It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What would you do ATS members ?

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 4 2012 @ 03:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by MrMysterion
reply to post by FlyersFan

Thanks I did make it sound so funny and it was funny, I mean write to the CIA about something you saw in a RV session

Anyway thank you and it does make me wonder more about the so called special trained units now

edit on 4-4-2012 by MrMysterion because: (no reason given)

Have you seen the move, "The Men That Stare at Goats"?

posted on Apr, 4 2012 @ 03:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by Unity_99
reply to post by MrMysterion

Did you say KGB???? So....anything we should know about?

Unity I take it you are a gentle spirit
from the butterfly and loving avatar.

Nope I do not work for KGB or intend on working with them. To sign up in a contract with such organizations is like a death contract. You in it for life or they burn you.

I believe you on that one. I had an interview with them in college. As we discussed the terms I asserted I would do whatever chemicals I chose and it was none of their business as long as I did my job. It became clear they didn't want anyone not willing to be a slave 100% to their edicts - reasonable or not. My assertion was basically a rejection of their "command and control" and I received their rejection for the job after the interview. I felt a bit like I lost out on an adventure, but also a sense of relief. A few years later I had a similar sense of relief after rejecting a scholarship for a PHD in nuclear physics... I had "RV'd" the life it would have been... lonely ... meanwhile I'm really feeling like "science" is prohibited these dayz.

posted on Apr, 4 2012 @ 04:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by Vasa Croe

Originally posted by loves a conspiricy
reply to post by MrMysterion

Im sure there are many that believe your story, and will be in awe at your super duper powers....i on the other hand have seen many like yourself in the past.
can smell bs from 10,000 miles

I am of the same belief. The CIA would not use a hotmail account and they would knock on your door, not ask to meet you somewhere secret as in the movies.....

If it is a hotmail address they sent it from then why not make it publicly available to all of us here to scrutinize? And why not post what EXACTLY you told them? What would it matter?

I seriously disagree. Why bother espousing super power with an anonymous screen name?

And on the hotmail thing, I've seen too many govt-mil types in the defense industry using hotmail. Its popular and deniable.

posted on Apr, 4 2012 @ 04:33 PM
link   
I am going to make a correcton . I don't know why I wrote creek bed, instead of creek bank, for some reason I kept seeing creek and the b, and skipped the rest assuming the right word was used. I saw her buried in the bank in pieces, and knew she was within walking distance, didn't trust my psi at all, enough to phone in, plus didn't know there was another portion of the creek there, within a couple blocks of their home by the hospital. And that confused me, for I just knew she was within walking distance, but seeing the creek made think he had a partner and a vehicle. So I kept quiet, but a year later she was found just like I saw it in the side of the creek, within walking distance of their place.

Anyway, best to reveal what you can safely, ignore others, only you know for sure what is true or not in this case, but by revealing/exposing what you can you are sending a message for them to Buzz Off! All I was doing was trying to save lives, but not get stalked so just stay away!!!! If any of that had happened to me that would be my message, I'd probably make a thread too.

posted on Apr, 4 2012 @ 05:54 PM
link   
how RV works = you are either born with the psychic gift or you arnt , you sit in a quiet room with your eyes closed and focus on a person and watch them , the C.I.A got into a spot of bother over it back in the 1980's and it didnt end well , they pulled the plugs on it and it opened up to private enterprise , not much came from there either .. if you arn't psychic you have to use a chemical to open up part of the brain you dont normaly use ,::: warning::: i dont advise it as it can lead to death.. have some fun with the C.I.A contact by telling them you based your RV session on God and he was angry and tell them a guy you met on ATS told you to remote both God and Satan

posted on Apr, 4 2012 @ 06:41 PM
link   
reply to post by reitze

Will rent it out and does sound like a funny movie since it has war and comedy genre in it.

I did take it they used a so called burned email just like a burned phone as stated in my OP.

The problem with my RV is that I have no control over it the darn thing turns on by itself.

One of the other things I RV'ed was a invasion/ destabilization list which is odd, it was something like this:

1. Iraq

2. Afghanistan = Well we all know that after Afghanistan campaign was started and the amount of the primal
ingredient for coc aine, the export from Afghanistan tripped if not even six times the usual yearly
export.

Personal note: What they do with the so called drug like cannabis is confiscated and then pawn it to the public as medical marijuana. This is why it is great way to make money without too many questions as to where the weed has gone to. I could go on but it would be long and dougnting to explain all the details maybe at a later stage I will.

3. Egypt

4. Libya

5. Saudi Arabia= however I am not sure if anything went down there

6.Syria

7. Iran = Now I understand they are onto Iran which was the last one I saw on their list.
So I take it they put it last as it would be a harder objective to take control over,
even though they did cause some revolutionary problems there just like with Egypt
and Libya. Mainly due to the fact that it is less messy way to get a deal going and
mainly because the economy was still in shock after the last crash. The main cause I
think would be due to the destabilization of petrol prices Iran is causing. Many petrol exports
is going through them and USA seems not to like it period. etc.....

Now what followed is that China and Russia signed a contract during the same year. The contract was something to do with co-operation and being allies if a event arises such as a war with the west. Which is why I believe necessary precautions are being taken by some nations now.

Anyway I have said enough already I guess. I am still considering if I should be releasing all my RV sessions.

posted on Apr, 4 2012 @ 07:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ghost375
I'm not surprised about the CIA wanting to meet up with someone with information. The CIA(Most people there) protects America, if someone contacts them with information, they HAVE to answer.

