It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Above Top Secret infiltrated by government?

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 4 2012 @ 10:48 PM
link   
reply to post by HODOSKE

I have said before that ATS had become a NSA Asset and is riddled with disinformation agents but Bill and others refuted it and that was okay since I was around long before their turnip truck rolled into town and will watch this and most of you come and go before my time is up. I say, do their worst we are waiting.

posted on Apr, 4 2012 @ 10:50 PM
link   
reply to post by HODOSKE

I would if I were them. OK, I mean, you can expect that.

We live in a Matrix prison so deal with it like a grownup.

posted on Apr, 4 2012 @ 10:59 PM
link   
Well my friend, there is always much to learn in life. One such thing is if you can imagine something, it probably exists in a reality somewhere in the universe. Yes, in a most likely chance the government probably is monitoring us on a constant basis, studying our manurisms and behavioral patterns. We as Americans are no longer free, we our bound in shackles by our corrupt government. Just compare the number of rights verses the number of total laws. Many other countries get the big picture, riots all over, peoples overthrowing their tyranous governments, why do we remain cowering in the shadows refusing to take back whats ours. Our ancestors the founding fathers did what they believed was right and america was born. 300 years later this country is crumbling, it's fragile, once again we are bieng ruled by the wealthy. The day will arise when We the people of the united states of america will unite in a second revolutionary war. Viva la revoltion!

posted on Apr, 4 2012 @ 11:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by manfather
reply to post by stirling

a google search using that company name “United Amalgamated Industries” from the "i was a paid shill" post turns up the identical post in alot of places:United Amalgamated Industries”
government psy ops are all over the internet.

Watcha sayin' ? The Cray got a conscience? AI has finally arrived.
Wouldn't that blow some block supervisor's mind!

posted on Apr, 4 2012 @ 11:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by Tw0Sides

If anyone had any doubts of Gov Monitoring ATS, look no further than the 911 Forum.

There are 3 members who have never posted outside the 911 Forum,and will address any issue of 911 within minutes.

If a thread is made discussing the "elephant" in the room, between themselves within a few postings, the thread will be no longer about the "elephant", but the colour of the carpet, amazing really, and effective.

911 isn't the only forum monitored. The more I am on the site, the more I see patterns. Call me suspicious if you will. Today I watched someone constantly posting in another thread. When I started backtracking their posts, I found a section of videos they posted within 8 minutes of being on a different thread. This appeared to me to be a previously prepared presentation available within minutes.

The fact the video was so well prepared within an 8 minute time shows me it was a boiler plate response. Just backtrack suspicious posters to similar threads and you can find out who these people are and who they appear to represent.

(I wonder if this reply will be here when I wake up?)

posted on Apr, 4 2012 @ 11:08 PM
link   
I guess it depends on what you mean by infiltrated. Every site, email, phone call, sms, mms, fax, person walking on the street is private knowledge. What makes people think the biggest alternative site on the planet would not be controlled somehow?

I have learned the hard way to not be naive in life and that someone needs to earn my trust before I give it to them. It does not mean I have to be paranoid about my actions, it just means don't expect other people to be nice to you if they have a different agenda.

As for ufos they can give us partial information, totally wrong information, totally correct information and most would be none the wiser. The lies are different at each level. People within the government do not trust each other hence need to know and the different clearance levels one must be vetted with. But who is the government if it does not directly work for the people? Who hijacked it and for what?

posted on Apr, 4 2012 @ 11:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by HODOSKE
the author believes we are constantly fed misinformation and they want us to believe in Ufos and aliens to keep us from finding out the real truths they are hiding from us ( what ever they might be.)

So the author is convinced that "the government" is spewing misinformation, while spewing his own misinformation?

I'd close that book and try to return it if I were you.

posted on Apr, 4 2012 @ 11:23 PM
link   
I think they could be spending our tax dollars on better things than spying on ats,and did the author pay ats for using their name in that book probley not .I beleive in aliens no matter what we cant be the only intellagent life forms out there and were not that inteligent

posted on Apr, 4 2012 @ 11:23 PM
link   
reply to post by jakupairs

I'm sorry... I stopped at 0:10 secs...

Did he really say "the ELVES are telling him"? The ELVES?

posted on Apr, 4 2012 @ 11:38 PM
link   
Ah, the age old paranoia of being monitored. In my humble opinion, yes, we are being monitored. In fact, I believe that the government at least attempts to monitor everything they can possibly monitor (remember the goal of TIA here). However, my speculation is irrelevant. If you truly want to know if ATS is monitored, and if it is indeed being monitored, who is doing the monitoring, then we would need the help of some hacktavists ( where is Anonymous when you need them?) As mentioned in a post above, a disinformation agent would likely unintentionally leave some traces of their presence here. Look for patterns and connections, trace them to their source. Unfortunately, very few people posses the know how to do this when you get down to it. I do not know much about computers, but I do hope that the monitors are not bold (or stupid) enough to not go to great lengths to conceal their identities (off shore VPS, perhaps?) But when it comes down to it, just about anything is possible in the world of computers, and this includes tracing back these douche nozzles to the source. Anonymous or the like needs to get in on this and dig up some good old fashioned truth

posted on Apr, 4 2012 @ 11:39 PM
link   

Interesting. Jones is trying to broaden his base audience. Revenues must be down.

posted on Apr, 4 2012 @ 11:39 PM
link   
I'm sure the government has found a way into almost anything it can. If I see a government agent banking at the same bank I do, should I pull all of my money out of that bank? Just so the government can't find out how much money I have.
No.

