It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Can You Imagine?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 4 2012 @ 06:30 AM
link   
Can you imagine if we had ATS,and the internet back in the days of Jesus Christ. I wonder how many threads would be going on about is he real?..Is he using magic of some sort to heal people?..Is the disciples in on it?..

Can you imagine if we had ATS back in the world war 2 days? What kind of threads would be going on about Hitler, and his plans for world domination.

Can you absolutely even try to imagine if we had ATS back when Roswell happen? I don't think there's enough bandwidth for the threads that would follow these subjects. Just a thought I had, and figured I would share. That's all!

posted on Apr, 4 2012 @ 06:36 AM
link   
Can you imagine if Spongue Bob had internet?

vvv

posted on Apr, 4 2012 @ 06:43 AM
link   
can you imagine if in todays age people would use the internet for good and to learn?!!!
what a world that would be!

peace

posted on Apr, 4 2012 @ 07:04 AM
link   
reply to post by VreemdeVlieendeVoorwep

I dont think Patrick has the sense to open his e-mail so thats a moot point..

posted on Apr, 4 2012 @ 07:49 AM
link   
if we had the net and ats during jesus' life, he would've be debunked and years of christians forcing their beleifs on others wouldn't have happened.
im not against the religion, just their ways to make you feel less moral or human just as a recruiting method.
pure evil.

if we had it during WW2 then the site would be shut down during the war to prevent sensitive info from being published online.

imagine if we had the internet and google earth when the first explorers set out to discover new lands.
edit on 4/4/2012 by listerofsmeg because: my typing sucks

top topics

join