It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

HELP! - Police Officer and "Friends" Harassing my cousin

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 5 2012 @ 10:12 PM
link   
reply to post by muzzleflash

Yeah, that's working out great in Fullerton.
You friend will be dead or in prison by the time the state even lifts a finger.

posted on Apr, 8 2012 @ 06:13 AM
link   
He should go public with it. Go to the local news stations/papers. Contact the local radio stations. He needs to expose this and get it out in the open. Incidents like this are actually quite common, so this does not surprise me in the least. My friends and I refer to police officers as the "mafia in blue" lol.

Also, maybe have him read this over. It's full of very useful information:

edit on 8-4-2012 by Xaphan because: Forgot to add something.

posted on Apr, 8 2012 @ 06:59 AM
link   
Meh. Sometimes attorneys are afraid to engage police because they know the city and most of the local court judges will get revenge on them.

Skip straight to the ACLU, and/or take it to the state's bureau of investigation, whatever they call it there. I've had to force police and sheriff's office to toe the line a few times, and I always start with the state AG and the FDLE. A mandamus writ never fails to get the job done. Oh, and call whoever the phone's with and see what you have to do to get pen register and trap/trace set up for the phone. Most cops that'll do this sort of thing are too boneheaded to use a drop phone to place the call from. One trace back to the police precinct or better yet the guy's cell phone and it's admissible evidence time, call id block won't stop t/t.

posted on Apr, 8 2012 @ 09:31 AM
link   
Sounds like your friend needs to go get himself a 44 magnum 10" smoke wagon. Open carry it in a shoulder holster sling everywhere you go.

posted on Apr, 8 2012 @ 09:50 AM
link   
if possible record and video any calls and events ..... without evidence you can not win.... secondly, if you do get something incriminating that directly ties the officer to the harrasmant.... post it online for everyone to see and then contact the press and state officials so the evidence can not be buried or lost!

the court of public opinion and pressure will be enough draw attention to those who are harrassing you that they will have to backoff or well ...kill you

then you become a martyr against police corruption

posted on Apr, 8 2012 @ 04:34 PM
link   
Get the state police involved.

posted on Apr, 8 2012 @ 06:47 PM
link   
reply to post by Hillarie

I doubt that would do anything. They all scratch each others backs.

I stand by what I said before. He needs to get this all over the news media. Then the cop will most likely back off. The last thing cops like this want is publicity.

posted on Apr, 12 2012 @ 01:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by tw0330
reply to post by Bixxi3

He has thought of that one, but was advised against it since it is illegal to record voices without ones knowledge.

Do it anyway. When the corruption is exposed, 100% of the time they dont ding you for using that as evidence to prove something you otherwise could not.

posted on Apr, 13 2012 @ 04:49 AM
link   
reply to post by unsteadystate

I agree with you. Its very hard to pin anything to a corrupt police officer with connection to the top and the local thugs. I would suggest go to another town and get a gun and ammo for self preservation or leave town altogether if he finds its not worth the hassle.

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join