It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Above Top Secret infiltrated by government?

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 4 2012 @ 08:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by yourmaker

Originally posted by michaelbrux
reply to post by yourmaker

but that guy think chumps run the system.

I bet you mean bet.

anyone who thinks that has underestimated their opponent and not even worth their time really.

that's my game during a full day of heavy drinking.

i'm more focused when the whiskey dries up.

what's you excuse for being so transparent?

posted on Apr, 4 2012 @ 08:47 PM
link   
There is definately goverment shill action in the 9/11 forum......
But elsewhere too i imagine...the whole of ats has been gobbled up in one big download every day at 3:30 pm for years.....It goes rignt to the cray computers and gets screened for all kinds of key words and phrases....Posters are cross referenced and subtyped as well as investigated when they really say too much.....and the odd one dissapears....
I think this happened to a couple of favourites that dont post any more...you know the ones i mean.....

posted on Apr, 4 2012 @ 08:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by HODOSKE
reply to post by DocHolidaze

the author seemed to me to be a believer in Ufo but thinks the government uses it to there advantage to blame it on their secret activity

Is the author Springer? lol

posted on Apr, 4 2012 @ 08:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by yourmaker

but that guy think chumps run the system.

I bet you mean bet.

anyone who thinks that has underestimated their opponent and not even worth their time really.

that's my game during a full day of heavy drinking.

i'm more focused when the whiskey dries up.

what's you excuse for being so transparent?

I have only one life to live, there is nothing they can do or say to change it.
therefore I have no fears for threat of detention to deter me from living what I view as free.
I have watched while others around me in this world have passed onto death. I remain here, alive for the moment.
ATS is their window into my views, which I share with them openly.
they can come and say hello if they want but have chosen not to.

posted on Apr, 4 2012 @ 08:54 PM
link   

that's an excellent way to understand this situation and I share it with you.

it's like a joke at this point....did you think you'd ever be in a place such as this one?

posted on Apr, 4 2012 @ 08:55 PM
link   

posted on Apr, 4 2012 @ 08:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by mee30
reply to post by michaelbrux

Okay, what ever floats your boat I suppose... I don't really have a clue what you're on about...

You may not value your IP, that does not mean that I do not!

2 guys in the UK have gone to prison for putting on facebook that their town should join in with the rioting! Nothing came of it and there was no riot. Regardless though even if people did listen to them it would be their own stupid fault! I thought it was sick to be honest!

I'm not saying that YOU have anything to worry about, or that people are coming for YOU! But certainly they do watch the big sites and they are arresting people for what they post... The last bit wasn't even aimed at you to be honest, I just wanted to inform you that this site is not free!

I don't live in the UK...I live in Lake Forest Illinois. These people calling themselves the system or the Government or whoever they want to call themselves owe their existence as a lifeform to who and what I am...and they know it.

go ahead...fear the world and the people in it.

doesn't work for me.

edit on 4-4-2012 by michaelbrux because: (no reason given)

edit on 4-4-2012 by michaelbrux because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 4 2012 @ 09:03 PM
link   
reply to post by stirling

a google search using that company name “United Amalgamated Industries” from the "i was a paid shill" post turns up the identical post in alot of places:United Amalgamated Industries”
government psy ops are all over the internet.

posted on Apr, 4 2012 @ 09:07 PM
link   

Would you like me to find cases closer to home? I know I've seen them. American government has become even more anal than the UK government! lol

Who says I fear the world? Or the people in it? You do not know me at all! I like my privacy! The want for privacy is not fear...

Not that I have anything to prove to you but actually I'm quite pro-active in fighting the system, in my own little way. It has brought me up against some opposition from the 'authorities'...

I share your sentiments on the whole "people that call themselves government" part...

I really doubt they give a damn about what you have done for them...

I only tell people that these sites are being watched and about the arrests etc because I think *people* should make informed decisions! That's all.
edit on 4-4-2012 by mee30 because: *I missed out a word, silly me!

posted on Apr, 4 2012 @ 09:08 PM
link   

These people calling themselves the system or the Government or whoever they want to call themselves owe their existence as a lifeform to who and what I am...and they know it.

But they will not hesitate to pay you a visit, if you use certain words in the google function.

I know for a fact.

All they know is that they are doing their job according to the new messed up laws that we have.

I am not affraid, but I do not look up certain things on Google anymore.

I call them Google exercises. Anyone can do them and if you are vigil enough you will notice things.

posted on Apr, 4 2012 @ 09:11 PM
link   

every day when they awake in the morning...everywhere they go during the day...they know without a doubt they are NOT under any circumstance responsible for the quality of their own lives, nor is the institution they work for.

they also know as a matter of fact...that no one they hold in high regard is responsible for the quality of their life and they know as fact that they spend the whole of their day attempting to find a solution to their completely fraud of an existence.

personally, i have never even thought that a human being could be so completely committed to absolute treachery as the people you call your leaders.

but they have no problem with it and i will never in anyway try and make them to be human beings worthy of respect...

