It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Report: Netanyahu To Delay Iran Attack Until Next Year

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 4 2012 @ 01:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by Xcathdra
reply to post by Ben81

Im not really sure how to take your post. My comments in the thread was me putting some more possibilities out there. Im not sure where waterboarding comes into play and im not entirely sure if you are intentionally baiting me by bringing up law enforcement using the same techniques as the military.

Could you please clarify for me?

Waterboarding .. torturing ... interrogating Iran
like a prisonner / suspect

With all the sanctions, isolation, worldwide condemnations and accusations
its similar to waterboard a suspect from a distance like a bad cop would do

and with all the US military assets near Iran
keeping the pression on the suspect
many suspect after so much pression and water boarding
they eventualy would say yes just to go sleeping
they have closed many cases in the US to finaly put someone in prison
because they have a few sign telling them that maybe he did it

So yes im comparing the techniques of the corrupted system
many black people in the past were wrongly put in prison for 25 yrs for a murder they didnt commit
the technique of torturing a suspect has been employed in Guantanamo bay by the Army
and the government also use it in a way

but Iran will not say "Yes we do have nukes"
they know it will only work to intimidate and for false propaganda on Iran
its in their interest of their hidden agenda to do just that
even if they dont discover a proof or someone saying YES

look where it got Iraq

posted on Apr, 4 2012 @ 01:42 PM
link   
Just more back and forth and wagging the dog. I am fairly certain that Israel will wait until after the US Presidential Elections to launch any kind of military operation against Iran. I believe the Iranians know that too. Tensions have largely dissipated in the region from what it was earlier in the year regarding the Straight of Hormuz, and everyone seems to be on standby for the time being. Plus, Prime Netanyahu is trying to push up parliamentary elections ahead of schedule before the big US election.

Knesset speaker predicts early elections in 2012

The speaker’s statements came against the backdrop of a Yedioth Ahronoth article which claimed that Netanyahu was preparing to call for early elections.

According to the article, the prime minister may seek a consensus at the start of the Knesset’s summer session in May with respect to holding elections in September, 2012, more than a year ahead of schedule.

It seems to me, both sides are padding their political pockets before embarking on their little tag-team match against Iran. They are not going to stir the pot, and all this the back and forth is just an exercise in deception toward Iran. One week an attack is imminent and the next week is maybe some other time. They want Iran to be in state of confusion and bewilderment about their defense and planning. After the politicians secure their offices it will give them that moment of opportunity. A war so close to elections could be political suicide for any office holder seeking re-election. Both Obama and Netanyahu know this, and their tough talk is just rhetoric. At least that is what I think.

posted on Apr, 4 2012 @ 02:06 PM
link   
reply to post by Jakes51

Yeah i recognize this strange and mysterious silence before the war
no more talking to ruin the surprise attack

Create deception and confusion put all the piece together
Occupying / Buy neightboors countries next to Iran

Bring Chaos to their biggest ally in Syria without any official declared war
Let know the intentions to the world that Israel will inevitably strike Iran in the soon futur

Confortable seat .. didnt lose any time
have all the necessary weapons with their new refuel plane tanker and bunker buster

Next step is continu to wage Chaos in Syria until ...
they "found" Iran helping Assad troops bringing weapons and missiles
another Danny boy would go worldwide with their big
"Breaking news alert on the most reliable News channel in the world"

The silence before another breaking news
if Israel was really scared of Iran having said multiple time that
it is now a mather of months before they acquired 1 or 2 nukes
no more scared suddently .. more scared about Iran retaliation ?

they finally wake up
it doesnt worth sacrifying all Israelis if Iran retaliate after Israel attack
they have better chance of living if Iran doesnt get nuked .. no retaliation .. no war

posted on Apr, 4 2012 @ 02:13 PM
link   
attack iran! hahahahahhahahahahhaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

no...

SAUDI ARABIA vs IRAN.......over Bahrain

thats how the isrealis are going to do it...no way will they face them head on....

posted on Apr, 4 2012 @ 06:17 PM
link   
doesn't america use preemptive strikes on "possible threats"? both the u.s. and israel intend to attack iran, so i'd say it's fair play for iran to issue an attackin order to protect itself from an announced attack.

posted on Apr, 4 2012 @ 06:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by Bob Sholtz
doesn't america use preemptive strikes on "possible threats"? both the u.s. and israel intend to attack iran, so i'd say it's fair play for iran to issue an attackin order to protect itself from an announced attack.

Please research what a pre-emptive strike is and all that is involved before trying to make a comparison that is not a comparison.

posted on Apr, 4 2012 @ 06:47 PM
link   
reply to post by Rapha

Iran does attack Israel but in the Gog-Magog war not the last battle of Armageddon. Iran and its allies would be destroyed before the final battle. They are two separate wars.

Since Russia tries to help Iran in the Gog-Magog war, Israel is left with no choice but to use Nuclear weapons to keep from being overran. Russia will lose 2/3rds of its standing army in the Gog-Magog war, Iran and Syria will be in ruins and the Iranians African allies will also suffer the same fate.

That is why the WHOLE world comes with the Anti-Christ against Israel in the final battle.

