Help ATS with a contribution via PayPal:
learn more

Above Top Secret infiltrated by government?

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join

posted on Apr, 4 2012 @ 07:33 PM
link   
reply to post by grimreefer703

Gesundheit

posted on Apr, 4 2012 @ 07:56 PM
link   
reply to post by cavtrooper7

Thanks! Lol that made me laugh

posted on Apr, 4 2012 @ 07:58 PM
link   
post removed for serious violation of ATS Terms & Conditions

posted on Apr, 4 2012 @ 08:04 PM
link   
Thats a great topic and well done . S&F
For me,
I bet ALEC and Sheriff Joe PAC and Stop Obama now PAC etc,
have much more control over whats actually talked about on ATS
(because of shills) than Government agents watching us do.
I doubt ATS is squashing our para-whims.

I'll take my chances with those government peeps
any day. I love my country and have nothing to hide.
It's ALEC or Sheriff Joes' "Posse" being in charge
I'd be worried about.

posted on Apr, 4 2012 @ 08:10 PM
link   
Absolutely. Of course. But we always knew that. Its a safe assumption that on this site...ABOVE all other sites...would have a fly on the wall. I knew that when I joined.

I dont think anyone doesnt realize that ATS, GLP, Facebook, MySpace, YouTube and all the zillions of others have flies on their walls. Thats how the covert government ops work. Especially the NSA, CIA, FBI and NRO works.

Oh yeah..."Hi Guys! We SEE you!!!"

posted on Apr, 4 2012 @ 08:13 PM
link   
I'm more interested in these 3 suspicious members who post in the 9/11 forum, can anyone tell me who they are?
I have noticed that forum recieves special attention from mods and members alike...

posted on Apr, 4 2012 @ 08:16 PM
link   
it's not just American agencies that operate here or anywhere.

there would be more then 1 from just one country....NSA/FBI/CIA

and multinational, Mossad, Mi5 etc...

and those agencies would be worknig in collusion with each other to divulge info out of potential targets or OTHER agencies![
edit on 4-4-2012 by yourmaker because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 4 2012 @ 08:20 PM
link   

Any thoughts?

Here is a post that I made in another thread. Of course with all of the alien hype, my theory does not get too much attention.

I really find it hard to believe that 'Aliens" are traversing the universe just to show up and abduct people to implant them with little "things" that can be found by a simple scalpel.

If we use logic to try to figure something out here, wouldn't it be logical to assume that if such entities had the obvious super techniclogical advancements that is needed to traverse the galaxy by FTL, create a wormhole, blackhole, or whatever, that they would already know what they were getting into before arriving at such a pretty low advanced civilization such as ourselves?

I mean wouldn't they use fly sized, or any other smaller than what we know of, drones to get the data that they need. If they wish to be secret about it. Then why implant something with no regard of the subject finding the implant and asking questions?

If such implants are even real, we can take the logical step even further, with no proof of course, what would stop a secret organization of planet earth origins from using high tech methods or means to "abduct" people to make one believe that there are "aliens", and to be absloute sure of it, to deflect any suspicion of super advancements of technology that no one on planet earth is aware of, except the "one's with money and power? The military industrial complex spends trillions of dollars in research and developement, over time, to develope new means to "control" the outcome of any conflict or situation.

What is a better way then to make people believe without a questionable doubt that they were "abducted by aliens"? This way people(abductees) tell their stories and suddenly all of the aircraft and secret technology that has to get "test driven" has an explanation that was put out there by a public of sure minded(abductees), people that believe without a doubt that they were abducted or had an encounter with an unknown entity.

If "they"(tptb) infected people with stds just to see what happens, then why wouldn't "they" want to try out a new memory implanter or eraser on people to see what happens. After all the brain works on bain waves, I know that is obvious, but sometimes I feel that people seems to forget that if the technology is right you could produce such brainwaves, there has been numerous and still ongoing studies of the human brain. If you have billions or trillions of dollars to invest in such research, and the ability to recruit the smartest minds on the planet, then I believe it is feasible.

This sounds more logical (to me) than "aliens" coming from light years away to show up and "abduct" someone and implant them with something that can be found by the "experiment". That is just what I would not expect a super advanced race of "beings" of doing.

As far as the meteorite and not from this earth.

Honestly, how hard is it to get a meteorite from here on earth and melt it down for your metallic shell or casing. If one is capable of abducting people and implanting them, then I think it is perfectly feasible to obtain a meteorite from earth and do as you please with it on a metallurgical basis.

