It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

HELP! - Police Officer and "Friends" Harassing my cousin

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 5 2012 @ 05:30 AM
link   
reply to post by tw0330

FBI get them in on it to do something with them.
Police hate them and they are neutral.

posted on Apr, 5 2012 @ 05:36 AM
link   
My sugestion is .............
Call the A team !!
no seriously it seems clear the consensus is report to the state atorney general.
couple that with copies sent to the FBI- Local police( Internal affairs)- State Police- state governer,

Hopefully the knowlege that the reports have been made right to the top will convice someone to want to 'be seen to have taken appropriate action' even if the top guys never actualy care.

also record and report all activity and events to all the above above as and when they occur,
What you will be doing is creating a huge paper trail- so that if anything bad goes down no one will be able to deny knowledge ...or at least not easily,

posted on Apr, 5 2012 @ 05:47 AM
link   
running to a higher authority will solve nothing.

you have to make them fear the prey, not another predator...or it will only be an isolated victory. there will be more victims in the future

publicity is your biggest weapon. make it "go viral"

get a guy fawkes mask and voice changer software and make some youtube videos. the internet will take care of the rest.

posted on Apr, 5 2012 @ 05:54 AM
link   
reply to post by tw0330

The first thing I would advise on doing is file a complaint with the Police Complaint Center in Tallahassee, Florida. They will help you file a complaint with the Department Of Justice in DC.

I would advise to never see that female again. He will need to keep copies of voice mail or any other evidence.

The local Cops are not going to do anything. It is important that you actually file an actual report! Try and stay away from the local cops.

I have been tortured, beaten, and my past residence broken into 3 times by local cops! My Federal Career was destroyed by Local Cops around me! They also attempted to screw up my clear background- The SBI stopped this from happening.

I started out by filing a report with The Police Complaint Center in Florida and then The Department of Justice in DC. I wouldnt even fool with the Local or State. I also filed a report with a US Congressman.

I have never seen one day of Justice for what these Local Cops did to me! But, I did file complaints so that there would be a paper trail for someone to follow if something happened to me.

I wish you the best of Luck! Sincerely, Amy in NC

posted on Apr, 5 2012 @ 06:12 AM
link   
reply to post by tw0330

Think like a COP! Make sure he gets the information to whomever the guys are..that he is not going to see the female again! Make sure he files a report with the Department of Justice in DC! There is no protection from local cops! They can basically get by with anything except killing someone!

posted on Apr, 5 2012 @ 06:28 AM
link   
reply to post by tw0330

There are two ways to forever destroy a COP- Domestic Violence Order 50-B or declare them Mental. Just for youre information!

posted on Apr, 5 2012 @ 07:25 AM
link   
Advice for your friend

I must agree with most everyone, record EVERYTHING. I have an app for my phone that automatically records all phone calls. I record everything, from calls to mom to calls to the person I am involved in a lawsuit with. Carry a recorder on your person. Keep going up the chain of command until you find someone over these people and get it taken care of.

This type of behavior is a big no-no. Keep a journal, write down EVERYTHING that happens, exact time and date. Find out who these people are, google google google. Google has provided me with more evidence than you can IMAGINE in my experience with the court system and lawsuits.

Calling and filing police reports will do you know good, unfortunately. Police reports have to be made in the county the crime was committed in, BUT that doesn't mean if you called another county or the State level and explained yourself that they couldn't write one up for you. If you can do it that way, file a report anytime a local Officer even looks at you sideways. It will make a difference.

I have a feeling your friend is probably in one of the Southern states. Not trying to stereotype here, but I know that's definitely something that would go down in my neck of the woods. That or it's a small town. Either way, the person that was offended is probably networked so tightly that you will have to go completely out of the local area to get anyone to even listen to you. I've been directly involved in and witnessed things of this nature many times, you mess with some people you mess with the entire trailer park. In my case anyway.

Also, if there are any witnesses to any of this (maybe you?) get them to call those same channels as well. Get them to write the incidents down as well. The police cannot ignore a group of people saying the same thing, someone will get into hot water over this. Get any witnesses to write affidavits and have them signed before a notary.

