It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

 

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

 

I'm a man of wealth and taste I've been around for a long, long year I was 'round when Jesus Chri

page: 1
6
<<   2 >>

log in

join
share:

posted on Apr, 4 2012 @ 07:34 PM
link   
Hello ATS, I forgot to do an intro well
here it is.

I am into lots of different topics.
Do not believe that much in the
aliens are going to come down
and eat us. Maybe they are out
there most likely not. I think
chemtrails are a joke, but that they
have been tested before.
Bigfoot will never be found.
I wish the middle east would get along.
I find beauty in the most weird things
like a 5 gallon bucket of water with a floating
2 liter jug in it looks so freaking cool.
I like to think I am light hearted, I like a good
laugh. I enjoy boxing. I think there is more
to the kennedy story. Alex jones is great entertainment.
Love this site and the social issues forums.
If anyone wants to know something else just
let me know, thanks for allowing me to be a family
member. Yes the title is the rolling stones song
sympathy for the devil, no I really did forget to introduce myself
and have not.




posted on Apr, 4 2012 @ 07:37 PM
link   
Welcome Satan.



posted on Apr, 4 2012 @ 07:38 PM
link   
Welcome back Boondock Saint

Good to have ya around.
Look out Soros is right behind you!


peace



posted on Apr, 4 2012 @ 07:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by speculativeoptimist
Welcome back Boondock Saint

Good to have ya around.
Look out Soros is right behind you!


peace



If only if only...
I have seen a few threads
calif. missel launch and would
you vote as president.
Not hear to discuss that guy
and have heard that before and
wondered why people said that
our typing structures are the same
but that is all thanks for the warm welcome
but i am popsmayhem the one and only



posted on Apr, 4 2012 @ 07:44 PM
link   
I have to say pops, that everytime I see your name it reminds me of the many crazy concerts I have been to at the POPs nightclub in St louis.

I enjoy reading your posts.



posted on Apr, 4 2012 @ 07:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by liejunkie01
I have to say pops, that everytime I see your name it reminds me of the many crazy concerts I have been to at the POPs nightclub in St louis.

I enjoy reading your posts.


Likewise friend like wise..
I love concerts rock concerts
my favorite



posted on Apr, 4 2012 @ 07:56 PM
link   
reply to post by popsmayhem
 


I've been meaning to ask for a little while now... how come your paragraphs are always, uh, off? Why do you write like that?



posted on Apr, 4 2012 @ 08:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by Swills
reply to post by popsmayhem
 


I've been meaning to ask for a little while now... how come your paragraphs are always, uh, off? Why do you write like that?


ADD maybe
?????
I dunno,
So I do not have to scroll screen over
wish everyone would do it
would make posts easier to read.
I hit enter a lot it seems.
I don't like waiting to type all the way
over to the other side. Quite a few different
reasons. I have seen other people posts
like this it is not as odd as some would think.



posted on Apr, 4 2012 @ 08:03 PM
link   
Your like a long lost cousin who suddenly shows up *scrambles to set the table for another guest* (hug) Wow, so how is it we're related again? You think your the devil?
Well your cousin Fred thinks he's a table, in fact I set your plate on him.
Don't be a stranger, ya hear?



posted on Apr, 4 2012 @ 08:03 PM
link   
How do you have over 2,800 posts and be posting in the INTRODUCTION Forum?



posted on Apr, 4 2012 @ 08:05 PM
link   
reply to post by popsmayhem
 


Scroll over? Do you always post from a phone? Hot tip if you're posting from a PC, hit Ctrl + or -, or use your mouse wheel, to increase or decrease the size of your browser.



posted on Apr, 4 2012 @ 08:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by Iamschist
Your like a long lost cousin who suddenly shows up *scrambles to set the table for another guest* (hug) Wow, so how is it we're related again? You think your the devil?
Well your cousin Fred thinks he's a table, in fact I set your plate on him.
Don't be a stranger, ya hear?




I know fred and I know you!
Now where are the scrambled
eggs and pineapple?



posted on Apr, 4 2012 @ 08:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by mysterioustranger
How do you have over 2,800 posts and be posting in the INTRODUCTION Forum?


I forgot to introduce myself when I first signed so
I am doing it now. How rude of me.. I apologize
if it makes anyone hostiiiiiiile.



posted on Apr, 4 2012 @ 08:12 PM
link   
reply to post by popsmayhem
 


I am pretty much a metalhead.

My last show was Hellyeah. They rocked.

It is about time to go to another show, if I can afford my left/right arm for gasoline. I am a lefty, so it would probably be my right arm



posted on Apr, 4 2012 @ 08:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by Swills
reply to post by popsmayhem
 


Scroll over? Do you always post from a phone? Hot tip if you're posting from a PC, hit Ctrl + or -, or use your mouse wheel, to increase or decrease the size of your browser.


Hey thanks for the tips.

Will try to resize to where I can read
it and not have to scroll over in
same space.



posted on Apr, 4 2012 @ 08:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by liejunkie01
reply to post by popsmayhem
 


I am pretty much a metalhead.

My last show was Hellyeah. They rocked.

It is about time to go to another show, if I can afford my left/right arm for gasoline. I am a lefty, so it would probably be my right arm


Niiiiiiice, I would of loooved to hear alchoholin ass and hell of a time!!
Get to hear any of those? would of been so sweet..




posted on Apr, 4 2012 @ 08:29 PM
link   
reply to post by popsmayhem
 


Yep, they played for a while.

My favorite is hell of a time. I like to crank that up after a hard days work. I like them all though. You should check them out sometime. They are still one of the "cheap" concerts to attend.



posted on Apr, 4 2012 @ 08:34 PM
link   
Welcome to ATS.
ATS is like ice cream.
If you eat it too fast you get a headache.



posted on Apr, 4 2012 @ 08:48 PM
link   
Here are a few other bands that I enjoyed/my favorite at pops.

I was going to post some live Pops footage of some bands but they definitely break the T&C's


www.youtube.com...


www.youtube.com...


www.youtube.com...


This is just a few, I could go on for a long time. I hope you enjoy.



posted on Apr, 4 2012 @ 09:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by liejunkie01


Niiice im bookmarking those
to listen!!

I will for sure check out where
they will be playng locally for me
def. sounds like it would be worth it!
edit on 4-4-2012 by popsmayhem because: (no reason given)



new topics

top topics



 
6
<<   2 >>

log in

join