It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Above Top Secret infiltrated by government?

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 4 2012 @ 01:53 PM
link   
I truly and honestly believe that this is the case. It's just such an effective method that can be accomplished with less than 500 employees.
If they didnt they'd be stupid and, as we all know, TPTB are cunning, relentless, ruthless, audacious and then some.

Im suprised you havent seen their handiwork on the forums yet.

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

posted on Apr, 4 2012 @ 01:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by Swills
reply to post by HODOSKE

Why would the Gov't want us to believe in aliens and UFOs when in fact they do everything they can to say there are no such thing as UFOs and aliens? This story doesn't add up, please clarify.

What he's getting at is that since the UFO topic has already been rendered toxic, and people showing an interest are generally regarded as loons, there may be circumstances where encouraging a UFO conspiracy could misdirect an investigator from something more prosaic but still clandestine.

Safe in the knowledge that few reporters will pursue something going in a UFO direction and the few that do will probably be ruined.

Its possible that misdirection is applied towards and against the topic as circumstances demand. In fact I can't see it being any other way.

I'd probably better clarify I don't reckon much of any of that actually happens on here. What happens here simply isn't important. Whats important is whats picked up by the press and how its reported to wider sources.
edit on 4-4-2012 by justwokeup because: clarify

posted on Apr, 4 2012 @ 01:55 PM
link   
reply to post by Zinky

I think you are ignoring the fact that the 100 M$ is for the higher members of the pyramid and that you only will a pawn in the lowest Illuminati position if you join in.
I have cked in: all high Illuminati positions are filled and they are making ready for the kill.

posted on Apr, 4 2012 @ 01:58 PM
link   
I am pretty sure they watch us, but I don't know if "infiltrate" is the right word.

There is a thread going in the Grey Area right now by somebody claiming to be an ex-shill, but the emerging consensus seems to be that it's a hoax.

posted on Apr, 4 2012 @ 01:59 PM
link   
Look at the "I was a Paid Internet Shill" thread, and ask yourself why that thread got closed due to T&C violation, yet others are thrown into skunks works or left alone while breaking that same rule. Maybe the info got a little close to home perhaps?

It's making me second guess posting here TBH.
edit on 4-4-2012 by Chewingonmushrooms because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 4 2012 @ 02:00 PM
link   
reply to post by HODOSKE

He thinks even Above top Secret website is monitored constantly by the government and the government posts misinformation to confuse us. Any thoughts?

I think there is a chance... somewhere in the neighborhood of roughly 30%, that ATS already IS the government.

CIA? NSA? FBI? DIA? Mix and match but what better way to lure and watch the world's most learned and avid conspiracy theorists than create a website like this that draws them like moths to a flame?

It really does make perfect sense one you think about it. But then after a few minutes, it really doesn't matter, either, because most of us don't really care who is behind the curtain. We like the site and the people we meet here so... we'd come no matter what.

posted on Apr, 4 2012 @ 02:03 PM
link   
www.military.com...

This is propaganda used to ask real questions. When the problem needs public support to fix but the problem is classified use propaganda of UFOs. There was a new discovery of nuclear weapons deteriorating due to prolonged radiation effects on them. The nuclear weapons readiness was questioned. But the information could not be leaked because it would creat a question about the US ability to use nukes. So just say UFO's have caused the nukes not to work and authorize the research to fix them.

posted on Apr, 4 2012 @ 02:04 PM
link   
reply to post by redoubt

You put it in better words than mine. My thoughts exactly, man.

posted on Apr, 4 2012 @ 02:05 PM
link   
seriously though...i think this website is being monitored from Heaven itself..Michael has probably sent out a basic command...keep ATS under surveillance...you never know what people armed with what they consider enlightenment can accomplish.

posted on Apr, 4 2012 @ 02:07 PM
link   
And you know what else? They use ATS for gathering info on you, info you wouldnt want in the wrong hands in a SHTF scenario.

Take the guns/ammo and survival stocks. Every now and again you see some poster saying ''I have this and this but still have to get that. What do you have?''

Its neither hard nor impossible to just place the flagged members on a list and get your details from your ISP. Done.