The Anti-Christ confronts the whole world the day he makes a false peace deal with Russia and Israel to stop the Gog-Magog war. America is not wiped out during this war. Sadly this is where the AC comes from and it is why he can make peace, because he kept America out of it being a chicken shat he is in confronting Russia witch would have stopped the whole war. Regan-Baker style Statesmanship is what we need, not Obama.

posted on Apr, 4 2012 @ 07:27 PM
link   
reply to post by thePharaoh

Hey I keep sayingh thats how it may go down with the saudis allied with isreali planes attacking the nuke facilities.....
Or at least free airtransit over SA where the round trip can be shortened with use of an airport for emergency landins maybe....
or even attacking from SA with isreal ensconced at a Saudi sirport out int he desert.....

posted on Apr, 4 2012 @ 07:49 PM
link   
there is no justification for an attack on Iran.

posted on Apr, 4 2012 @ 09:07 PM
link   
reply to post by Xcathdra

i fail to see how it isn't an applicable comparison. a preemptive strike is something done when you're sure you're going to be attacked.

israel is threatening an attack on iran's nuclear facilities. it's a very serious threat with a high probability of happening.

lets not forget who has all the illegal nukes here.

posted on Apr, 5 2012 @ 05:03 PM
link   

i fail to see how it isn't an applicable comparison. a preemptive strike is something done when you're sure you're going to be attacked.

All we need to do is look to history.
Israel threatened air strikes if Iran continues to stonewall the UN / stall for time..
Iran has been vocal going back to the 1979 revolution. From then to the present its been nothing but constant threats to remove Israel / destroy Israel.

Using your own logic above Israel is justified in taking out the nuke locations based off the number of times Israel has been attacked since it became a nation by Arab neighbors - from countries directly on Israels border all the way over to Iraq.

lets not forget who has all the illegal nukes here.

That would be Iran. It has been stated numerous times that Israel is not a signatory to the NPT / IAEA. As such their nuke program, if they have one since its never been confirmed, illegal. That same standard applies to India, Pakistan, North Korea....

Iran on th other hand IS a signatory.

posted on Apr, 5 2012 @ 05:51 PM
link   
September will be the poking month with limited casualties from both sides but not that its going full scale, its when the term "probing" will be most used but under the disguise of preemptive , provoke and terms similar to what has been for mentioned.

A preemptive strike is a military raid with a limited military objective which falls short of the objective of the initiation of all-out war. A preemptive war is similar to a preemptive strike, in that both are military strategies, involving an attack on an opponent suddenly when they are not prepared for an aggressive action.

posted on Apr, 5 2012 @ 06:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ben81
Next yrs Netanyahu now say ?

If i was Iran ..
would i wait until ithe bomb start droping like rain in our heads ?

They probably analysed many scenarios like this one -->
The best defense is a good offense

but if i were Iran .. i wouldnt do that and strike Israel because they know Israel
will eventualy nukes the crap out of Iran and are salivating about it each days
with their new bunker buster toy that Obama gave them in exchange for this delay

So they have 2 solutions now
to wait till the bombs drop from Israel
to attack first because they know they will be attacked

This article is a ruse .. they want this war BEFORE the 21 december
not after .. time to wake up and stop listening to all the lying propaganda

www.infowars.com
(visit the link for the full news article)
edit on 4/4/2012 by Ben81 because: (no reason given)

I think your right in thinking that the war with iran will start before 2013 but i think any attack on Iran will be another false flag to get support for a retaliation strike on iran. Just like 911.

posted on Apr, 6 2012 @ 03:16 AM
link   
First of all ... Israel is an idiot for saying .. "we will attack on you on so and so month , please be there. K thanx bi".

I mean what the hell.

posted on Apr, 6 2012 @ 06:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by milkyway12
First of all ... Israel is an idiot for saying .. "we will attack on you on so and so month , please be there. K thanx bi".

I mean what the hell.

Exactly! The first art of war is deception. So telling them what date you intend to attack is not a done thing in war.

posted on Apr, 6 2012 @ 10:28 AM
link   
Yeah I had a thread related to this last month. I don't know if it's just to throw the Iranians off, or if it's because Obama wants to wait until after his re-election (lets face it, the Republican party is so divided at this point that they stand no chance), but one thing's for sure...

2012, 2013, either way the war's coming. It's a sad fact, but it's true.
edit on 6-4-2012 by CaptainIraq because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 6 2012 @ 10:33 AM
link   
Israel and the U.S. are slowly backing away from Iran. they know Iran aint going to bow down to their pressure, and they also know it's stupid of them to attack Iran.

This is a big political victory for Iran.

edit on 6-4-2012 by thinks because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 6 2012 @ 09:12 PM
link   
reply to post by thinks

You sure?

Iran Breaks UN Resolutions on Nuclear Program, Russia Says

Iran is breaching United Nations resolutions and increasing the size of its nuclear program amid an “alarming” escalation in global rhetoric toward its atomic plans, Russia’s Deputy Foreign Minister Sergei Ryabkov said.

“The scale of the Iranian nuclear program is expanding,” Ryabkov said yesterday in an interview in New Delhi. This “is in direct violation of UN resolutions.”

The so-called BRICS group of major emerging nations that met yesterday in India said the situation in Iran can’t “be allowed to escalate into conflict,” according to a communique. Iran faces growing economic and financial sanctions over its nuclear program, which the U.S. and its allies say is a cover for making atomic weapons. Iran says it’s for civilian purposes.

Ryabkov’s comments “are eyebrow-raising to say the least,” according to ING Groep NV economist Simon Quijano- Evans, who notes that U.S. Secretary of State Hillary Clinton asked Russia this month to warn Iran it has one last chance to reach a negotiated settlement over its nuclear program, according to a March 14 report in Russia’s Kommersant newspaper.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join