It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Was $12,000 A Restaurant Tip Or Drug Money?

page: 6
<< 3  4  5   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 9 2012 @ 03:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by femalepharoe
reply to post by bknapple32

The lady is a fool.

Well the lady got her money in the end... So... yea....

posted on Apr, 10 2012 @ 05:24 AM
link   
I'm all for honesty, but this just makes me despise the authorities even more. The next time a stash of money is given to me, I now know to keep it for myself, hidden from the greedy swine. Lesson preemptively learned.

posted on Apr, 10 2012 @ 02:30 PM
link   
Reminds me of the Christian school I went to from 4th through 12th grade.
In 5th grade I had to deliver a box of books from one teacher to a next.
They sent the brown nose momma's boy(his mom taught there) with me(alwase sent out two for safety).
On our way back across a deserted campus we found ab bag a little bitter than 8" by 5" a large shaving kit type leather bag.
Inside were wads of rolled up 20's all 20's too(looking back about what I know about wads of money each one must have been 10-20k).
I voted splitting in in half and keeping it.
The nameless brown nose said the right thing to do was take it to the big office(upstairs) and when someone found it we would get a reward.
We were too far away from end of school to make a run and not get in trouble and him being a mamma's boy I knew he would get me in trouble.
So we turn it in and the Pastors Secretary gets the Pastor who says very good boys(BN says "Spencer wanted to keep it" in a nasally I'm perfect voice, the Pastors says I'm even better for over coming temptation winks at me and gives a stern look to BN)

Two or more weeks go buy and I find time to go to the upstairs office and ask about the money.
I was told they found out it was the schools money it was the profits from the new vending machines.
I yell "That's a lie!", I continue to explain that the vending machines had just been put in 1-2 days prior to my finding the money, and that no vending machine(in the 1990s) took 20 dollar bills at least not on a campus.
I was told to calm down and be careful what I said if I insisted on calling the pastors secretary and by extension the pastor I lair I would be suspended for disrespect.
I come back with lets see what my parents have to say about that.
The follow up with a threat of expulsion...
They had me there, this was the only college prep Ma and Pa could afford to send me to, and I knew even if I was right they wouldn't see the money.

I had spent the whole 2ish weeks in glee hiding smiles from my parents planning on how I would buy them awesome stuff.

The moral of the story, never tell people/cops/bosses/churches you found money even if you are on "What would you do".
Consider it a blessing and keep quite.
If you feel the need donate a chunk(not small either) to a charity that helps the homeless.

Too many people even Churches are out for themselves.

I guess the pastor didn't over come temptation himself...

posted on Apr, 11 2012 @ 09:06 AM
link   
What a dumb ass.
Some people deserve to be in the situations that they are in.
If my mother had five kids, and had a hard time paying bills and she found 12,000 K
she would definitely keep it unless it belonged to a close relative.

she doesn't deserve the money,

top topics

<< 3  4  5   >>

join