It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Above Top Secret infiltrated by government?

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 5 2012 @ 01:38 AM
link   
Perhaps that is the explanition for the serial idiotic posters on ATS. Once all the good posts are gone, this website will degenrate into a melting pot of idiocy and TPTB won't have to worry about any serious discussion on this website. Perhaps, just perhaps.

posted on Apr, 5 2012 @ 01:55 AM
link   
Has the Government found out yet where ATS hides all the WMD's it plans to use to take over Wall Street?. No?good. Shhhhhh....

Like they have time to waste listening to this crap. Let alone infiltrate and watch us all with electronic binoculars, lol.

Big difference between the real world and the internet. They busy watching a billion people they plan on conquering in the near future. Not some opinions about UFO's???

Really, people think they are important or something. But at least as a result of this new thread "vein", we will all be much more suspicious of each other... divide and conquer. They don't' have to watch anybody, just throw a grenade in the room and everyone scatters.

posted on Apr, 5 2012 @ 02:11 AM
link   
Um.. what do you mean by "infiltrated?" Any government agent can mosey on over - nothing is stopping them, it's a public site. Moreso, even if they state an opinion.. who cares. Everyone here has an opinion. Even government agents are allowed to have them, you know.

But honestly.. as popular as this site is, it's a miniscule % of the population that has even heard of it, let alone visits it. We'd like to think we'd color the opinions of others with our posts here, but honestly.. we entertain ourselves. This site doesn't pose any sort of "threat" to the population.. alien believing or otherwise. Major motion pictures has a MUCH greater chance to influence the public than this or any other conspiracy site. I always get a chuckle out of posts like "posting stuff like this makes us look stupid to the public." The public doesn't know about this site. If you have an office building with professionals in it, and were to ask 200 how many knew about or visited ATS or any other conspiracy site regularly, and there is a fine chance you'll get 0 affirmative responses.

I happen to love this site, because it pertains to many of my interests. But I'm not so naive to think that many others do. And I don't think the government cares what our opinions are, either. Perhaps they might watch out for subversive behavior - after all, we get a lot of posts here from people who for example, claim they own an arsenal of weaponry, and how they will readily "take out" anyone who opposes them. So.. yea.. I suppose I could see this as the sort of site that might be monitored. But I doubt it's because they care about "spreading" the word about aliens or anything else. That's ridiculous.

p.s. I've always thought the theory of the government trying to MAKE people think aliens are real is laughable in the extreme. The thought that they do that do "keep out minds on something else" to avoid us seeing the elephant in the room is ridiculous. If something is hidden, it's hidden. Trying to tell us aliens exist in a pathetically roundabout way that takes them decades is ludicrous. It's a horrible and pointless theory, and I am amazed someone could actually write an entire book on that premise.

posted on Apr, 5 2012 @ 02:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by HODOSKE
I was reading a book I picked up at the library and to my surprise, my favorite website, above top secret was mentioned. The book, Mirage Men by Mark Pilkington talks about the government controlling the information we receive and believe about ufos and aliens. I am only a few chapters in with the book but the author believes we are constantly fed misinformation and they want us to believe in Ufos and aliens to keep us from finding out the real truths they are hiding from us ( what ever they might be.) He thinks even Above top Secret website is monitored constantly by the government and the government posts misinformation to confuse us. Any thoughts?

I know this to be true due to my findings I am not at liberty to speak of here for it is against TOS "ironic isn't it" and this thread will likely meet a 404 demise. You may even have your account erased, not banned but completely erased. As in never existed. Good news is some very talented people know about ATS and GLP.

Thread closed for staff review in 3....2...1

I will throw you a bone, ATS was bought out by a "unknown buyer" some time ago.

Also observe www.abovetopsecret.com...
edit on 5-4-2012 by Unknown Soldier because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 5 2012 @ 02:14 AM
link   
reply to post by HODOSKE

Anyone can post anything when they are anonymous

edit on 5-4-2012 by hotbread because: sp

posted on Apr, 5 2012 @ 02:22 AM
link   
Heres a thought.

The best way to stop people from looking for the truth is to suggest that the places they do so are monitored by "the man" and cutting off their sources of information.