Don't be intimidating. Just make calls until you find someone who will help
Love and well wishes,
Vally
edit on 5-4-2012 by ValentineWiggin because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 5 2012 @ 08:37 AM
link   
reply to post by LeTan

I called the Montana Militia and told them I was getting beat up by local cops and no-one was doing anything about it! I begged for them to come and get me the hell out of NC. No-one ever showed up! I have two white fat bald cops that I have to worry about. I still worry about getting pulled over in the middle of the night. I have the FBI in DC on my speed dial. Its terrible for cops to start bothering you! Finally, I found out that some of the cops bothering me are local Masons. I sent the Masons Lodge that my Grandfather was a member of and told them everything the local cops had done to me and I havent had any problems since.

All I do is work and go to school. I am still working on leaving this horrible State! Montana is where I am suppose to be and I am just stuck here in NC hell.

posted on Apr, 5 2012 @ 08:47 AM
link   
reply to post by arbiture

A policeman would and should be no harder to ID than someone working at McDonald's. For one, they both should have a name tag. Two, anyone who wants to ID someone can spend a little time and effort to figure it out (think surveillance).

There should be no assumption or allowance of anonymity, they are supposed to serve and represent the people and their interests.

posted on Apr, 5 2012 @ 08:52 AM
link   
Ever seen "First Blood"?

www.youtube.com...

mostly kidding aside, give this message to your cousin, "My advice would be to invest in cameras, wireless, the ones that run on 9V. get a portable DVR, get this bast@rd on video. look for cameras that fit into clothing, in glasses, hats, etc. this could be huge. I would look into also getting one of those digital audio recorders, something with high hours on it. Look into conceal, and carry courses for your state, don't let yourself fall victim to 6 to 7 people ever again if you can absolutely help it. Even brandishing a firearm will usually get a group even that size to run away, trust me, I know. Stay on alert at all times here and get'em good, best of luck to you on this, and hope she is worth it."

posted on Apr, 5 2012 @ 09:07 AM
link   
he should use youtube. nothing like a viral video to get national attention.

cnn would eat this up. they have nothing better to do. i was watching this morning and they were playing with barbie dolls.

how the mighty have fallen.

his life is already in danger. he should put the spot light on them any way he can. i don't think anyone is that stupid to spend life in prison for talking to a girl in a bar.

posted on Apr, 5 2012 @ 09:19 AM
link   
reply to post by indy0725

I do not know. I have not heard this myself. My guess is yes, since he knows it is another police officer.

posted on Apr, 5 2012 @ 09:34 AM
link   
i suggest he watches the movie walking tall and gets a sweet bat

posted on Apr, 5 2012 @ 02:09 PM
link   
Is your cousin still talking to the girl? She's bad news man...

posted on Apr, 5 2012 @ 06:12 PM
link   
reply to post by AkumaStreak

I agree. The cops just have a job I would never want.

posted on Apr, 5 2012 @ 09:15 PM
link   
The first thing he'll have to do is gather evidence before he can convince any agency to act. If none of them will help, then go to his local TV station's investigative reporter, if any have one, and tell them his story. They have all kinds of ways to help him get audio and video evidence. Busting crooked cops is always good for ratings.

If that doesn't work... does your cousin have any unsavory friends?

posted on Apr, 5 2012 @ 09:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by CaptainNemo
Is your cousin still talking to the girl? She's bad news man...

From what I understand, he works with her. Kinda hard to avoid a coworker when you see them every day.

posted on Apr, 5 2012 @ 09:16 PM
link   
Moral of the story.... Dont cheat on your girlfriend...

posted on Apr, 5 2012 @ 09:28 PM
link   
Why arent there any police officers in this thread offering help or suggestions??
edit on 5-4-2012 by aching_knuckles because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 5 2012 @ 09:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by 4hero
Moral of the story.... Dont cheat on your girlfriend...

He wasn't cheating on anyone, he was having a drink with a coworker in the afternoon.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join