It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Government tried to make me forget what happened?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 4 2012 @ 11:49 AM
link   
So did the government only reverse time for you, or for all of reality? I mean, shouldn't you now be 3 hours behind everyone else, or did you catch up? When you think of the answers to those questions, you should realize it was a dream.

posted on Apr, 5 2012 @ 09:25 AM
link   
Dude... I wish I lived in your reality. Then I could save SO much money on my fungus bill! Just messin with ya man. Sounds like maybe they warped you either back in time, or more likely they put you into another dimension. Which would be sad because then they would either have to imprison or kill your other you that was originally living in that dimension in order for you to replace it. Ok, maybe that's going too far lol... I dunno. Seems like you got a real mystery on your hands here. Do you have an Android phone? Maybe you could get one and download one of those family safety apps that records your locations by gps, and if anything like this happens again, you could see if there are any anomalies or discrepancies, etc... I realize that doesn't exactly help you now, but it may in the future... Other than looking around the area for evidence of fire damage or new repairs to the buildings where you saw it go down, I don't really know what else to do...

posted on Apr, 6 2012 @ 05:20 AM
link   
sounds like a meth dream, if anybody is familiar with those, Ive had more than one acquaintance try to explain these to me about how its like ur dreaming while awake and your reality meshes with the dream realm, of course i wont accuse u of doing meth but i will say. comon man ur crashed out in the middle of the day. seems odd

posted on Apr, 6 2012 @ 05:42 AM
link   
Let's see what we can gather from the OP.

1. Lives at home with mom
2. Stays up till early morning, sleeps all day.
3. Doesn't work
4. Waiting for parts for gaming system.
5. Claims gov turned back time because he witnessed some event he wasn't supposed to.

Maybe it's time to get out more, perhaps get a job and hopefully the separation between reality and video games will become evident.

Now that I said what most are probably thinking, sorry to bust your chops. I hope you figure out what happened to you.

posted on Apr, 6 2012 @ 09:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by DocHolidaze
sounds like a meth dream, if anybody is familiar with those, Ive had more than one acquaintance try to explain these to me about how its like ur dreaming while awake and your reality meshes with the dream realm, of course i wont accuse u of doing meth but i will say. comon man ur crashed out in the middle of the day. seems odd

Not on drugs.

Also the reason I don't work is personal and I won't say it to people I don't know. I can definitely say that I am not on drugs though and am happy that I don't have stress from having a job or going to college. Also I am happy that I still live at home, again no stress. Stress is bad for me and if I had any well lets just say I wouldn't be here right now. Thats all I will say.
edit on 4/6/2012 by neobludragon because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 7 2012 @ 02:24 AM
link   
So I was reading this yesterday and thought it was very interesting. Then I saw the news today. Looks like you either had a premonition or else this is a very very strange co-incidence.

Props to you for believing in yourself.

posted on Apr, 7 2012 @ 07:28 AM
link   
From www.bbc.co.uk... :

"Witnesses told local media that just before the crash they saw the plane empty its fuel tank.

Bruce Nedelka, a Virginia Beach emergency official said that fuel was found on buildings and vehicles in the area.

"By doing so, he [the pilot] mitigated what could have been an absolute massive, massive fireball and fire," Mr Nedelka told the Associated Press."

posted on Apr, 7 2012 @ 07:41 AM
link   
reply to post by neobludragon

So, as I was saying (seems nobody believe you), this high military does have triangle ships. As Michael Relfe experienced, they have more than jets and guns: they can implant memory and toggle between timelines (PHILADELPHIA EXPERIMENT). Today, government has 2300 technology, according to Al Bielek. Physics confirms. Do you think there is a link between the triangular plane and the recent jet crash?

posted on May, 6 2012 @ 02:23 PM
link   
reply to post by neobludragon

I would can belive you that this as happened to you because in north Carolina there is multiple air force bases and I'm not sure witch one but one of them has been beloved to test top secret aircrafts

posted on May, 7 2012 @ 05:11 AM
link   
While it's important to keep a level head and use an amount of logic in these situations, it's equally as important to trust your gut instinct. Life is shocking us all the time, it's not as clear cut as we are lead to believe.

We shouldn't use the words "It's impossible' as concrete evidence as to why something extraordinary happens to somebody - our theory on 'possible' is purely based on our current understanding of science (and on top of that, OUR current understanding of science is most likely very, very behind the governments current understanding of science!)

In our society, we are thought to be crazy to even suggest what the OP has talked about here - but our society has been conditioned to follow the herd, to not ask questions and to bring out the pitch forks to anyone who does.

I say go with your gut! Write down any experiences like this in a notepad and keep researching until you feel satisfied.

And in response to the 'why would they forget to wipe your memory?' Surely making someone believe what they experienced was a dream is a much better way around because then, even if the person then goes on to tell everyone about it - our conditioned society would just laugh and say it was obviously a dream.....

posted on May, 7 2012 @ 05:20 AM
link   
If "the government" wanted to erase your memory, there's a foolproof way that only costs a few cents and takes just a second to use.

It's called a 9mm. It doesn't take a lot of training, it fits in a pocket, and it's permanent if done well.

Way easier than some techno-spooky thing that you'd risk losing or being exposed to the public each and every time you used it. On some guy no-one's heard of.

posted on May, 11 2012 @ 08:08 AM
link   
what drugz do you take ?

posted on May, 11 2012 @ 08:16 AM
link   
Oh no.....you gotta give up on the internet and stuff for a couple of weeks, go in nature, hang out with friends, take a break.

posted on May, 22 2012 @ 10:50 PM
link   
The government has a vested interest in controlling minds. They will use any means necessary to accomplish those goals. Hypnotics, drugs, etc. etc. We know that the CIA has experimented with '___' and God knows what else they're up to. Personally, I wouldn't rule anything out, but I'd remain cautious to jump to conclusions, just for your own mental safety.

posted on May, 22 2012 @ 11:12 PM
link   
Some dreams are very real -- I am sure you must've had at least one where you wake up, realize you need to take a pee, head to the bathroom and (hopefully) snap out of it before pissing the bed.

Add in a loud car, the subconscious desire to keep an ear out for the mailman for your computer part, and whatever else is going on and you can come up with some strange strange dreams.

At most, maybe it was a mix of dream and premonition about the crash linked earlier.

The simplest answer is usually the most correct answer.

posted on May, 22 2012 @ 11:34 PM
link   
You cant see time in your dreams...
The digits get jumbled...
3rd

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

posted on May, 22 2012 @ 11:44 PM
link   
You can (read a letter or time), but you have to focus on it some. Same thing with colors.
edit on 22-5-2012 by PhoenixDown because: clarified

top topics

<< 1   >>

join