As is noted earlier, the guy making the claim has connections to MI5.

Be VERY careful about claims made by people who have supposed associations with TLA agencies - any of them by the way, because some seem to be hero worshipped by the conspiracy community.

posted on Apr, 5 2012 @ 02:32 AM
link   
No doubt. Search Brandon Levon and his posts here. He was murdered right after releasing his second book, "New World Bible The Story of the Truth". Many of his posts and threads were removed.

posted on Apr, 5 2012 @ 02:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by neformore
Heres a thought.

The best way to stop people from looking for the truth is to suggest that the places they do so are monitored by "the man" and cutting off their sources of information.

As is noted earlier, the guy making the claim has connections to MI5.

Be VERY careful about claims made by people who have supposed associations with TLA agencies - any of them by the way, because some seem to be hero worshipped by the conspiracy community.

Seems to me if ATS is totally controlled by the government the government is doing a s....hoddy job.

People come here and learn all sorts of conspiracies and argue all sides and come up with even new sides to argue.

I think that there are people paid by several organizations on here, and I believe you even talked about this on ats live a few weeks ago.

It is no secrets governments are posting on sites, it's all over the US and UK press, and I think it would be stupid to say they aren't here. But they aren't stopping what I post... annoying me maybe but not stopping me.

... and I refuse to be paralyzed by fear of a totalitarian crackdown that might or might not happen.

Fear is control. Refuse to be afraid and they loose control.

And if your really so afraid, get involved in government and change it!!!!! Be one of those people that will not sell out that you're calling for!

If we are too afraid to speak our own truths "they" have already won.

Seems like ATS is one of the few places you can get a fair shake when you post your own truths.

posted on Apr, 5 2012 @ 02:37 AM
link   
reply to post by HODOSKE

I do believe hat the UFO problem at its core is not something any government an truly understand let alone control. But no doubt the UFO issue has been used to cover flights of some of our more exotic vehicles for decades. And some are REALLY exotic, and some of our UAV/RPV's can maneuver in a way that would kill any pilot. The UFO disinformation effort in his area I know as a fact.

Not aware of much else in the UFO area, not cleared in the ultra-compartmented area at a level with a need to know, so I don't. But I trust people who have such access that I know, and though not breaking their secrecy oath have let me know in no uncertain terms though rarely, something is going on in that area that has some people really freaked out Do know about some very cool airplanes and aerospace craft though, but only what I need to know as well.

As for the Feds in many countries they do monitoring of many varied sites, and like this and other sites where people express them selves? You betcha. Not to mention marketing-sales data mining, thats done so much the Feds get information from them! Can't see why they would care to know what brand of deodorant anyone buys.

But the corporate data mining that is vacuumed up by marketing groups so the governments of the world have the rule "lets get the information first, and THEN see if its in anyway useful" is so vast any information is invaluable. Remember the 1975 movie "Three Days Of The Condor" with Robert Redford? He said that the CIA "reads everything that is written in the world" They did and do. And that was 1975, imagine just whats possible now...

The government looks for specific keys or tags and the rest look for other things Hey its free and ever wonder why Google went to the NSA because THEY were being hacked, for a change, by China? Because another government shouldn't do that. And as far as I'm concerned neither should our government except for very specific reasons. And no I don't like the Google Goons but still get angry when a US company is having their data, like anti-China dissidents, taken by anyone else. Bad news all around.

Oh, while I was waiting today to see my doctor they had a copy of The Christian Monitor magazine in the lobby, hey a lot better the Better Homes and Gardens, and not a bad news source as it goes. The 4/26/2012 edition on page 33 under commentary was titled "Target has your consumer data, but is that really you". For example and Target is by no means the worse playing in looking up your ass this way, but just some of the things their corporate data mining does.

They can find out all of the credit cards you carry, preferred brands anywhere you shop,even if you've been divorced! What that has to do with marketing escapes me. I can make assumptions however and later will. But there's more, such as if a lady is expecting a baby. Why? They draw the correlation of women buying vitamins and never did before, and cotton balls. I mean cotton balls? I by vitamins and cotton balls and no matter how hard I try, I assure you this gay man won't get pregnant.

