It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Above Top Secret infiltrated by government?

page: 11
<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 5 2012 @ 09:38 AM
link   
wow, after reading 90% of this thread I come to think that most of you just want attention or want money , your reasonings are for your own interest and not for education, but to just put your 2 cents toward banter.

I've come to these forums to help myself to be educated by knowledgeable people
and yet a few of you just use it for your own agenda.
Just like the topic says, infiltrated by government.
I say yes
most of you all just run with it to include your own twist, the internet has always been monitored by someone somewhere.

I see it as a simple question where as some of you could write a book on it.

I see the alien/ufo as an expample not as a topic in of it's self in this thread.

" Beware of big brother theory " like alot of people have said your ISP has been recorded just by you logging on or by visited any site, get used to it. it has been like that since the start.
"Big Brother " looks for key words to be sure. yes, a list that has been programmed to seek out and monitor sites, if you don't think so, you live in a bubble.
I'm sure like in any forum on the internet it has it's disinformation people , goverment moles maybe , but most likely by people that want to mess with the masses that read every word typed into the site.

ATS for sure makes money off of you , how ? the ad's at the top of the pages , da.
oh btw, I won't be repliing directly to anyones reply of what I have said so don't bother asking me to thanx

posted on Apr, 5 2012 @ 09:42 AM
link   
Anyone's details about how the government has manipulated online forums may be skewed, but I buy the notion that they have. Not just the government eirher, but corporations.

EDIT: oh and I'm betting a lot pose as trolls so people will get sick of the behavior enough that they'll accept laws on "trolling" and misrepresenting yourself.
edit on 5-4-2012 by satron because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 5 2012 @ 09:43 AM
link   
reply to post by HODOSKE

There is no doubt in my mind that this site is monitored by government agents.

Take everything you read with a grain of salt, and make your decisions based on your own research, not other people's posted opinions.

Pretty much everything we do these days is monitored by someone, somewhere.

posted on Apr, 5 2012 @ 09:52 AM
link   
reply to post by Wrabbit2000

It might even be a good thing that the elite gets a daily review of what the proles think.
If the proles see a false flag coming (e g the sinking of the carrier Enterprise to start the Iranian war) it is less likely to happen since the elite will begin to doubt their minions, when aware, will voluntarily accept immolation to advance the NWO agenda and might even turn on them.

posted on Apr, 5 2012 @ 09:53 AM
link   
Is it possible? Sure. But I think they would be disappointed if they hung out around here. It's just a bunch of people debating politics and whether or not ghosts/aliens exist.... Nothing that special or secret is talked about here and I know we like to think we are special on on the verge of discovering some kind of secret...But really, we are no more special than anyone else...

I don't think we are special enough that they are here to spread disinfo...Sure, they may be here on their own time....Everyone is welcome, after all....But I don't believe we are that special or more advanced than the rest of the world that they consider us any kind of threat that needs to be watched.

Is it possible? Sure....But it's unlikely that they are here trying to spread disinfo in order to push us away from some secret we are about to stumble on.

But then again, I am just a CIA robot programmed to spread disinfo online.....Yep, I was actually accused of that here once....

edit on 5-4-2012 by gimme_some_truth because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 5 2012 @ 09:53 AM
link   
reply to post by michaelbrux

I have no idea if ATS has been infiltrated, but there is definitely quite a few old members that has been banned for really shady reasons that make no sense.

posted on Apr, 5 2012 @ 09:57 AM
link   
reply to post by HODOSKE

Have you ever been to college? Just asking, because at both Purdue and DeVry they teach you two disturbing things:

1. 80% of the media is owned by the government.
2. Where live determines if you will receive education that prepares you to either use your brain to work in a white collar environment, or use your hands to get dirty.
These are 2 disturbing factors. They want to control us like we belong to them. Like we are a product with a barcode they can use like an object.

I don't care if they give us misleading info. We know the truth.