...they will never be worthy of respect,,,apparently, they are just fine with how things are.

posted on Apr, 4 2012 @ 09:13 PM
link   
reply to post by liejunkie01

no they will not...

...no matter what I do...they will not come to me under any circumstances...

i've pressed this issue.

posted on Apr, 4 2012 @ 09:17 PM
link   
reply to post by swan001

I thought we did that already, except for this post.

posted on Apr, 4 2012 @ 09:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by Swills
reply to post by HODOSKE

Why would the Gov't want us to believe in aliens and UFOs when in fact they do everything they can to say there are no such thing as UFOs and aliens? This story doesn't add up, please clarify.

Not so hard to figure out.

Encourage a belief in aliens and ufo's, then persecute and/or shame those who believe in them. This has a dual effect. The persecution strengthens resolve, and also creates division and distraction. An old ploy that just keeps on working. Century after century after century.

posted on Apr, 4 2012 @ 09:51 PM
link   
The goverment infiltrates everything, they are high gear now because a time of change is coming they are trying everything to stop it

posted on Apr, 4 2012 @ 09:51 PM
link   
reply to post by Zinky

Whats this about o blood.......
Am I supposed to have 100m?

posted on Apr, 4 2012 @ 09:55 PM
link   

edit on 4-4-2012 by spiritualzombie because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 4 2012 @ 10:30 PM
link   
reply to post by HODOSKE

Yes! I have been thinking about this as a possibility a lot recently and I am glad you made a posts about it. I will have to do more research to find out more about it, but I wouldn't doubt it to be true.

When I first started thinking about UFO's and aliens, I only believed them to be just like us, only from a different planet. Human looking but with other worldly characteristics, mainly reptilian or grey. You know, the history channel, and the science channel is really getting into this kind of stuff. I find that when I turn educational television on that it's usually about extraterrestrial life.

Only extraterrestrial life. They don't mention inter-dimensional.

And when I do my research I find little about the topic compared to the mass reference of extraterrestrials. Within this research, I learned there was 11+ known dimensions, I was amazed by that. And I figured to travel through space hopping from star to star, it would take a lot of time, and a lot of energy, and a lot of knowledge.

Thus, the "extraterrestrials" would have to know how to manipulate time and space. If they can travel through time, and can according manipulate space, they can probably operate in different dimensions.

It worry's me, because the aliens are no longer flesh and blood friendly neighbors living on a planet similar to ours, has now became something that is to unreal. Almost like monsters, that are in fact, real. Like the characters and beings within our dreams are reality.

Then, I saw this video of Alex Jones. He says the elite take a phychodelic drug, '___' to communicate with little grey men that travel dimensions.

crazy huh?

But then we hear about how Alex Jones might be an undercover worker for the shadow elite, or all the manipulators within the music biz. A pyramid, or an all seeing eye every where we go. Do they control everything? Geeeez. I wouldn't doubt it, there are a lot of dots that have been connected, anything is possible.

I'm just waiting for this human ascending poll shift everyone's talking about. Maybe this all could be true after all, life is kind of like a movie.

Anyways, cool thread. Appriciated it

edit on 4-4-2012 by jakupairs because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 4 2012 @ 10:36 PM
link   
reply to post by HODOSKE

I.LOVE.PEEP'S.

posted on Apr, 4 2012 @ 10:40 PM
link   
reply to post by HODOSKE

Hmmm... The Government lying to us... Interesting.. lets look...

* - I was born in Hawaii - Obama
* - There are wmd's in Iraq - Bush
* - I did not have sex with that woman - Clinton
* - Read my lips, no new taxes - Bush Sr.
* - Mr. President what do you know about Iran Contra - "I don't recall" - Reagan
* - Doesn't remeber the lies he tells media outlets - Jimmy Carter
* - Pardoned Nixan - Gerald Ford
* - I am not a crook - Richard Nixon

Should I keep going?

The government can spend all of their time telling US ET does or does not exist. In the end though you have to ask yourself this question -

If the Government tells us ET's don't exist - How do they know that for 100% certainty?
If the Government tells us ET's do exist - How do they know that for 100% certainty?

In the end does it really matter? People need to make up their own minds using their own criteria and go from there. We rely to much on the government and this topic is no different.

I subscribe to the theory we are not alone in the universe. I think ET's do exist I I think they have known about Earth for many years. As technology advanced encounters increased...

As in any field it starts as a thought, then a question, then speculation, dismissal, ostracised by peers and eventually acceptance.

On he off chance they are monitoring this site - you know where to find me and my emergency go bag, which is recommended by the Department of Homeland Security as well as Sara Connor, is packed so come pick me up.

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join