It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Above Top Secret infiltrated by government?

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 5 2012 @ 03:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by MrRamblinRose
What if TPTB are sitting and reading all of these comments? What would they think about it?

Kind of a fun thing to imagine

Kind of like a cold war with black hats, nobody is really willing to take the hit and risk collateral damage. Once you see it for what it is it does not seem like a big deal either. I have just come to accept them.

just my 2 cents
edit on 5-4-2012 by Unknown Soldier because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 5 2012 @ 03:43 AM
link   
reply to post by HODOSKE

This website is full on bat# insane conspiracy theorists that spew misinformation (just last night I was reading about gigantic glass pyramids in the Ocean around the Bermuda triangle), so I'm not so sure any government really feels the need to contribute to this insanity..

edit on 5-4-2012 by rhinoceros because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 5 2012 @ 03:48 AM
link   
The whole world is built on disinfornmation. You've only got to look at what the MSM churns out.

posted on Apr, 5 2012 @ 03:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by rhinoceros
reply to post by HODOSKE

This website is full on bat# insane conspiracy theorists that spew misinformation (just last night I was reading about gigantic glass pyramids in the Ocean around the Bermuda triangle), so I'm not so sure any government really feels the need to contribute to this insanity..

edit on 5-4-2012 by rhinoceros because: (no reason given)

Wow, that's a bit of a generalisation!
edit on 5-4-2012 by 4hero because: spelling

posted on Apr, 5 2012 @ 03:57 AM
link   
I dont think infiltrated is the right word. Logged into is more accurate. This is an open forum, after all.

posted on Apr, 5 2012 @ 04:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by HODOSKE
I was reading a book I picked up at the library and to my surprise, my favorite website, above top secret was mentioned. The book, Mirage Men by Mark Pilkington talks about the government controlling the information we receive and believe about ufos and aliens. I am only a few chapters in with the book but the author believes we are constantly fed misinformation and they want us to believe in Ufos and aliens to keep us from finding out the real truths they are hiding from us ( what ever they might be.) He thinks even Above top Secret website is monitored constantly by the government and the government posts misinformation to confuse us. Any thoughts?

no # sherlock!

posted on Apr, 5 2012 @ 04:03 AM
link   
reply to post by HODOSKE

I'm quite sure the Govts' of the world (not just the US Gubberment), costantly scan ATS.

Hell, they have to get some kind of Comic relief with their boaring jobs.

The odd misinformation and watching everyone jump right on it and come out with the sillyest stuff, must make them spit their coffee on a regular basis..

I know I do. Hell, I have been through 3 keyboards ans several bottles of windex in the last couple of years being on ATS.
edit on 4/5/2012 by Ironclad because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 5 2012 @ 04:12 AM
link   
please tell me Phage is not involved

posted on Apr, 5 2012 @ 04:21 AM
link   
reply to post by HODOSKE

It really surprises me that the alien UFO myth is still widely regarded as being the only real plausible explanation for sightings of unusually configured craft,

Roswell has worked beyond the governments wildest dreams,of course these sightings are of terrestrially engineered craft,just look at the silverbug project from the 60's for instance,or the work of Schauberger on his "living water" devices that were demonstrated to have phenomenal lift and propulsion capabilities in the 30s and 40s,just look at the shear number of(openly admitted to) projects into anti gravity and electrogravitics,and we're expected to believe that none of these projects bore any fruit?

One day one of these craft will come down amongst numerous witnesses and it will have Lockheed Martin/British Aerospace stamped all over it.

posted on Apr, 5 2012 @ 04:41 AM
link   

I was reading a book I picked up at the library and to my surprise, my favorite website, above top secret was mentioned. The book, Mirage Men by Mark Pilkington talks about the government controlling the information we receive and believe about ufos and aliens. I am only a few chapters in with the book but the author believes we are constantly fed misinformation and they want us to believe in Ufos and aliens to keep us from finding out the real truths they are hiding from us ( what ever they might be.) He thinks even Above top Secret website is monitored constantly by the government and the government posts misinformation to confuse us. Any thoughts?

