It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Government tried to make me forget what happened?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 4 2012 @ 09:32 AM
link   
Ok, so I am pretty sure this was NOT a dream and that the government tried to make me forget what happened but failed.

I clearly remember waking up at 1:11 PM today because my mom and her boyfriend went out somewhere and it woke me up. Her car is loud so whenever it starts up it wakes me up instantly. I went back to sleep for an hour or 2 and then woke up again at 3:55 to go and get the mail because I am waiting for something to come today to fix my bricked PSP. When I was at the mail box a black I don't know what you would call it, a fighter jet? no... it was definitely not any kinda fighter jet i've ever seen before. It was black and small. Apparently the guy flying it had crashed and was trying to get out of the area before anyone confronted him but I did. The weirdest part is the guy had the letters AVA on his suit. So I asked him "Are you from avadirect.com? I ordered a computer from you guys a few months ago." he goes "yea I was flying and my fuel tanks started to catch fire and drop from the sky its a real mess and I am waiting for a pick up." After he had said that I wake up in my bed and its only 10:11 AM. Something tells me this was not just a dream and that this actually happened cause they were testing a new fighter jet.

I do believe this to be real because I live in North Carolina. I've heard that this is a government state so this wouldn't surprise me that they would do this. Any help to figure out if this was not just a dream is appreciated. I wanna know what is going on and why I would remember.

posted on Apr, 4 2012 @ 09:43 AM
link   
I'm sorry but I'm going to have to say it was just a dream. You say that you slept a long time and went back to sleep (even if in the dream, you were dreaming, right? ) and so it's easy for our minds to capture old information and put it together into a dream. It's just how the mind processes things. You dreamt about the jet and technology selling place because you dealt with them recently and so that was in your dream. You were also worried about fixing your PSP and so that was rightfully incorporated as well. Besides, if someone crashed a jet and fell from that high in the sky, 1) The pilot would have ejected and 2) If he did not eject, he wouldn't be alive and well enough to be there talking to you. He'd either be dead or hanging upon the brink of death.

posted on Apr, 4 2012 @ 09:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by neobludragon
Ok, so I am pretty sure this was NOT a dream....

Strange dream, or was it real?

This morning I was having a dream about my old buddy...
Was this a dream or did this actually happen?

Something definitely happened to me today at 11:11 GMT

At 5:45 I woke up from a dream that I had of demonic voices talking to me...

Since you're asking for opinions, mine is that you need to start to learn the difference between dreams and reality, and then also to stop taking dreams so seriously.
Since you asked.

posted on Apr, 4 2012 @ 09:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by Myomistress
I'm sorry but I'm going to have to say it was just a dream. You say that you slept a long time and went back to sleep (even if in the dream, you were dreaming, right? ) and so it's easy for our minds to capture old information and put it together into a dream. It's just how the mind processes things. You dreamt about the jet and technology selling place because you dealt with them recently and so that was in your dream. You were also worried about fixing your PSP and so that was rightfully incorporated as well. Besides, if someone crashed a jet and fell from that high in the sky, 1) The pilot would have ejected and 2) If he did not eject, he wouldn't be alive and well enough to be there talking to you. He'd either be dead or hanging upon the brink of death.
I never have dealt with fighter jets before and like I said it looked like it was new technology, so maybe thats why he didn't die. I am convinced that I did wake up at 1:11 PM though because I looked at my phone and thats exactly what I saw the first time, then went back to sleep, woke back up at 3:55 PM (2 hours later) and went to check the mail (my mail man comes around 2-4 PM) So I really don't believe this was just some dream.

posted on Apr, 4 2012 @ 09:50 AM
link   
So the government wound back hours of reality because you saw something, and it didn't even erase your memory?

How incompetent...

posted on Apr, 4 2012 @ 09:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by alfa1

Ok, so I am pretty sure this was NOT a dream....

Strange dream, or was it real?

This morning I was having a dream about my old buddy...
Was this a dream or did this actually happen?

Something definitely happened to me today at 11:11 GMT

At 5:45 I woke up from a dream that I had of demonic voices talking to me...

Since you're asking for opinions, mine is that you need to start to learn the difference between dreams and reality, and then also to stop taking dreams so seriously.
Since you asked.

Difference between those dreams and this dream is I remember waking up this time and like I said my mothers vehicle is what woke me up. I always wake up from that so this is different.

posted on Apr, 4 2012 @ 09:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by j-man
So the government wound back hours of reality because you saw something, and it didn't even erase your memory?

How incompetent...