This is just some junkie logic that I would like everybody to at least consider. I know that I have no proof, but neither does anybody else with all of the other "stories" out there. I personally believe that with a 700 plus billion dollar defense budget, one can do some pretty amazing secret research and to top it off, it does not even have to be of american origin. There is a whole world out there with eccentric billionaires and other countries with pretty admirable budgets.

Don't worry I expect negative feedback for the lack of proof or links to back up my little theory here. That is fine because before anybody goes on the offensive, one must be able to sit back and notice that there really isn't any hard evidence of alien beings or technologies here on earth. I believe that it is all terestrial and until I see proof positive evidence, preferrably not from youtube or ancient aliens I will continue to believe that all is terrestrial in origins.

I just wanted to speak/type my mind and try to find a logical explanation for what is/could be happening to people.

Remember the one's in power will not let the power go, so it is logical to think that they are conducting research on how to make people nice little law abiding, tax paying, addicted to corporate interests, citizens, so thet "they" can stay in power. No I am not talking about Warren Buffet or Bill Gates. The riches go back through history.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Maybe the guy read some of my posts

Like I said, not a popular post around here.

posted on Apr, 4 2012 @ 08:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by mee30
Originally posted by michaelbrux

Considering that membership at ATS is free and open to anyone with an email address...what's most amazing is that you would find the idea of the Government infiltrating ATS surprising. From what I can gather...the Government, any Government to be certain, claims to recruit and train the best of the best a nation has to offer. This being accepted, do we really think that disinformation would actually confuse these so called infiltrators? In the last few days I've seen advertisements for Presidential candidates and Sheriff Joe...last I checked, all of these people are the Government. So...what really is the deal, OP?

The membership to ATS is certainly not free! You are paying! Okay it's not with cash, but cash is not the only form of payment, is it? ATS are definitely not doing this for the good of mankind! They are selling YOUR info! Your IP address is up for grabs to the highest bidder! Sorry but it always bugs me when people say this site is free.

On topic, it would be very surprising to me if the government were not watching this site! They are anal control freaks so... It makes me laugh with people on facebook, people have been JAILED for what they typed on that site! Obviously they are spying on us every chance they get!
edit on 4-4-2012 by mee30 because: (no reason given)

your gettin' me hot!

are you saying someone in the world is dumb enough to purchase my IP address?

I post full frontal photos of myself on every site where it's convenient. I post 360 degree action shots of me and my family just in case they need to be certain of who is posting.

I figure that's the only way that people will proceed upon a path that will bring them to understanding the nature of God.

that being said...no one is coming and there isn't a thing for me to be concerned about.

posted on Apr, 4 2012 @ 08:22 PM
link   
Any website that draws conspiracy theorists to it, is going to have the Gestapo monitoring it.

posted on Apr, 4 2012 @ 08:24 PM
link   
I dunno about the Government infiltrating this site. But there sure has been an influx of.. shall we say.. "less educated" people registering lately.

posted on Apr, 4 2012 @ 08:27 PM
link   
reply to post by DerekJR321

only a person that recently enrolled in the program would believe that someone new is coming to this site.

fake grim reapers soon learn...they are not the grim reaper.

posted on Apr, 4 2012 @ 08:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by DerekJR321
I dunno about the Government infiltrating this site. But there sure has been an influx of.. shall we say.. "less educated" people registering lately.

"the government" wouldn't infiltrate as much as they would monitor.

they save the infiltrating for anti-government types. we are mostly skeptics.

posted on Apr, 4 2012 @ 08:33 PM
link   
It depends; which government are you talking about? All major online forums which mention politics, secrets, spies, conspiracies, and governments, those forums are already monitored. Infiltrated, yes, by several governments. USA, PRC, Russia, EU, to name the ones I perceive are coming around to check things out.

Because of the Homeland Security measures, some forum administrators -- not necessarily here; I don't know about ATS -- are acting as reporters to the government for any posts that are posted by certain individuals, or any posts that seem a little too revealing about government or military. Technically I could say "no, no government infiltration" and get by with the grammar loophole that the US, PRC, Russian, and EU and other militaries are doing the infiltration. And if not that, then agencies certainly are acting on the governments' behalfs.

Do not forget that the forum is bound in a certain country and must, to save its digital skin, follow the law of the land or face penalties.

What are some tip-offs that your forum may be infiltrated by government?

- The poster types like a lawyer, doctor, psychologist, or officer on duty. Any overseeing style that tends to be clinical, treating a writer like a patient or a client instead of having personal rapport and sharing personal inflections.