Religion: This is what is losing the battle against hiding the truth that we have been search for. We are winning. We wanted to know about UFOs and now we know. We all have fought to get documents publicized and we did it. They may have other secrets but we were mainly concerned about UFOs. I think we believe that they can explain more to us to help us understand why we are here.

posted on Apr, 5 2012 @ 10:00 AM
link   
Dude, you should remember the day when sopa and pipa scared the hell out of people , even government too ??

ATS was terrified, and yes governmrnt was scared

posted on Apr, 5 2012 @ 10:07 AM
link   
I was reading the paid internet shill thread the other day. About a year ago I got laid off and was searching for another job. I came across a company hiring for IT jobs which I desire. Before the interview even began they wanted me to go online and digitally sign some information. As I began reading it gave up all of my rights. I could work for them just as the OP in that thread had posted but tell nobody. If at any point I got in trouble I couldn't even mention the company. Any lawsuit that I lost would be my own fault. All damages they would incur would be taken from me and they would set that amount. This would all still apply even if I won a lawsuit saying it shouldn't occur. It was insane, and I had already found some shills on other popular gaming forums. My buddy works there and is completely oblivious to this side of it, or at least he claims. Anyways, I think it would be safe to assume those people are on this forum as well. They are everywhere.

posted on Apr, 5 2012 @ 10:08 AM
link   
reply to post by rickymouse

I totally agree... I made a similar comment on the "I was a paid shill" thread yesterday. Could you imagine getting paid to debate all day? Whether you really agree with the position you're arguing, or not, you're basically getting paid to participate in a full time debate tournament. Talk about my dream job.

posted on Apr, 5 2012 @ 10:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by Sinny
I'm more interested in these 3 suspicious members who post in the 9/11 forum, can anyone tell me who they are?
I have noticed that forum recieves special attention from mods and members alike...

So much attention that at one time, the site owner threatened to close the forum altogether.
In my opinion, there are at least 3 members in that forum who are shills. Closing the forum would have played right into the hands of the 3 in question and after much consideration would have resulted in my leaving ATS.

A Conspiracy website without a 9-11 forum would look a bit dodgy and raise a few eyebrows dont ya think?

PEACE,
RK

posted on Apr, 5 2012 @ 10:16 AM
link   
reply to post by HODOSKE

Everything is infiltrated by the Government.

posted on Apr, 5 2012 @ 10:17 AM
link   
of Course we are being Monitored !!

In America :: NSA CIA FBI , Military Branches mostly Air force when talking about UFO & Aliens

Some Trying to Misdirect us or Some Actually Telling us The Hint full Truths
of Classified or Historic Forbidden Knowledge

Its been Talked About Many Times

Here On ATS A Mostly DeBunker Site

... Deny Ignorance ... Challenge Me , Prove Me Wrong Site

A... If we Cant Do it .. They Cant Do it ...

Philosophy when Speaking About Aliens & Ufo

Tho The Hebrew Bible & Greek to Norse Mythology is Chuck Full of it ! ..

On Those that Came From Heaven To Earth !!!

as Heaven is Not ON EARTH!!! whether a distant Star or a Dimension Plane ...

They the GOV . are Here to Monitor of How Much We Know and To Learn Themselves

Other Than Dis info I would Tend to believe...

Hear is Something to think about

The Earth Moon Sun are the exact Perfect Distance for a Perfect Eclipse when Aligned
and There is No Other Planet Like it in Our Solar System

and NO Government or Anyone Else can convince ME that it just Happened Naturally
that ... and the Plant Life just there for Animals to Consume EXP.. Fruits Vegetables
and serves No Other Purpose Perfect Examples is the Watermelon
and Human to Primate Hand held Foods . ,Apple, Grapes and!! Bananas

How do Plants Know how to Change in Ancient Times For Animal Consumption?

As we Humans NOW can Genetically Modify Alter Plants & Animals to Our Needs

We are the Gods Now... Well to Those that Humans can Alter ...