And anyone is usually more than welcomed to post anything they want to....as long as it isn't a blatant hoax, outright lie, discussing illegal activities and/or substances, or engages in the detestable act of trolling among others.

So....with that said...do I believe the government is monitoring ATS and most all if not all of the threads here?

Yes

And...if they are here...which would actually be unlikely if they weren't...does that mean they are in cahoots with the site owners to help spread the disinformation?

ABSOLUTELY NOT!!!!!!

Just because there is an elephant in the room, doesn't mean that it is the most important topic or even the most interesting topic to be discussed. I think most members are smart enough to recognize the obvious disinfo agents here. And I'm quite certain the leadership of ATS is smart enough to pick them out of a lineup. But...just like most everyone else....they can have their say about a topic too...the disinfo agents...not the ATS leadership. But that isn't gonna make me believe them just because they are paid to fling the BS.

posted on Apr, 4 2012 @ 11:53 PM
link   
reply to post by FraternitasSaturni

When he says elves, I think he is referring to any creature that are interdimensional, he also refers the elves as to be little grey men in the video. Who knows, these beings could look like anything, even elves. Anything is possible.

posted on Apr, 5 2012 @ 12:07 AM
link   

"Elves" refers to the "clockwork elves", a term coined by Terence McKenna to describe the entities perceived when deep into a '___' experience. I've witnessed them myself (you sense them more so than see them) and there is nothing nefarious about them. In fact, the interaction with them (they reside outside the universe) if anything, reaffirms that love and intelligence are the key to immortality.

edit on 5-4-2012 by DaTroof because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 5 2012 @ 12:27 AM
link   
reply to post by Zinky

Just intercepted this via my spy network...

Dear Zinky...

It appears that someone usurped your identity about five years ago. That person has a huge mansion in the Hamptons and about 250 Million in several banks accounts. Since our records are secret, it will be up to YOU to initiate action. Sorry for the inconvenience. Good luck in your search

Grand Imperial High Puhbah
Illuminat Central

edit on 5-4-2012 by zorgon because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 5 2012 @ 12:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by Jameela
I think conspiracy theorists as a whole are usually of the above average to genius intelligence levels

Just wow. I assume this is your first stay at ATS? I have never, ever, experienced a place with more nutcrackers than this. It is actually quite amazing. Tje majority of people on this site will believe *anything* without giving it any though or research what-so-ever, as long as it is a cool sounding story.
edit on 5/4/12 by Thain Esh Kelch because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 5 2012 @ 12:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by michaelbrux
reply to post by DerekJR321

only a person that recently enrolled in the program would believe that someone new is coming to this site.

fake grim reapers soon learn...they are not the grim reaper.

Was that English? Cause honestly that made no sense what so ever. And if you were trying to say im new here.. ive been registered since 2004.

posted on Apr, 5 2012 @ 01:07 AM
link   
reply to post by Tw0Sides

Names.

Give them up.

Now.

posted on Apr, 5 2012 @ 01:12 AM
link   
well, i remember one time a few months back, around when wikipedia and reddit were going dark to protest sopa, that ATS had a jpeg appear at the top of the lins youd click, a jpeg that filled the whole screen, with their logo of the silhouette suits or whatever, saying the page was 404'd in order to protest sopa, but then itd go the the article..

well another time i was trekking about and i got a screen telling me the ATS server was down and they were working on it from their "headquarters in langley' or something, obviously talking about langley, virginia, where the CIA is located.. i posted a thread about this immediately but only got a few responses,most negative, so i thought it was a local issue.

obviously the government monitors these type of sites, you have to enter at your own risk. i am so paranoid (though i have organized rallies and played kinda populated open mics singing about all this stuff, and been 'tailed') that most times when im on my laptop i have a matchbook covering my webcam. i have my mic turned off but of course that can be overtaken, but i dont talk much when im alone..

yet i digress. i thought the langley reference was weird.. i sometimes thing people like alex jones may even be a disinfo agent, though i enjoy his insight, lately he's become hardcore christian with his approach in a way. no offense to christians, but those of you christians open enough to read into a website like this should at least see that maybe you have been lied to your entire life about the majority of reality and, yes, it may include that part of our supposed history. most christian or religious arguments leave me baffled.

which is another point: there have been a higher number of religion-supporting threads of late. playing devils advocate may be accrued by some, but most seem trigger-happy and sort of, well, rehearsed. like the OP is portraying something he or she does not really believe, which is much worse.

this is what feeds the disinformation. we live in an age where, those of us awake can surely attest, we are being deceived constantly. i thin we will soon raise up to this outlandish outsourcing of knowledge, but until then, its still a crapshoot.

so maybe ATS is a government hit #. but if youre still posting on it, either you dont care because youre a true believer and gonna end up on lists anyway if you arent on at least one already (like me) or are naive and havent thought about this or you are a government as i see it. imho.

posted on Apr, 5 2012 @ 01:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by swan001
reply to post by HODOSKE

I am truly not surprised. There is a US desinformation agent around here (but he seems quite nice) and recently, in 2010, an Illuminati member (Hidden Hand) started hammer in their dogma. I even think this site was created by the Government to see what we know and what we dont.

We call those agents 'TROLLS'

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join