It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why do I believe in Drake

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 5 2012 @ 10:23 AM
link   
reply to post by Patifier

I believe it can be true. People need to remember, a lot of the people who join the military do so with noble reasons. Many even see it as a way to show how much of a good person they are. There has to be some who recognised the evil and said "ok, ill play the game by their rules until I see an opening. the people aren't awake enough yet anyway. making a move now would be foolhardy." Perhaps the plan is passed down to the next generation, with instructions to play dumb and stay still until the moment is right, and ripe. Maybe still other family members and close friends are tasked with waking up the public by putting out info here and there. Now with the internet this has never been easier and there is truly a full on informational war going on.

posted on Apr, 5 2012 @ 02:14 PM
link   
reply to post by 3n19m470

People, get a grip on reality.

David Wilcock has been scamming the world since the mid 90s. Ascension 2000?

Take a proven liar, add an anonymous arseclown and what do you get? Truth?

Give me a break, better yet, give yourself a break.

edit on 5-4-2012 by PulsusMeusGallo because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 1 2012 @ 09:45 AM
link   
So its May where are the mass arrests? First it as March then April here we are in May and nothing. If 80% of the military is on board whats the hold up? I'll tell you what the hold up is this is all BS!

posted on May, 1 2012 @ 10:31 AM
link   
I have listened to Drake for hours. He has been prolific in the last month.
My own take:

1. Drake's crew - The radio stations he appears on are awful! Angry amateurs railing about their hobby horses. Not serious people. And Fulford looks like an unmade bed. I'd throw him some change if I saw him in the street. And folksy old Drake on the porch having a smoke break. Please.

2. 'The people' - Drake keeps on going on about the papers sent to the Hague. By what authority did he send them? A few people got together and had a meeting - how are they supposed to represent 'the people'? They are not elected, they hold no commission, authority or representative capacity. On that basis, any 10, 50, 100, whatever people could get together and send documents to the Hague which would change the constitutional basis of the USA. Ridiculous.

3. Public announcements - Why jeopardise any arrest with at least 30-45 days public notice? What is the point, other than to make us feel good and sit down (as others have noted above)? And as others have noted above, the time line is slipping all the time.

4. A coup? - If it is real, it sounds awfully like a good old South American military coup. And a nasty edge is developing - Drake is now talking about executions and internments in FEMA camps. And closing borders. And the army supporting Federal Marshalls. Where do State Police fit in?

My conclusion - a bunch of well meaning fantacists, at best, and a psyop, at worst.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join