It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

First DC lobbying firm to sign with Libyan rebels is rewarded with new contract

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 4 2012 @ 08:08 PM
link   
First DC lobbying firm to sign with Libyan rebels is rewarded with new contract
By Kevin Bogardus - 04/03/12 08:36 PM ET
The Hill

How many people thought the Libyan rebel government
would need a Washington D.C. lobbying firm ?

It seems the Harbour Group has been doing pro bono work for Libya.

That however has ended as of March 1st, and a contract for $15,000 a month
will be in effect until the end of the year !!

Now what possible "work" could the Harbour Group be doing for Libya ?

The first Washington firm to sign up with the Libyan rebels during the successful revolution against Moammar Gadhafi will no longer be working for free.

The Harbour Group has signed a new $15,000-per-month contract with the Embassy of Libya, according to documents the firm has filed with the Justice Department. The agreement is set to run from March 1 to the end of the year.

Richard Mintz, managing director of the public-relations firm, told The Hill that he and others at the firm are eager to help Libya transition toward democracy.

posted on Apr, 4 2012 @ 08:36 PM
link   
Tell me something everyone.... If the Russian Federation had Lobbying Groups signing contracts with and representing an armed and actively fighting rebel force inside the United States, would the U.S. have any basis to be pissed off and maybe DO something about that?? I'd think we'd have some heads on White House walls as trophys.

Why are we letting American firms go sign business contracts and make deals with a rebel force in Syria whose entire goal in life is to destroy the legally sitting Government and likely murder Assad and his family in the process??

It's all fine and good if we feel this is necessary I guess....no one is asking our opinion anyway. I just don't want to hear Obama or ANYONE else bitch one iota if a rebel group eventually forms HERE and actively seeks..then recieves outside foreign help with Public Relations, tactical training or whatever else may be offered.

If the United States can DO IT to others....then I guess we really can't complain when it's DONE TO us.

posted on Apr, 4 2012 @ 08:42 PM
link   
Appears they are no longer trying to hide the fact the US government is funding terrorism for corporate America's benefit!

Who is 'the people' again?

edit on 4-4-2012 by Jameela because: (no reason given)

join