It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Unlock The Predictive POWER Of The Web!! A Must See!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 4 2012 @ 01:57 PM
link   
Ok, I have heard of predictive programming, and how many are trying to implement it today. I have found a place that literally takes all online activities, of online publications, social sites, blogs etc,. what fascinates me about this, is that you can see it first hand, including names, or people, organizations, countries, etc,. and their connections.

Its called Recorded Future, and here is a bit about what they do.

How Recorded Future Works

We continually scan tens of thousands of high-quality, online news publications, blogs, public niche sources, trade publications, government web sites, financial databases and more.

Analyze the Content
From these open web sites, we identify references to entities and events. These are organized in time by extracting publication date and any temporal expressions in the text. Each reference is linked to the original source and measured for online momentum and tone of language.

Visualize Insights
You can explore the past, present and prospective future of almost anything in a matter of seconds. Our powerful interactive tools facilitate analysis of temporal patterns and better understanding of complex relationships and issues.

www.recordedfuture.com...

Now I decided to share this, as this isn't merely a analysis of social issues but can be used in different scenario's, and different agencies as well.

How People Use Recorded Future

Whether you’re investing, managing product development, or conducting intelligence research, the web is loaded with valuable yet disparate information. Recorded Future can help identify predictive signals for any industry or interest.

See in more detail how Recorded Future analytic tools support research for:

Financial Services
Competitive Intelligence
Defense & Intelligence

www.recordedfuture.com...

So, I ask members how do you feel about this, and what do you think would be the true purpose? Do you find this useful?

Take a look around, Ive been looking into different scenarios, and wanted to share it.

Peace, NRE.

posted on Apr, 4 2012 @ 02:00 PM
link   
It's an interesting concept.
Sounds like Web Bot
Web Bot

posted on Apr, 4 2012 @ 02:02 PM
link   
Ah! I was looking for this programm. This is how the Illuminati predicts the future and plan on it. I was looking for the program they used. Thanks for finding and sharing it!

posted on Apr, 4 2012 @ 02:18 PM
link   
reply to post by NoRegretsEver

Holy crap, the cost of premium is staggering. Now I want to know who is actually paying into it. Ask them if spending thousands a month is actually doing what the site says it is

top topics

join