It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Richard Hoagland on Coast to Coast April 2, 2012

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 6 2012 @ 03:51 AM
link   
Seriously, is this c2c guy chanelling David Letterman or IS he in fact, David Letterman?

How do you fast forward utube to cut the Crap out?

posted on Apr, 6 2012 @ 04:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by PulsusMeusGallo

Originally posted by zorgon
It's a long video...

...can you please give us an outline of the content and your views on the video? thanks

Sure.

Hoagland's delusional (especially regarding his pitiful backpedaling attempts to defend his Elenin debacle), he's an out of gas nutcase with used car salesman hair and the credibility of a GOP Presidential nominee.

Don't forget he also had a 'Phobos debacle', which I think came before the Elenin thing. Hoagland went on coast to coast (or some such show) and was convinced the European Space agency would declare the Mars moon Phobos to be an artificial structure/spaceship. Hoagland said he had insiders in the European space agency that were telling him this.

Of course nothing happened and he moved on to the next topic and never talks about Phobos and his ESA insiders again. He's never thought to ask his insiders what happened, hhmm mmmkay! Many hoaxers do this as they just rely on people forgetting their past claims and being bowled over by the hype they create for their next big thing.

Coast to Coast is just a vehicle for conspiracy type people to peddle their latest book/show etc. No probing questions are asked by the host because guests would stop coming on the show and that would disrupt the cash flow generated by the audience that tune in.

posted on Apr, 6 2012 @ 04:46 AM
link   
Damn!

I miss Art Bell.

posted on Apr, 8 2012 @ 02:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by Unity_99
reply to post by chrismicha77
Called him out on Elenin? How so? Elenin was their code for 9/11 and their revelations game, very important code for them. It had Ufology compontents to it. And had some very interesting math around it

The "interesting math" was as follows:
The odds of any given comet having any given inclination to the ecliptic are 1 in 360 divided by the inclination. Let's ask him what the odds are of an inclination of zero. Let's ask him why the odds get better and better as the inclination increases. Let's ask him why, according to his math, the odds of an inclination of 360° are 1 for 1, in other words certain to occur.

Also per his "interesting math", the odds of a comet arriving at perihelion on the Nth anniversary of a major world event are 1 in N. Let's ask him what the odds are of one arriving on the first anniversary. Again, 1 for 1. Certain. According to that, ALL COMETS SHOULD BE AT PERIHELION ON A FIRST ANNIVERSARY.

Perso I call that math "nonsense" rather than "interesting."

posted on Apr, 8 2012 @ 02:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by PulsusMeusGallo
Sure.

Hoagland's delusional (especially regarding his pitiful backpedaling attempts to defend his Elenin debacle), he's an out of gas nutcase with used car salesman hair and the credibility of a GOP Presidential nominee.

Thanks just save me two hours of my time

posted on Apr, 8 2012 @ 02:37 PM
link   
Has Richard ever explained Mothership Elenin?

I mean these people make outrageous claims.....only for time to prove them wrong then....never another mention. It's as if they do some time traveling and go right into their next 'prediction'

It's as if they're above explaining themselves just because they're quasi famous.
Kerry Cassidy is slowly but surely following down the same path.

So my question is (seeing I can't listen to him anymore) has he ever officially explained why this tetrahedron Mothership never made herself known to us and/or where, it's gone?

He should've just stuck to his interesting Mars/Moon opinions (because he might have something there) and not ventured off into this UFO identifier that he thinks he is (at $125.00 per ticket just to listen to him live)

posted on Apr, 8 2012 @ 02:41 PM
link   
Regarding Kerry "Look at Me" Cassidy, and Elenin, here's the story:
dorkmission.blogspot.com...

posted on Apr, 8 2012 @ 02:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by Frankenchrist
Damn!

I miss Art Bell.

I agree but I think George Knapp is even BETTER than Art was.

I would love for them to have a webcam in the studio as they take calls because I'm almost positive that George Noory is busy solving a crossword puzzles while people speak!

posted on Apr, 8 2012 @ 02:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by Asertus
Regarding Kerry "Look at Me" Cassidy, and Elenin, here's the story:
dorkmission.blogspot.com...

Thanks

So is that how it works?
When the facts don't fit the theory then....just change the facts?

Oh I love it.
No wonder Ryan left Cassidy.

Hoagland belongs with Noory because I don't even think Bell would've kept endorsing this loon!

posted on Apr, 8 2012 @ 02:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by ho chi minh
i terminated my subscription to coast to coast
streamlink mainly because of clowns like this.
I could only listen to the first 5 mins posted here.
Just having to hear Noory crawling to the man
and telling him how great he is,aarrrggghh.
I've stopped listening to C2C it's just a showcase for
charlatans.
Can anyone recommend any other shows/podcasts?
Red ice radio is still good and has a decent,clued-up
presenter.

i agree with you on C2C....and lets not forget those hours of people calling in and telling the audience about their dreams while they sleep...THEIR DREAMS!!....who cares...has anyone ever listened to anyone longer than 30 seconds about their dreams? we all dream about all kinds of random meaningless crap.
"uh, hi george, i dreamed about being inside a jelly doughnut, do you think that means that i was abducted by aliens?"

no you idiot, it means you dreamed of a jelly doughnut...that's it, no more, nada,

posted on Apr, 8 2012 @ 03:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by Human_Alien

Originally posted by Frankenchrist
Damn!

I miss Art Bell.

I agree but I think George Knapp is even BETTER than Art was.

I would love for them to have a webcam in the studio as they take calls because I'm almost positive that George Noory is busy solving a crossword puzzles while people speak!

i agree, put george knapp on five nights, and put noori on sundays only....and another thing..."open mike call-in nights".....can the screener at least check and make sure the caller can put 2 sentences together before allowing them on the air? and the idea of actually "joining" C2C and PAYING FOR THEIR PODCASTS, are you kidding me?

posted on Apr, 8 2012 @ 03:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by jimmyx

i agree with you on C2C....and lets not forget those hours of people calling in and telling the audience about their dreams while they sleep...THEIR DREAMS!!....who cares...has anyone ever listened to anyone longer than 30 seconds about their dreams? we all dream about all kinds of random meaningless crap.
"uh, hi george, i dreamed about being inside a jelly doughnut, do you think that means that i was abducted by aliens?"

no you idiot, it means you dreamed of a jelly doughnut...that's it, no more, nada,

I'm almost positive that Noory takes those dream-calls so people can prattle on while he engages in an online game of Chess

He's so incredibly boring.
He's very mechanical and robot like.

No wonder Hoagland is a great guest for him!

posted on Apr, 8 2012 @ 10:32 PM
link   
reply to post by PulsusMeusGallo

Apparently Vicroy Zorgon in stealth mode or something
Or his blue armor is at the drycleaners.

posted on Apr, 8 2012 @ 10:44 PM
link   
reply to post by PulsusMeusGallo

zorgon rocks specifically because he doesnt have a avatar...

posted on Apr, 8 2012 @ 11:57 PM
link   
reply to post by rwguessjr

What is this, "Zorgon Fan Club Week"?

IMO, The Emperor has no clothes..

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join