It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO's/Aliens are real! Reported by the media, evidence 100% authentic.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 24 2004 @ 03:32 PM
link   
I was reading the guest forum and a man named Billy Miers has the most authentic proof ever produced which no one can debunk or prove to be faked and this is from scientists and alot of high profile people even the Amazing Randi tried to debunk his evidence but withdrew himself from it (guess he didnt want to lose 1mil dollars eh?)

The Meier Contacts meet all standards for a preponderance of proof beyond a reasonable doubt. All challenges by scientists and skeptics, to duplicate or debunk the physical and prophetic evidence, have been soundly defeated. The Meier Contacts are, therefore, the most important story in all of human history.

These are the different medias reporting his proof.

May Mystic Pop Article

Register-Guard Article

Sun Article My personal daily entertainment!:up

From the January 20, 2004 issue of the national tabloid the Sun

New Delhi Journal Article

Nexus Magazine Article

Michael Horn's article from UFO Magazine:
"Beyond Great UFO Photos"

His website

www.theyfly.com...

So there you all go Aliens/UFO's DO exist so theres no need to debate anymore as theres plenty of authentic evidence.

This is just one excellent example.

posted on Sep, 24 2004 @ 03:36 PM
link   
There is currently a Guest Speaker Event going on with Mr. Horn. If you wish to participate, please go to this forum, and look over the guidelines. One such guideline, is not to have other threads regarding the Speaker, outside of the forum event, while the event is taking place. This is the reason the thread will be locked. Please U2U me if you have any questions on this.

Thanks!

new topics

join