It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Above Top Secret infiltrated by government?

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 5 2012 @ 06:46 AM
link   
Anyway a shout out to my homies in GCHQ and their cousins in the NSA who i'm sure are at least keeping an eye on the site

posted on Apr, 5 2012 @ 06:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by Wrabbit2000
My thoughts are real simple and real clear on this one.... Of course we are monitored. You can figure every post we make is at LEAST keyword scanned in near-real time by Government computers. I'd guess the server farms at Ft Meade until they get everything moved to the new site in Utah.

It wouldn't just be ATS...but every site even remotely controversial or likely to attract types that will telegraph real world action before actually going out to do it.

Think about the Gifford shooting and other cases where the examples were even worse. Nutty down there was kind enough to telegraph his insanity not only right here on ATS (I read some of his posts here...he WAS a nut, even then and even in his messages) but his home movie at the Comm College and more.

If for NO other reason whatever....we're all monitored and watched on a site like this to catch that sort of thing. The obvious...of watching what might get leaked or pop up in other ways is a given and certainly no secondary purpose...but I think the catching of lone wolf time bombs would be the one reason we can look to. That makes for the ABSOLUTE certainty that our message traffic here is definitely viewed by a wider audience than has personal interest in the topics.

rminds me of this movie check it out
person of interest www.youtube.com...

posted on Apr, 5 2012 @ 06:48 AM
link   
If you use a bit of common sense and use the site motto of 'deny ignorance', then the people working for the government on here usually expose themselves with their content.
Those on here working for the government have an agenda, and while some may be better than others at hiding that agenda, they all will eventually reveal themselves through their agenda.
And if its true that key words trigger them into action, then heres a few just to stir them into action....................Al-Qaeda, WMD's, 9/11 inside job, Area 51, Pine Gap, Wikileaks, now get to work you governemnt pigs selling your sole, pride and dignity just for a pay-cheque

posted on Apr, 5 2012 @ 06:49 AM
link   
Dear OP,
Interesting topic. The entire information/disinformation thing is one of the reasons why so many people wouldn't believe a true UFO picture if they saw one, because it's become a joke. Much like 2012, meteor's hitting the planet, and all the other touchy topics which have been parodied throughout the last few years by the film industry.

The entire site could be run by the US Government, who knows.

Off topic - FlyersFan, you really need to stop with the Iran thing, you're obsessed dear. If anyone strikes me as being a shill on this site, it's you i'm sorry to say... really truly deeply.

T

posted on Apr, 5 2012 @ 06:49 AM
link   
Darn, and we were really making a good record-breaking run on not seeing one of these posts!!

--

Misinformation and mind control is everywhere. It is up to us to decide what is real and what is not.

posted on Apr, 5 2012 @ 06:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by burntheships
reply to post by HODOSKE

Can you trust a man who has himself been "outed" as an agent of MI5?

www.wired.co.uk...

Nice link. I'm surprised Pilkington knew about Palladium.

He wasn't "outed", more like accused of being an MI5 agent by a UFOlogist. That's about as meaningful as someone here saying I'm a disinfo agent because I don't agree that HAARP can melt icebergs.

There's a really funny thing about that author of that article in this case, but it's not mine to tell. Irony does have its little twists.

posted on Apr, 5 2012 @ 07:08 AM
link   
of course ats has been infiltrated the shills are everywhere you can tell who they are. they discredit and belittle those who seek truth and don't accept the official story of any event. they only post to debunk anything thats outside the accepted box of reality we have been taught. without naming names which could be considered an attack I will put this out there for the juniour fbi nsa cia quantico rejects whose only assignment is to post on a message board (ATS)

explain these

www.crystalinks.com... (I am still waiting for anyone religous or not to explain these)

haiti earthquake

japan earthquake

roswell

sars

h1n1

I could go on but the wise among you get the point none of the so-called official stories make sense and lately all roads lead back to this as the only truth

we are not alone, we have never been alone, and now more are coming.

posted on Apr, 5 2012 @ 07:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by MajorKarma
reply to post by HODOSKE

I have said before that ATS had become a NSA Asset and is riddled with disinformation agents but Bill and others refuted it and that was okay...

Wrong TLA. NSA is into comint, sigint, elint, and information security, with a recent twist into network integrity.

You want disinformation agents, it's generally either an agency or FBI function, with DHS sauce. Occasionally DIA, but probably not here. They hang out at military.com

posted on Apr, 5 2012 @ 07:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by Unknown Soldier
I will throw you a bone, ATS was bought out by a "unknown buyer" some time ago.

I always thought it was likely to have been Richard Belzer for several reasons. It didn't seem like any of my business so I didn't dig.

Whom do you think it might have been? I'm not sure how you budget for purchasing a website from a service or intel branch's point of view. Maybe "other funding" at least that one doesn't have a line item description.

posted on Apr, 5 2012 @ 07:18 AM
link   
reply to post by HODOSKE

How does that govt know that we arent giving him false info as to what we believe and dont believe?

