It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hundreds of Secret Societies; Here's One Reason Why

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 4 2012 @ 11:28 AM
link   
In his book titled "The Element Encyclopdeia of Secret Societies," John Michael Greer gives us an alphabetical listing of hundreds of secret societies. For those of you who want to dig deeper into these societies this is the book to get.

Mr. Greer admits to being a member of several of these societies, and he gives us an inside look into each of their origins. I must tell you that while this book is an excellent source for knowing about these groups, John doesn't reveal the secret agendas of any of them. In most cases he makes an obvious attempt to "white-wash" a society, on other occasions he slips up and gives us some real important information. (You must remember that the all members of these societies are under the threat of death if they reveal ANY truth about these secret agendas.)

The shear number of these secret societies is staggering, but then, it has to be. You see, the head of the Illuminati, the "main office," learned long ago that as just one single society, under one single name, it was/would be, too obvious that "they" were behind the corruption and lies that got exposed by the public. To remedy this, "they" formed many different societies, under many different names. This allowed the "main office" to keep their hands "clean" of this negative exposure (to a certain degree).

The KGC, for example, is a secret society. Many people say this society no longer exists, but it does. Anyway, during the Civil War, the KGC was infamous for looting towns, raping women, killing the men and boys, etc., in towns where the War was NOT EVEN being fought. The main goal of the KGC was to aquire as much money as they could in order to, some say, have the financing to start a second Civil War where the South would win. My point here is that when these crimes were reported, it was the KGC and ONLY the KGC who got the blame. Folks back then didn't realize that the KGC was connected to the Masons and to ALL other secret societies.

Jesse James was KGC, he was also a murderer, a thief, a liar and so on. But, in typical Masonic/Illuminati fashion, "they" had Hollywood portray Jesse as an American Hero, making him look like one of the good guys.
I remember growing up hoping to be like Jesse (after watching the movies about his life). What a sorry @$$ story we were/are told by the Illuminati concerning Jesse James. And this same thing happens ALL THE TIME, the most dicpicable Masons and Illuminati members are portrayed as "Great Americans" and have streets and AIRPORTS and other things named after them, to "honor" them and their "accomplishments."

After the Civil War good ol' Jesse was protecting the treasure rooms of these secret societies, like the Masonic treasure rooms in my home town. So, knowing Jesse was KGC, yet he's protecting the Masonic treasure rooms after the War (as well as the treasure rooms of other secret societies) it's clear to see that, even though there are hundreds of "names," they are ALL WORKING AS ONE.

You can see this same "game plan" within our very own goverment (which should make sense because our government is occupied by Masons and Illuminati). In our goverment we have hundreds of different "offices." We have CIA, DHS, CPS, and on down the line. Each of these offices has a budget, and it is this budget that "they" are after. Sure, some money from some of these offices actually makes it to the public, but 90% of the budget is allotted to "kick-backs" and "personal growth" of the Masons/Illuminati who run that particular office.
Once in awhile, someone becomes a whistle-blower and exposes the corruption of that office, and that corruption stays "at that office" and doesn't go any further (in 99% of the cases), even though the "order" to give kick-backs comes from a higher office, the "main office". We see that the true culprits, the true thieves and liars, are not even touched because they have a "cushion" between them and the corruption of the office in question (remember the Iran-Contra Affair?).

Ladies and Gentlemen, I have writen before about the fact that the "house of cards" that is occupied by the Masons and the illuminati is about to collapse, in a hard way. Don't be too surprised when it happens, although the lies that are exposed will, I'm sure, surprise even me. No brag, just fact.

Have a great day, Ladies and Gentlemen.

posted on Apr, 4 2012 @ 11:39 AM
link   
Who is going to pull the first card? What will be the watershed moment?

posted on Apr, 4 2012 @ 11:46 AM
link   
Oh goody! I'll just bet all these secret societies have their very own treasure rooms too. I can hardly wait to hear everything you have to say.

I await your second post with baited breath

Fitz

posted on Apr, 4 2012 @ 11:58 AM
link   
reply to post by Fitzgibbon

Don't hold your breath on that mate, OP will probably just start another thread while you eventually pass out from lack of oxygen. This is number 20 right?

posted on Apr, 4 2012 @ 12:06 PM
link   
I think the real conspiracy is why the OP never post proof or replies...LOL

posted on Apr, 4 2012 @ 12:52 PM
link   
reply to post by abeverage

It's obvious he's digging for gold.

I've haunted ATS for 10 years. The Masons keep their information secret. Haven't seen them drop one bomb yet.

posted on Apr, 4 2012 @ 01:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by dign4it
I remember growing up hoping to be like Jesse (after watching the movies about his life).
Was it this one?

Say what you will about Jesse, but the James Gang sure knew how to groove…

posted on Apr, 4 2012 @ 01:21 PM
link   
Hundreds of secret societies each with their own treasure rooms, so I should be able to walk down the street and dig straight down to find a treasure room as they should just blanket terra ferma. I have some bills I need paid off, so lets get to digging.

posted on Apr, 4 2012 @ 01:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by dign4it
In his book titled "The Element Encyclopdeia of Secret Societies," John Michael Greer…
Ah. OK, so this is from the same author who wrote Art and Practice of Geomancy, The: Divination, Magic, and Earth Wisdom of the Renaissance and The UFO Phenomenon: Fact, Fantasy and Disinformation. Oh, and I see he's Grand Archdruid of the Ancient Order of Druids in America. Good to know. (Wait, didn't the druids vote for Bush?)
edit on 2012.4.4 by JoshNorton because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 4 2012 @ 03:49 PM
link   
Wow, i ran into another thread with this absentie OP. No proof to any of his "valid" points and his "I know for a fact" attitude. I said it before, this guy is garbage.

posted on Apr, 5 2012 @ 09:13 AM
link   
reply to post by dign4it

This is a very cool book. I found it at a local bookstore in the discounted coffee table book section.

It's not bound very well, though, and mine is kept in the bathroom for quick reads. I am amazed at the sheer number and beliefs of all these societies.

He did a good job and it's an interesting book.

new topics

top topics

join