So called product marketing analytics is like a shot gun; one of the pellets MAY hit a relevant target, but few do so its a colossal waste of time money and effort. I think according to the last article was from the New Worker magazine, which I like to read for the cartoons...But its in the CSM rag any way so anyone can check it out.

posted on Apr, 5 2012 @ 02:42 AM
link   
I can give you several instances of evidence that shows that something shady is afoot " that is putting it politely"

What happened to the "im a government insider" thread with the encrypted code?
www.abovetopsecret.com...
img.abovetopsecret.com...

Also John Lear got shafted
www.disclose.tv...

See the pattern OP? There are some that will try and persuade you to think otherwise, pay attention to their MO. And the pattern there as well. The rabbit hole goes deeper, but I implore you to do the footwork yourself.

link   
Of course this and other website like ATS are heavily infiltrated by dozens af Intelligence agents.
Not only USA gov. agents but even Russia, China, UK, Australia, Japan and many many other....

But this is not a problem.

This is their duty, and these are the rules of the "game".

link   
OMG! A BOOK MENTIONS ATS. AN OPEN PUBLIC FORUM....

posted on Apr, 5 2012 @ 02:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by swan001
reply to post by Wrabbit2000

I agree totally.
Maybe we could bug them by saying what we don't mean, and don't say what we mean, you know what I mean?

That's all I ever do, lol. Many people would be incredibly surprised to know what I REALLY think...

posted on Apr, 5 2012 @ 02:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by Arken
Of course this and other website like ATS are heavily infiltrated by dozens af Intelligence agents.
Not only USA gov. agents but even Russia, China, UK, Australia, Japan and many many other....

But this is not a problem.

This is their duty, and these are the rules of the "game".

As well as the sub-game being played within said game If you know what I am talking about

second line

Shout out to all the black hats, red hats even white hats

posted on Apr, 5 2012 @ 02:57 AM
link   
Hah, interesting idea S&F!

Question everything, that is a good motto.

However i can't help but think some things are a bit out there i mean not EVERYTHING can be the government, there has got to be some grassroots well intentioned popular places.

posted on Apr, 5 2012 @ 03:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by neformore

Well.... YOU have associations with a TLA ATS is a TLA

posted on Apr, 5 2012 @ 03:04 AM
link   
Just exactly how many members do we have on ATS? I'm just curious because I can't seem to find anything indicating how many members we currently have and how many new members join daily average out at the end of each month. Do we have this? I'm pretty new here but I've been a lurker for almost 5 years now and I honestly don't know why I waited so long before I joined but I sure wish I had joined the minute I found this site because I happen to see many people here who interesting in ways that I can relate to.

But yeah, back on topic. Disinformation agents? It's possible but you would think the Goverment people have much better things to do right? Has this been proven yet besides that person claiming to be a "shell" or whatever it's called?

posted on Apr, 5 2012 @ 03:09 AM
link   
What if TPTB are sitting and reading all of these comments? What would they think about it?

Kind of a fun thing to imagine

posted on Apr, 5 2012 @ 03:11 AM
link   
reply to post by TheProphetMark

Just exactly how many members do we have on ATS?

Total member accounts: 258,314
Members who have posted: 142,033

On the topic: Yes there are people who work for the government who monitor and possibly post here, just like FB, MySpace, Twitter, etc.

But They haven't "infiltrated". Nothing says they can't monitor the site, why wouldn't they?
edit on 5-4-2012 by ZeroReady because: added link

posted on Apr, 5 2012 @ 03:16 AM
link   
reply to post by TheProphetMark

But yeah, back on topic. Disinformation agents? It's possible but you would think the Goverment people have much better things to do right? Has this been proven yet besides that person claiming to be a "shell" or whatever it's called?

Think of the internet as a binary asylum, look at facebook and all the people discussing how f'ed up their lives are. The internet is a confessional booth.. a diary of sorts so no people do not have better things to do then loathe life. If they did they would not be on the internet to begin with. I use to be embarrassed discussing internet matters in public a few years ago until everyone got an android

Now imagine being a TLA in your office all day 9-5, the possibilities.

It is called shill
en.wikipedia.org...

One of the owners has stated he woks in advertising

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join