Is it Alien CIV type 3 Intervention AKA God or Gods has Put it there ...

For this Bio Sphere to Function ...

the Moon acts like a Buffer, Filter & Pump

The sun and moon have influence on tidal waves
www.ccmr.cornell.edu...

Gravitational attraction sets the tidal wave in motion. The revolution speed of the moon around the earth regulates the timing of the wave, and the relative positions of the earth, moon, and sun regulate the wave height.

Well thats My Contribute on this Thread ... the Alien intervention Part
when Government's go Thorough the Alien Ufo's Forums... of this Site ...

posted on Apr, 5 2012 @ 10:22 AM
link   
reply to post by HODOSKE

To tell the truth i'v been around long enough and have seen enough to know that this is true they have there point men keeping check, kind of statues quo.
edit on 5-4-2012 by King Seesar because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 5 2012 @ 10:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by juleol
I have no idea if ATS has been infiltrated, but there is definitely quite a few old members that has been banned for really shady reasons that make no sense.

That's a rather bold statement since we never (with a handful of exceptions) reveal why members were banned.

posted on Apr, 5 2012 @ 10:31 AM
link   
reply to post by Bedlam

How do they actually know which forums you pay attention to? Do they give you a test? Fat chance. If you comment against the ones they want to have you comment against but still try to figure out what those people are seeing, it will increase your awareness. A retired Shill may have more knowledge about the truth than we do. They could know both sides of the fence. If they are blinded by their paycheck they may get brainwashed though and will not get paid to actually investigate truth. If a person is intelligent, has morals, and possesses an open mind, no brainwashing will stick.

posted on Apr, 5 2012 @ 10:36 AM
link   
It is a combination of several entities both private and government that makes up the Backbone world wide.
They do not specifically have to be on ATS to monitor who is typing what. Phone Companies were known to record calls way back in the 50's (atleast in the US)

FAS_LINK
BACKBONE_WIKI

Links & Maps on Entities involved in maintaining Global Backbone around the world.
BACKBONE_2

posted on Apr, 5 2012 @ 10:40 AM
link   
While I am dubious about the veracity of this guys story, I know that Sony employed this tactic during a period of time where they were having serious problems with the PS2.

They had paid personnel log into gaming forums to do damage control and try and push the problem onto the users.

posted on Apr, 5 2012 @ 10:40 AM
link   
reply to post by sting130u

People are controlling people, Aliens aren't involved in that unless their knowledge is being utilized by people in a bad way. We are being tested by an advanced race of beings. There may be some living here possibly among us but they don't make us corrupt but give us opportunity to become corrupt. What we call Angels are aliens, I don't think they are originally from this planet. Maybe they are inter-dimensional beings, who knows. Sort of makes them look like they don't have their green card to me.

posted on Apr, 5 2012 @ 10:45 AM
link   
You know, my first thought when I found this site was... Damn, this is a little amazing, well funded and sophisticated to be made up by nothing but conspiracy theorists. Hell, maybe the government made the website, and sure, they could be feeding us disinformation... plus, I always found every conspiracy OTHER than UFOs and aliens to be more possible and interesting. UFOs and aliens were never a topic of interest to me... it's harder to believe, and hell, even if there are aliens, what difference does it make? They aint gonna save us from martial law, anarchy, new world order, freemasons and illuminati. There's too many very very REAL conspiracies to worry about to think much about aliens.

But, one thing we all have to remember is that there are zillions of people on this site now, all who can think and speculate things, and all who talk to one another, trading info and ideas, so even if this is a government website, we arent government. And if you get too paranoid, do what I did and make your own conspiracy website at webs.com and drag your fellow theorists, preppers and freethinkers there to chit-chat and speculate unmonitored, or less monitored at least.

And if that's not good enough, make a club of paranoid geniuses like I did ^^

That way, you meet in person. No monitoring.

>

new topics

top topics

<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join