It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Can anyone tell me anything about this military patch?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 4 2012 @ 08:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by muzzleflash

This reveals to me, an outsider, that there are ulterior motives and agendas afoot within our military establishment. Just like you said "its not official", it's "un-official". And the fact these "un-official" groups recruit members from within the military shows that the leadership of the military approves of such actions.

Relax - sometimes a group is just a group with no motive other than camaraderie. Soldiers (especially career ones) are for the most part over achievers. Its just another notch in the bedpost.

To be recognized with this award is no more nefarious than the winning an Oscar is for an Actor. Its being recognized by your peers for your contributions to the profession - nothing more.

This is one of the main reasons our military is so screwed up, we have all of the cult groups in there contributing to the brainwashing and aiding and abetting the war effort directly.

Uh, you seem angry - either you were in and didn't achieve anything or were never in not sure which?

The US Military is supposed to support and protect ME, the American Citizen. But instead the military obviously favors and supports these private fraternal orders above their own citizenry. They are so misled into this crap they probably think that the private fraternal order's agenda favors me! But nothing could be further from the truth.

Yeah - they have a nefarious agenda to recognize the service of outstanding members of the Aviation profession. I can see how that would be threatening.

All of this religious imagery and rhetoric should not be taking place at the same time you are attacking Muslim nations, can't you see how invigorating such a thing would be for the resistance? Can't you see that this is all the proof those people need to believe 100% that this is indeed a modern crusade seeking to eliminate their religion?

1. Its a subdued patch worn on the combat uniform of some Aviators - usually given so late in career you don't even fly (except a desk) other than to keep qualified. It's usually awarded to Officers 05 and above or Enlisted around E7 level after a long period of Aviation experience. Like 3% of Aviators have one. Not many.

2. Its like 2 inches - if someone can see that in the cockpit of a bird then we are doing it wrong.

3. If the person is a prisoner it won't matter what he has on he'll lose his head just like any other Soldier regardless of his religion.

4. Usually we go into actual combat without any badges or patches for a reason. (So your associations are not known by the enemy just by looking.)

Sure we are actually there for other reasons in reality, like stealing their resources and strategic military base construction. I am just saying everyone is going to get the wrong impression due to this type of behavior.

See the above paragraph.

edit on 4/4/2012 by Golf66 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 4 2012 @ 09:04 PM
link   
Brainwashing?

Apologize to the Op for taking a simple question and sensationalizing it.

Please forgive me.

Hope that helps,

Mr medinet

posted on Apr, 4 2012 @ 10:12 PM
link   
for it is written, "it is me your leader, Micheal"

look at the youtube video for MOLECULAR GASTRONOMY and you will see the pictures of the hidden manna that is made with my brain. it is gods brain. look for the pictures of the instant creations made by me on the long video. it is the video that starts about water and gel. its the longest videi on molecular gastronomy.
i am ready to feed the earth.
with my brain.
use my brain to feed them please

posted on Jul, 18 2012 @ 11:33 PM
link   
reply to post by Partygirl

This is not an official military patch. This is what is known as a morale patch, and is most likely a product of or ripoff of milspecmonkey. Dude does awesome work and supports the troops, check out the morale section of his page and you can see some of his patches and pics of troops sporting them downrange. As a former sniper with many of his products, and being featured on his site, its all up to your command about whether or not you can wear them while active, we did on deployments, and kept it on our kit when back in the rear.
Also, in the army at least, St. Michael is the patron saint of paratroopers, and we were an airborne unit, so the chaplain would constsntly be handing out tokens and tags with the unit crest on one side and st michael stepping on the devil with saint michael protect us on the other. Hell, theres even a big mural At the us army airborne school of st. Michael.

posted on Jul, 24 2012 @ 02:09 AM
link   
thanks for this all of information about this patch . some think new to know about this way really exciting .

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join