It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Richard Hoagland on Coast to Coast April 2, 2012

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 4 2012 @ 11:59 AM
link   
There is only one reason I post this topic. FYI.

No one cares anymore about this Joker and his Jokes, Hoagland is so thoroughly discredited at this point in time, I doubt that this post will draw any responses at all.

Which is fine. It's what this topic and the idiot Hoagland both deserve.

Nothing.

Posting videos and video links - ALL MEMBERS PLEASE READ

AboveTopSecret.com takes pride in making every post count. Please do not create minimal posts. If you feel inclined to make the board aware of a video, please post the video or a link to the video, a description of the video's content, and one or two paragraphs offering your own opinion on the video. This will help inspire discussion or collaborative research on your subject.
edit on 4/4/2012 by ArMaP because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 4 2012 @ 12:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by PulsusMeusGallo

So......I have completely failed to see the one reason you posted this.

posted on Apr, 4 2012 @ 12:16 PM
link   
I've listened to RH for about 15 years on C2C talk about mars anomalies, his theories of hyper-dimensional physics, something about the number 19.5, moon anomalies, and many other things

Nothing he's has said has been shown to have any truth to it.

posted on Apr, 4 2012 @ 12:16 PM
link   
if no one cares, why did you post it?

obviously you care if you felt the need.

posted on Apr, 4 2012 @ 12:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by PulsusMeusGallo

Originally posted by Vasa Croe

So......I have completely failed to see the one reason you posted this.

Let's see if we can figure this out, it's superbly difficult.

I don't care, you don't care but someone else might?

Whaddya think? Can we go with that?

posted on Apr, 4 2012 @ 12:27 PM
link   
It's a long video...

...can you please give us an outline of the content and your views on the video? thanks

(as per T&C posting videos
)

posted on Apr, 4 2012 @ 12:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by zorgon
It's a long video...

...can you please give us an outline of the content and your views on the video? thanks

Sure.

Hoagland's delusional (especially regarding his pitiful backpedaling attempts to defend his Elenin debacle), he's an out of gas nutcase with used car salesman hair and the credibility of a GOP Presidential nominee.

His"research" is a wandering, meandering, unfocused whirligig complete guided tour through every single piece of bunkum, flim-flammery, hocus-pocus, nonsense, fluff, prattle, bullsh$, and chicanery that exists in the established canon of pseudo-numerology.

But please, do not think me merely dismissive. Listen to his "science" yourself. If you can go more than three minutes without squirming, weeping, laughing uncontrollably, or vomiting, you will have proven yourself more restrained than I.

posted on Apr, 4 2012 @ 12:50 PM
link   
I listened to this show (and many like it)
Hogland has some sort of phycological condition.

"Here tonight folks, I will prove ....."
and then goes on to talk s@#$t, with out even giving any examples.

I have written to coast to coast before, stating that using him as their 'science advisor' really make the show look stupid, unfortunately I got no response.

posted on Apr, 4 2012 @ 01:03 PM
link   
i terminated my subscription to coast to coast
streamlink mainly because of clowns like this.
I could only listen to the first 5 mins posted here.
Just having to hear Noory crawling to the man
and telling him how great he is,aarrrggghh.
I've stopped listening to C2C it's just a showcase for
charlatans.
Can anyone recommend any other shows/podcasts?
Red ice radio is still good and has a decent,clued-up
presenter.

posted on Apr, 4 2012 @ 01:07 PM
link   
Richard's job is to muddy the waters, and make people who question NASA look like idiots for doing so.

And to that effect, he does a great job. To think this guy takes himself seriously is to say Robin Williams really thinks he's Mork from Ork.

Having said that. Make no mistake. The best of con men always throw in some nuggets of truth, and hide them inside a plethora of half-truths and lies.

posted on Apr, 4 2012 @ 01:11 PM
link   
But Richard has lived for centuries.

And he asked the 64 dollar question.

His words.

posted on Apr, 4 2012 @ 01:19 PM
link   

His"research" is a wandering, meandering, unfocused whirligig complete guided tour through every single piece of bunkum, flim-flammery, hocus-pocus, nonsense, fluff, prattle, bullsh$, and chicanery that exists in the established canon of pseudo-numerology.

Come on dont pussyfoot around, tell us what you REALLY think of him ?

posted on Apr, 4 2012 @ 01:21 PM
link   

posted on Apr, 4 2012 @ 01:23 PM
link   
reply to post by PulsusMeusGallo

The member (Zorgon)asked for an outline of the video... you just gave an answer that has nothing to do with the question or the video.

You post a video that is 2hrs long... some people would like to know what's it's about, a brief outline, rather than wasting 2hrs watching something that involves a known hoaxer.

Cheers
edit on 4/4/12 by blupblup because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 4 2012 @ 01:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by Klassified
Richard's job is to muddy the waters, and make people who question NASA look like idiots for doing so.

And to that effect, he does a great job. To think this guy takes himself seriously is to say Robin Williams really thinks he's Mork from Ork.

Having said that. Make no mistake. The best of con men always throw in some nuggets of truth, and hide them inside a plethora of half-truths and lies.

You are spot on with this

Too bad this interview has already happened. Would have been nice to call in and ask Hoagland what happened to the Comet Elenin UFO....How are the Nazi's on the Moon doing & what have they been up to as far as their latest shenanigans against NASA.....Soooo many other great questions to ask the Lord of the HairHelmet Ring.

posted on Apr, 4 2012 @ 01:31 PM
link   
reply to post by blupblup

To sum up the show, he basically thinks the author of the movie John Carter, was fictionalizing fact. and that the movie sets look like some of the geological features on mars. So this movie somehow proves his hair brain ideas.

He also says that all the bad reviews for the movie constitute a conspiracy to discourage people from learning the 'truth' about mars.

Other than that, it's bla bla bla,
"I've got 40 000 face book friends, and I can change the world because my friends also have friends."
Same old Narcissistic delusions.

edit on 4-4-2012 by rom12345 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 4 2012 @ 01:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by ho chi minh
i terminated my subscription to coast to coast
streamlink mainly because of clowns like this.
I could only listen to the first 5 mins posted here.
Just having to hear Noory crawling to the man
and telling him how great he is,aarrrggghh.

Can't stand him. Add Hoagland and I use the closed captions feature.

posted on Apr, 4 2012 @ 01:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by rom12345
reply to post by blupblup

To sum up the show, he basically thinks the author of the movie John Carter, was fictionalizing fact. and that the movie sets look like some of the geological features on mars. So this movie somehow proves his hair brain ideas.

Other than that, it's bla bla bla,
"I've got 40 000 face book friends, and I can change the world because my friends also have friends."
Same old Narcissistic delusions.

Just like Hoagland willfully and knowingly plagiarized Dr. Judy Wood's presentation, he stole this concept from Jay Wiedner's Kubrick 2001 and faked moon landings speculation.

posted on Apr, 4 2012 @ 01:36 PM
link   

Why have you grown a distaste when it comes to Hoagland? What did he say to promote him into a clown in your opinion?

EDIT: I see I am too late....you already answered my question.

edit on 4/4/2012 by zatara because: of being too late

posted on Apr, 4 2012 @ 01:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by blupblup

The member (Zorgon)asked for an outline of the video... you just gave an answer that has nothing to do with the question or the video.

I sent Zorgon a U2U and if he wants more from me, he's going to have to get an avatar.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join