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

posted on Apr, 4 2012 @ 02:08 PM
link   
No government agents here. Move along... nothing to see.

posted on Apr, 4 2012 @ 02:11 PM
link   
I don't think the propaganda board members are involved with ATS directly. But alot of the material from them is all over ATS. And those confused by it do post on there articles.

www.bbg.gov...

posted on Apr, 4 2012 @ 02:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by Chewingonmushrooms
Look at the "I was a Paid Internet Shill" thread, and ask yourself why that thread got closed due to T&C violation, yet others are thrown into skunks works or left alone while breaking that same rule. Maybe the info got a little close to home perhaps?

Hmmm ...

Yes that was quite typical of ATS mod behavior. Tons of crap threads with no proof get to continue but a thread about shills ... nope not allowed.

I won't be surprised if this very post gets removed ...

And I am almost certain this thread will be closed if it gets too much attention ...

The T&Cs are loose enough to prevent almost any unwanted topic from being discussed.

posted on Apr, 4 2012 @ 02:13 PM
link   
Why would the government need to bother with spreading UFO disinformation anymore?

The UFO community does a fine job of that by themselves.

posted on Apr, 4 2012 @ 02:14 PM
link   
reply to post by JBA2848

Nice link JBA, ....lol

Hillary Clinton! I did not know that!

posted on Apr, 4 2012 @ 02:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by DelMarvel
Why would the government need to bother with spreading UFO disinformation anymore?

Yeah, and I would venture to say that the author, Mark Pilkington is walking
a fine line himself.

For instance, how many people know he was involved in creating crop circles?

LH: Why did you want to produce a book about Crop Circles?
Mark: The book came about because since the late ‘90s I’ve been part of a team who make them. It’s something we talked about for a while, partly a book telling people how to make them and partly a history of the phenomenon, but written from the perspective of those people who make them.

www.lasthours.org.uk...

Just saying...this guy could still be perpetuating a hoax...he did it for years.

Just saying.....who is part of the Mirage?

Its a deep Rabbit Hole....very deep.
edit on 4-4-2012 by burntheships because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 4 2012 @ 02:16 PM
link   

The 'UFO Community' is like an unincorporated township. There are no city limits, no boundaries. Anyone can claim to be a resident.

That's part of the problem. The rest goes something like... the government denies interest, mainstream science joyfully ignores it and the MSM ridicules eyewitnesses who go public.

I'd live in the country, too. Ya know?

posted on Apr, 4 2012 @ 02:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by MattNC
No government agents here. Move along... nothing to see.

lol...

posted on Apr, 4 2012 @ 02:17 PM
link   

Look at the "I was a Paid Internet Shill" thread, and ask yourself why that thread got closed due to T&C violation, yet others are thrown into skunks works or left alone while breaking that same rule.

Sorry, but that thread was total BS. Nobody would bother paying anyone to "shill" in Lunatic Outpost.

posted on Apr, 4 2012 @ 02:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by MegaMind

Hmmm ...

Yes that was quite typical of ATS mod behavior. Tons of crap threads with no proof get to continue but a thread about shills ... nope not allowed.

I won't be surprised if this very post gets removed ...

And I am almost certain this thread will be closed if it gets too much attention ...

The T&Cs are loose enough to prevent almost any unwanted topic from being discussed.

Personally I would have let the "we do not want members accusing other members of being paid shills with no proof" angle pass. But the lame reason that was given for the closing, when we are bombarded with "I know a EX military/CIA/____ that is spilling the beans on nibru!!!", or "an angel came to me in my dreams and told me I am the reincarnation of hilter" threads every other day makes me shrug my shoulders.

Look at the "I was a Paid Internet Shill" thread, and ask yourself why that thread got closed due to T&C violation, yet others are thrown into skunks works or left alone while breaking that same rule.

Sorry, but that thread was total BS. Nobody would bother paying anyone to "shill" in Lunatic Outpost.

Actually I can come up with at least a half dozen reasons why they would bother, but I am not going to derail this thread because of one incidence. The OP of this thread felt the need to start a thread, and the subject reminded me of that example, that's all. Why are you posting on a lunatic outpost anyway?

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join