No, they don't. The CIA ignores many, many volunteers because they are assessed to be provocations or nutters. Three guesses what the tip line screener at Langley filed this one under.

link   
why
edit on 4-4-2012 by FurvusRexCaeli because: (no reason given)

link   
so

link   
many

link   
posts?

posted on Apr, 4 2012 @ 07:18 PM
link   
reply to post by FurvusRexCaeli

Because it is in human nature to question things, mostly today things are created to keep you all from questioning. For example the American Public started to question the strength of its own government, so when in doubt Obama gave the green light for Spec Ops to take down Osama. Restore believe of a nation and its people in the power of its government. You then have a what we call a willful population that no longer questions their government as much as they are use to.

I know for a fact that CIA was aware of Osama's location roughly for 1-2 years before the take down occurred.

So the real question is "WHAT TOOK SO LONG ??"

posted on Apr, 4 2012 @ 07:18 PM
link   
In this new world where control is everything.... And ALL the stories you hear about the CIA.. Why in the hell would you play w/ them like this?

Dumb!

posted on Apr, 4 2012 @ 07:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by tracehd1
In this new world where control is everything.... And ALL the stories you hear about the CIA.. Why in the hell would you play w/ them like this?

Dumb!

I know I think you probably thinking "This guy is insane and so stupid to do it"

You see dear stranger from the mist

Sorry I love saying that to people ^

I wanted to see how accurate my RV was, once I was assured and them asking for a meeting I am much careful with picking my bones with them.

posted on Apr, 4 2012 @ 07:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by PulseZer0
how RV works = you are either born with the psychic gift or you arnt , you sit in a quiet room with your eyes closed and focus on a person and watch them , the C.I.A got into a spot of bother over it back in the 1980's and it didnt end well , they pulled the plugs on it and it opened up to private enterprise , not much came from there either .. if you arn't psychic you have to use a chemical to open up part of the brain you dont normaly use ,::: warning::: i dont advise it as it can lead to death.. have some fun with the C.I.A contact by telling them you based your RV session on God and he was angry and tell them a guy you met on ATS told you to remote both God and Satan

I think they got in the spot during the 1948 and 1950's.

Also last time we had a market crash WW1 began and this is usually the way they recover the economy or from any debts borrowed. Best way to be an Alchemist and use Alchemy is turning a simple object like led into gold.

Simple formula

L = Led

G= Gold

C= Group Involved/country

V= Market demand

so basically

L x V x C = G

Simple led turned into instant gold, there is your skill of Alchemy taking place at its very worse.
Why do you think so much crap happened in 2011-2012 now it is even happening

Well if the chemical you are talking about is categorized as the one that effects your DNA strands and Neural pathways then I got a general clue. Far as I am aware it caused quiet a lot of the problems in the 80's and 90's regarding candidates contracting cancer with other things at a unexpectedly alarming rate.

posted on Apr, 4 2012 @ 07:33 PM
link   

Because it is in human nature to question things, mostly today things are created to keep you all from questioning.

I was referring to the fact that, although I only hit the post button once, ATS generated five identical copies. I suppose it is human nature to want to know why machines sometimes misbehave, but mostly I was trying to minimize the noise generated.

I know for a fact that CIA was aware of Osama's location roughly for 1-2 years before the take down occurred.

Is this more "remote viewing," or did one of your moles in CIA email you his coordinates?

posted on Apr, 4 2012 @ 07:39 PM
link   
There is a 99.99% chance that the e-mail is NOT from the CIA. In fact, it makes very little sense why you would post the redacted e-mail as some form of 'proof' when it does not show who it is from.

Plus, the date of the e-mail is July 2011. That's a long time to sit and think about it.... not exactly hot off the wire.

Not debunking, just making the most obvious observations ever. I am curious, though, what would possess you to post it here now after those many months of it sitting in your Inbox, and then to post it in such a way that there is quite obviously no verification that what you are saying is indeed true. Does this make sense to you?

Carry on and enjoy!

posted on Apr, 4 2012 @ 07:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by LOLZebra
Where exactly would they want to meet you? In a dark alleyway at 2 in the morning?

Or at some public local cafe around lunch hour. If it was a public place i'd be scoping out the meeting spot from a distance to see if it was safe, perhaps bring a friend to stay nearby just in case you need help.

I apologize for not answering your post sorry

See the thing with me is that when I sit in a crowd of people lets say like a mall. If I focus enough I can tell things that are out of balance. I rarely do it as it gives me a headache and even during this odd phenomenon, everything around me becomes more quiet and lets just say still.

Hahahaha bring a friend
during these times and this situation it is the last thing you would want to do. I moved around a lot in my days and what staying in Russia and South Korea has taught me. Everyone has a price sadly

posted on Apr, 4 2012 @ 07:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by InTheFlesh1980
There is a 99.99% chance that the e-mail is NOT from the CIA. In fact, it makes very little sense why you would post the redacted e-mail as some form of 'proof' when it does not show who it is from.

Plus, the date of the e-mail is July 2011. That's a long time to sit and think about it.... not exactly hot off the wire.

Not debunking, just making the most obvious observations ever. I am curious, though, what would possess you to post it here now after those many months of it sitting in your Inbox, and then to post it in such a way that there is quite obviously no verification that what you are saying is indeed true. Does this make sense to you?

Carry on and enjoy!

You are entitled to your observation/comment I have no problems with that and the reason of me deciding to post it now is I think people need to know things. Thus sharing ones knowledge is key in situations for people to obtaining knowledge.

posted on Apr, 4 2012 @ 07:47 PM
link   

Lets say 75% RV and 25% of something I rather not talk about or explain.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join