It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Above Top Secret infiltrated by government?

page: 17
<< 14  15  16   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 6 2012 @ 08:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by rickymouse
reply to post by Jameela

You can find evidence to back up your knowledge or you can investigate what others are looking at and compare them. Look at the opposite of what you are thinking and from there you may see the proof they share in common.
Take that combined evidence plus the negative aspects of both and ponder on it. It will give you ideas and chase the ideas using the resources of the net. This will give you insight into the whole truth. People have been living in their boxes so long that they painted the doors shut many times and can't find it anymore. Get a Milwaukee Sawsall "made in America" and cut one wall out of the box and get the hell out of that box and investigate things on your own. It's fun
It's fun being on the edge of insanity just outside the genius range

I am sorry, I don't know what to do so I am just saying it.

I cannot understand what you are trying to say. I have read this post three times and still am not able to decide what your point is. Can you clarify?

posted on Apr, 7 2012 @ 10:24 PM
link   
reply to post by Bedlam

HAHA! You fool anybody you want. I lived with an At certified computer technician for 3 years. Military grade. Yes a staff Sergent. Yes a marine. He showed me some #. Wouldn't be hard to check, you know this. Also is your IIRC what does your IIRC mean. Is that supposed to be an expression of laughter used in the use of online PSY OPS. TO reassure that what you say is right. But in the end ...Black-Jack

posted on Apr, 7 2012 @ 11:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by ringlejames
reply to post by Bedlam

HAHA! You fool anybody you want. I lived with an At certified computer technician for 3 years. Military grade. Yes a staff Sergent. Yes a marine. He showed me some #. Wouldn't be hard to check, you know this. Also is your IIRC what does your IIRC mean. Is that supposed to be an expression of laughter used in the use of online PSY OPS. TO reassure that what you say is right. But in the end ...Black-Jack

Wow, put the coffee down and back away.

So go check. I just did - no Langley there. From here, I see it go through the local server, over the bridge to the civilian internet, to Las Vegas, to New Orleans, to Atlanta, to Dallas, to Softlayer Technologies, which is where ATS is hosted, apparently.

SLT isn't the CIA, although they do provide cloud services for some of the lower level bureaucratic types.

ps - IIRC = "if I recall". Yes, yes, a sekret spy psy ops abbreviation. But in the end - bust.

posted on Apr, 7 2012 @ 11:38 PM
link   
reply to post by Bedlam

lol Wow. haha Boogie boogie boogie. And in the end I dont go bust... I get the tap on the shoulder because I am that damned good.

you can think all you want.

I have my facts and you have your opinions.

posted on Apr, 8 2012 @ 12:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by ringlejames

I have my facts and you have your opinions.

I've got tracert and you've got suppositions. Unsupported ones at that. However, anyone want to know how to see for yourselves, say so, I can teach you in mac or pc. I'm bilingual that way.

posted on Apr, 8 2012 @ 02:10 AM
link   
reply to post by Bedlam

Some dogs are named Tadger. Look it up. Wat is a tadger

posted on Apr, 9 2012 @ 03:58 AM
link   
reply to post by zorgon

Dear Zorgon,
Not to burst your information bubble there, but IP Addresses are one of the most basic things to spoof dear. It doesn't even take CCIE level knowledge to be able to do it.

The only thing you'd have a hard time spoofing is the IPS IP, but the originating IP, easy.

T

posted on Apr, 15 2012 @ 11:38 PM
link   
reply to post by HODOSKE

NO NO!!! Say it ain't SO! I would not put it past the government to do that but either way I love this site

top topics

<< 14  15  16   >>

join