I had the following 3 dreams:

page: 1

join

posted on Sep, 24 2004 @ 04:40 PM
link   
Hello BTS members. This is my first post in BTS.

I would like to tell you about 3 dreams that stuck to my mind in the last few years. I don't know if they are predictions, but one of them has led me to believe that they may be.

I am not the kind of person that believes in this kind of stuff. I don't believe in any religion.

The first dream was about 2 years ago. I saw a nuclear warhead flying over my head with direction from east to west.

The second dream was about a comet...it fell and devastated Earth. That was about 1.2 year ago.

The third dream was about hurricanes...this is the dream that got me suspicious! about 6 months ago, i saw huge hurricanes making a mess of the place I was!

After the last wave of hurricanes that hit USA, I feel that the third dream I saw could have been a prophetic one.

The crazy thing about the comet dream is that a colleague of mine saw that too! roughly at the same period I did. Not only that, but his wife also saw the same dream in about the same period of time. I have never discussed comets with this person, and I barely knew his wife then.

Don't worry, I am not a hoaxer. I already have posted the first 2 dreams in other sites along time ago before the hurricanes, so if anything comes true, I will provide the links.

I hope nothing happens. I will hate my guts if the future is already written.

posted on Sep, 25 2004 @ 09:10 AM
link   
I have also dreamed of those 3 things over the past year, it's probably to do with anxiety of what's going on in the world at the moment and how it will all come to an end.

new topics

join