- Personal questions and polls about political and social beliefs, drawing out the ugliest in people. Loss leader questions, encouraging a spiteful answer about a name or situation. To color a poster as a potential threat.

- Moral test questions, like "if someone stole your purse and you had a gun, would you shoot them in the back as they ran away?" (true story, someone asked me that once, and the objective is to get a quote that would frame someone as evil, even if it is a sarcastic or philosophical answer, like..maybe, if the purse was a Hermes crocodile Birkin bag)

- When you go to the forum, your computer slows as the government uses the backdoor of the computer, watching everything you're doing. If you sense this, immediately close all windows, disconnect from the Internet, delete your history and cookies, check your 'puter for virii and re-establish a fresh connection. It might be the dark fluffy underbelly of a government, which may not be friendly to your country.

These are just tips. For certain there are crawlers going over every page online, from all digitized governments, so it is best to type assuming that one day, your posts could make their way to your government's intelligence circles, and one day, a photo of you in public, shot through a pinhole camera, could make its way up to the desk of your country's leader.

Poster beware.

posted on Apr, 4 2012 @ 08:35 PM
link   
I don't think the government cares what ATS members think. Were not really going to make a differnce
edit on 4-4-2012 by timi0000 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 4 2012 @ 08:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by timi0000
I don't think the government cares what a bunch of loons like us think, to be honest

you can't generalize ATS like that, there are very intelligent people among us.
and hold deep seated beliefs that conflict with those who run our system.

posted on Apr, 4 2012 @ 08:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by HODOSKE
I am only a few chapters in with the book but the author believes we are constantly fed misinformation and they want us to believe in Ufos and aliens to keep us from finding out the real truths they are hiding from us

The truth is the majority of UFO's are government created vehicles. The truth is they have advanced technology they won't share with us, the truth is they eventually want to use hostile aliens as an excuse the consolidate the world as Wernher von Braun (the famous rocket-scientist) has told us. First it was the Russians, then it would be terrorists, then it would be meteors and asteroids, and finally an extraterrestrial threat from space.

posted on Apr, 4 2012 @ 08:38 PM
link   
reply to post by yourmaker

but that guy think chumps run the system.

posted on Apr, 4 2012 @ 08:39 PM
link   
It depends; which government are you talking about? All major online forums which mention politics, secrets, spies, conspiracies, and governments, those forums are already monitored. Infiltrated, yes, by several governments. USA, PRC, Russia, EU, to name the ones I perceive are coming around to check things out.

Because of the Homeland Security measures, some forum administrators -- not necessarily here; I don't know about ATS -- are acting as reporters to the government for any posts that are posted by certain individuals, or any posts that seem a little too revealing about government or military. Technically I could say "no, no government infiltration" and get by with the grammar loophole that the US, PRC, Russian, and EU and other militaries are doing the infiltration. And if not that, then agencies certainly are acting on the governments' behalfs.

Do not forget that the forum is bound in a certain country and must, to save its digital skin, follow the law of the land or face penalties.

What are some tip-offs that your forum may be infiltrated by government?

- The poster types like a lawyer, doctor, psychologist, or officer on duty. Any overseeing style that tends to be clinical, treating a writer like a patient or a client instead of having personal rapport and sharing personal inflections.

- Personal questions and polls about political and social beliefs, drawing out the ugliest in people. Loss leader questions, encouraging a spiteful answer about a name or situation. To color a poster as a potential threat.

- Moral test questions, like "if someone stole your purse and you had a gun, would you shoot them in the back as they ran away?" (true story, someone asked me that once, and the objective is to get a quote that would frame someone as evil, even if it is a sarcastic or philosophical answer, like..maybe, if the purse was a Hermes crocodile Birkin bag)

- When you go to the forum, your computer slows as the government uses the backdoor of the computer, watching everything you're doing. If you sense this, immediately close all windows, disconnect from the Internet, delete your history and cookies, check your 'puter for virii and re-establish a fresh connection. It might be the dark fluffy underbelly of a government, which may not be friendly to your country.

These are just tips. For certain there are crawlers going over every page online, from all digitized governments, so it is best to type assuming that one day, your posts could make their way to your government's intelligence circles, and one day, a photo of you in public, shot through a pinhole camera, could make its way up to the desk of your country's leader.

Poster beware.

posted on Apr, 4 2012 @ 08:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by michaelbrux
reply to post by yourmaker

but that guy think chumps run the system.

I bet you mean bet.

anyone who thinks that has underestimated their opponent and not even worth their time really.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join