Well from what the dude told me maybe they didn't have enough time to roll back everything. Besides from just the tanks falling he said it was causing fires and such, so amongst the midst of all going on they coulda easily forgotten to erase my memory.

posted on Apr, 4 2012 @ 09:56 AM
link   
I'm still of the firm opinion that this was just a dream. You can dream about waking up, I've done it before. I've gone through my entire morning routine before only to wake up in bed and realize that it was just a dream and I am not dressed, groomed, and my bladder is usually still quite full.
And even if it weren't a dream, just let it go. It happened, it's done with there's nothing more to do with it. :/

Still saying dream, others around you would probably "remember" an event like that as well unless you live in the middle of nowhere. Just giving my honest opinions as you requested in the OP.

posted on Apr, 4 2012 @ 10:01 AM
link   

I'm still of the firm opinion that this was just a dream. You can dream about waking up, I've done it before. I've gone through my entire morning routine before only to wake up in bed and realize that it was just a dream and I am not dressed, groomed, and my bladder is usually still quite full.
And even if it weren't a dream, just let it go. It happened, it's done with there's nothing more to do with it. :/

Still saying dream, others around you would probably "remember" an event like that as well unless you live in the middle of nowhere. Just giving my honest opinions as you requested in the OP.

I can't believe it was just a dream. That was too real to be just that. Like I said though my mom drove off somewhere with her boyfriend and when I checked the time it said 1:11 PM, it wasn't 1:11AM because it was way too bright outside, also I didn't go to sleep til 6 AM this morning. So it doesn't make sense that I have so much energy right now unless all of what I said did happen and they rolled back the time.

posted on Apr, 4 2012 @ 10:01 AM
link   

You can dream about waking up, I've done it before.

I can beat you on that, I've been double embedded.
Dreamt that I woke up, got out of bed, and only after a while realised I was still asleep, so I woke up.
But I was actually still asleep and only dreamt that I'd woken up, so had to wake up properly for a second time before I was really awake.

posted on Apr, 4 2012 @ 10:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by j-man

How incompetent...

Well from what the dude told me maybe they didn't have enough time to roll back everything. Besides from just the tanks falling he said it was causing fires and such, so amongst the midst of all going on they coulda easily forgotten to erase my memory.

Not if they TRIED to do it, like the title implies...

c'mon man...

posted on Apr, 4 2012 @ 10:05 AM
link   
So then what is the real reason they rewound time? I know I woke up at 1:11 PM today, that is something I do not forget and I would not have so much energy if this wasn't true. I would be still tired and easily been able to fall back asleep, but I tried and to no avail I got up came on here and posted.

posted on Apr, 4 2012 @ 10:29 AM
link   
Okay, let me try to inject some logic by asking you another very important question. Why go to the entirety of the trouble of reversing time itself (which I would like to note is impossible) just because one man saw something that he "wasn't supposed to" ? Wouldn't it be easier just to contain you and eliminate you if you think that the government is so diabolical and up in everyone's business?

posted on Apr, 4 2012 @ 10:34 AM
link   
reply to post by neobludragon

Well, there is a possibility this happened for real. Maybe you can remeber what was odd about the plane?

posted on Apr, 4 2012 @ 10:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by swan001

Well, there is a possibility this happened for real. Maybe you can remeber what was odd about the plane?

www.fighter-planes.com... it looked like Aurora. The plane in the 2010-2020 list, all the way at the bottom.
edit on 4/4/2012 by neobludragon because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 4 2012 @ 10:47 AM
link   

Hum. This Aurora is triangle shaped jet. The cream of the cream, have I been telled. I think the ''AVA'' may have wanted you to remeber this ''dream''. That would explain you incomplete memory erasure.
These planes are linked to the Illuminati. ''A'' and ''V'' figures in their symbol. I just can't understand one point: why the Illuminati wants you to remember this?

posted on Apr, 4 2012 @ 10:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by swan001

Hum. This Aurora is triangle shaped jet. The cream of the cream, have I been telled. I think the ''AVA'' may have wanted you to remeber this ''dream''. That would explain you incomplete memory erasure.
These planes are linked to the Illuminati. ''A'' and ''V'' figures in their symbol. I just can't understand one point: why the Illuminati wants you to remember this?
I wish I knew too, but i'm sure other people still believe its just a "dream" I guess I'll just have to wait and see what happens.

posted on Apr, 4 2012 @ 11:27 AM
link   
Why are you waking up at 1 in the afternoon?

posted on Apr, 4 2012 @ 11:33 AM
link   
Why were you in bed at that time of the day ?
That's what I find strange ?

Unless you work night's ?

Peace

posted on Apr, 4 2012 @ 11:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by ProRipp
Why were you in bed at that time of the day ?
That's what I find strange ?

Unless you work night's ?

Peace

I don't work.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join