It would seem this very thread/OP is part of a disinformation campaign to discredit other threads on ATS.

posted on Apr, 5 2012 @ 04:48 AM
link   
I have no doubt that ATS is monitored by the government. I think they are more afraid ATS infiltrating them.
The government thinks they are a separate entity. ATS allows people to come together and offer up what they know to break the silence. The government best profession is to lie, cheat and steal, keep secrets and to top it off make you pay for it with your tax money. Places like A51 and the new spy facility to spy on everyone. They put up a fence, sign and guards to shoot anyone that comes near and conveniently place it in the desert. So if it is ever infiltrated they can just self-destruct and *poof* watch the evidence go up in smoke. How is that for conspiracy? I wonder what the workers think of that, and that they are literally sitting on a atomic bomb. If that isn't Nazi dictatorship I don't know what is. Running facilities like this with no oversight and they have the gall to tell other countries what to do with their underground bases. Talk about a double standard.

posted on Apr, 5 2012 @ 04:49 AM
link   
Come on! Do you really think that the government would waste there time here? Do you know how the rest of the world sees us? We're a bunch of crazies who post crazy things on a crazy internet forum. "Normal people" would never take us seriously. They aren't going to focus on us, but rather focus on them. They're going to breed them to see us as a bunch of paranoid, mental cases.

But there's a conspiracy in everything, right? Like where the last doughnut went when you live all alone with a dog, two cats, and some fishes. Where's the picture of crazy hair guy from Ancient Aliens saying "I don't know, therefore, aliens" when you need it.

posted on Apr, 5 2012 @ 04:53 AM
link   
reply to post by HODOSKE

The real truth in all of this is that: LOVE IS KEY.

LOVE does move mountains, LOVE does conquer all.

LOVE IS THE WAY!

This is why you hear the phrase "You can't handle the truth" so very often, because people really can't handle the fact that LOVE is necessary to move forward and evolve even further

Peace, love and harmony to all

Happy Easter
edit on 5/4/2012 by Kluute because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 5 2012 @ 05:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by Unknown Soldier
Also John Lear got shafted

Lear worked for the CIA

Given the premise of this thread - why on earth would you believe anything he says?

posted on Apr, 5 2012 @ 05:11 AM
link   
reply to post by HODOSKE

yes yes and yes, i would, why wouldn't they

posted on Apr, 5 2012 @ 05:23 AM
link   
I would be very afraid if they are not here

But i am surprised about all the Freedom we still have.

posted on Apr, 5 2012 @ 05:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by Kluute
reply to post by HODOSKE

The real truth in all of this is that: LOVE IS KEY.

LOVE does move mountains, LOVE does conquer all.

LOVE IS THE WAY!

This is why you hear the phrase "You can't handle the truth" so very often, because people really can't handle the fact that LOVE is necessary to move forward and evolve even further

Peace, love and harmony to all

Happy Easter
edit on 5/4/2012 by Kluute because: (no reason given)

But can you handle DaTroof?

You're right though, love is the key to everything. Which reminds me... I need to find an intelligent woman, and stop fooling around with the dumb easy ones.

Holy off-topic Batman! Getting back to the thread, if anyone wants to be taken seriously, they shouldn't ever use the words "the government". Which part? The folks down at the DMV are government employees. Are they the ones "infiltrating" our beloved forum?

posted on Apr, 5 2012 @ 05:37 AM
link   
this topic has been discussed before and its nothing new to longtime users and im glad were being reminded about this all over again.

yes i think its being monitored by the government and i do believe there are disinfo agents.

has anybody ever considered the possibility that they might talk in code here on this site? in certain threads etc. that way they know what to agree on and what not to mention?

i really think there lurks a certain group of hound dogs here who cause more confusion than rush limbaugh and hillary clinton.

posted on Apr, 5 2012 @ 06:11 AM
link   

He thinks even Above top Secret website is monitored constantly by the government and the government posts misinformation to confuse us. Any thoughts?

Monitored? Maybe. I'm sure 'they' check everyone out.
But Paid USA gov't shills/misinformation spreaders? Naaah. I doubt it.
I've seen one or two from Iran ... (any questions just U2U me) ... but from the USA?
That's not impossible but I just doubt it ...

posted on Apr, 5 2012 @ 06:31 AM
link   
One reason government officials would check out ATS is that office based computers normally have sites like Facebook and Ebay on a blacklist and they can't be viewed. So if they can't spend their time on those sites where else are they gonna while away the hours ?

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join