear and reappear as the... I am the warning sign of that 3rd day being nigh for the last of them all.

posted on Sep, 24 2004 @ 05:14 PM
link   
This had been made before the other.

I've witnessed and experienced odd things beyond angels/ghosts/spirits. The more I consider things I'd say there must be more after physical death. And I'm not talking about some becoming a angel/ghost/spirit in the after life since angels/ghosts/spirits are of what some already are even after their physical death.

Getting to the ark already:

Some unknown entity must have formed the ark I and two others witnessed long ago. Was it a form of communication? Could have definitly been. So I look up the meaning to "ark" in the dictionary and thesaurus and found out what the entity could have been implying if it were communicating in such a manner.

What the ark was was when it started raining there was a perfect rainless square that completely lined up with the back yard and its gate going around. It lasted as a rainless square for about 40 sec. before the rain entered the square. Looked as if everwhere else, as far as I among two other's could see, rain was coming down except within this rainless square, during the occurance, in which we were standing inside since we were outside in the back yard.

What would you take it to mean?

I was about 9 years old at the time that happened. I'm 26 now. My b-day is March 9th 1978.

So just recently looking up the definition to "ark" and I see it means: A shelter or refuge.

Synonyms found for ark: adytum, asylum, blowout center, cell, cloister, convent, cover, covert, defense, den, habitat, harbor, haunt, haven, hermitage, hideaway, hiding place, hole, hole up, ivory tower, port, privacy, refuge, resort, retirement, safe house, safe place, sanctuary, seclusion, security, shelter, solitude

^^So then I think certain of these words might imply the entity informing me of another place being so where one, soul wise, will be taken to. Perhaps there one's soul will be given a new body.

When will ones, soul wise, be taken? Who knows? It might have to do with a number 9 (and those other numbers in the post above). I also figured whatever is over our souls (which might be the entity that caused the ark) could take them elsewhere for whatever or even turn them off at any given time it wants to.

To each their own kingdom. I figure at best I'll be brought to a place I'd consider paradise. I'd like to think of it as going to one's true source if the entity over the soul knows the soul best.

Tell you one thing... If I am in any way in control of the place that awaits where I go to after here, I'd surely make it a paradise for myself. Why would I do myself otherwise?

posted on Sep, 27 2004 @ 10:24 AM
link   
Another wonderous sign by the entity which I will decipher:

Cloud body passes by up in the sky with 3 clearly PERFECT cloudless shapes inside of it. Was spotted by me at age 24. The shapes looked like a (possible meaning):

Eagle with wings spread. Was on the left.
(Flight. Viewed direction since eagles have keen sight. Symbol of the U.S. so can mean some kind of united states--each soul can represent a state.)

Wizard with both arms up. Was in the center.
(See definition and synonmys to "wizard" and "armed".)

Circle/funnel (thus having two circular ends as a whole). Was on the right.
(World. Double disc as a whole--links to the later double disc album "UTEOT" by 2pac that became decoded as if within me by the entity along side the playing of it when I was age 25.)

Plus:

Music which sounded like it was by a band (the music was rap related and sounded like the music originated by a particular known producer named Mannie Fresh). Played near by during the sighting.
(Harmony. A group. To assemble or to unite in a group. Links to the later decoded "UTEOT" music as explained above since it was playing along side the wonderous cloud shapes. Also see definition and synonmys to "rap" and "producer"--since these things stood out during the sighting they must have significant meaning likewise.)

Ultimate deciphered meaning which will manifest:

The united dissappearence of the soul from the body of all kinds throughout the world will happen in order for the soul of all kinds to go unto a flight by a wizard (the General surely which is the entity) armed to carry it out in one harmonious way. And it will come to pass as being so.

So, the souls of all will become definitly as the ammunition the entity will be armed with. World war III will be as an inside job by the entity (the General). The end will be as bullets shot at once from here. The General will be armed as the grand Weapon of Mass Destruction.

new topics

join