2nd................

posted on Apr, 5 2012 @ 07:21 AM
link   
Being as how most issues that the government would be concerned about take place in other areas of the internet, and are merely repeated, time and time again, at ATS, i highly doubt the government has ANY interest in "infiltrating" ATS.

But, by infiltrate, I assume you mean creating an account and posting.

That's not really a proper use of the term.

link   
So what's the harm in believing that there are more intelligent forms of life around than humans anyway? Who cares if the government is here? I'd be disappointed if they weren't doing their job of trying to maintain control over their populations. I don't think their strategy is right though, I think they should be researching on their own the Alchemy they are using and not putting their full trust in certain corporations alone. Since they are watching, maybe we should be giving them good ideas for fixing the mess our country is in.

link   
Answer: i hope the government has infiltrated and reading this stuff because I want hrm to know I am not afraid of their criminal shananigans. The police and inteligence services are run by a criminal few who want to kill us and our children. Whats more they will kill the children of those in the inteligence services and those reading his reponse.

If the world is over populated as many declare then there are far better alternatives than to start forcing us to eat gmos and take harmful vaccines etc.....

MI6 and the CIA etc.... Need to get thier bloody heads out of thier backsides and start realising "WE ARE NOT THE BLODDY ENEMY!!!"

link   
I highly doubt that this site is a government site however i am certain that this site along with many other sites is closely monitored. The government would be obtaining and sorting a tremendous amount of information on a great deal of people. In reality you would almost have to be living under a rock for the government not to have secret information on you. Secret information is any information that you have not given willingly to the government. It is more than likely that the government also uses disinformation, misinformation and information that is designed to get a reaction to help them sort out people by monitoring there reactions and responses to a variety of discussions and hipotheticals. While disinformation designed to confuse has being widely discussed threads to create responses has not. An example of one of these threads might be the recent thread on gun control with a close look at the responses of some posters. This thread may have been created to fish out people that would not easily give up their weapons so that they could note this on their secret file. Ufo information may be put out there to gauge peoples responses to find out who can work out the truth from the misinformation and who can not. Also certain facts may be withheld that are otherwise known to find out who noes what and who does not. Some of these craft seem to be terrestial and some alien. Some of these craft seem to be third diamentional and some not.

posted on Apr, 5 2012 @ 07:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by Pelvi
What I kinda figure is if there are aliens visiting us, then we have communicated with them.

If there isn't aliens visiting us, then we have probably found them but haven't communicated with them.

Or we just haven't found them yet..

I don't think it's such a big mystery to tptb like they make it out to be.
edit on 4-4-2012 by Pelvi because: (no reason given)

Lol.... pretty diffinative stuff there....lol

posted on Apr, 5 2012 @ 07:29 AM
link   
Hello Government...

I just want to be the first to say welcome...

There are milk and cookies on the table...

Enjoy the show!

p.s. FYI: Here on ATS, drugs are bad mmmkay...
edit on 5-4-2012 by wearewatchingyouman because: add

posted on Apr, 5 2012 @ 07:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by neformore

Originally posted by Unknown Soldier
Also John Lear got shafted

Lear worked for the CIA

Given the premise of this thread - why on earth would you believe anything he says?

You know this for certain? It would help settle an argument we've got going on. Especially if you know what, where and when. I say he's a guy we ran into once. Others say it's just a coincidental resemblance. Beer is at stake.

posted on Apr, 5 2012 @ 07:35 AM
link   
reply to post by MegaMind

You just dont get it do you?

Let me explain... imagine that you're at a party and your friend says that he doesnt want ppl to smoke in the kitchen... but still you and your other friends think its funny and you do it anyway...

Got it...?

posted on Apr, 5 2012 @ 07:41 AM
link   
I believe in what before I even come onto A TS and most of it I verify by truth. I don't let these government cancers sway my thinking. They aren't that smart anyway (most of them) they only got their jobs because of either mommy and daddy or just knowing someone else intimately, that has a government job. Most people today don't actually earn their positions like in the old days...they just have friends who can get them the positions, hence our government is full of paid idiots and they think they can play people like they are puppets, while only feeding their own egos. They don't play people, nor do they change our minds, they themselves are full of crap and are getting paid for nothing. Besides when they speak here...it is blatantly obvious which ones are paid to speak nonsense. Nothing but government troller's who think they make a difference, but they get paid for nothing...more tax money wasted.

posted on Apr, 5 2012 @ 07:44 AM
link   
I think some of the more paranoid on here are delusional if they think their views are remotely interesting to 'tptb'. That said of course sites are monitored. Why wouldn't they be? Even sites like facebook are increasingly coming under scrutiny. The difference these days of course is the re-definition of what/who is considered a threat.
Just treat everything you post online as being in the public domain.
edit on 5-4-2012 by starchild10 because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join