It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bunny Boiler alert!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 24 2004 @ 03:21 PM
link   
Okay i have always liked this girl who i have known for quite a few years, now it has always been obvious that we like each other, we always flirted and talked about getting together but never really got round to it,

Now the other day we decided we were going to meet up by i had to call off for work commitments (honestly) and she was angry with me, i didnt really care bout her being angry though, do later that night she text me and i never replied to her text as i had no money in my phone, so she text me 2 times every 5 minutes for about an hour saying, why arent you talking to me? do you not like me? why dont you like me? i really like yo! and so on,

Now i actually found it funny howw she was ating until about three o clock in the morning when she called me up crying and screaming at me
" why are you using me i love you!"

now i was kinda um scared sh*tless lol so i hung up, now she seems to be telling everyone that i was using her and messing her around,

what the f*ck is up with that!

posted on Sep, 24 2004 @ 03:25 PM
link   
Why do I get the feeling that there is something being left out? Was this going to be your first date? What is her age? Did you have casual sex with her and she thought that it was serious? Confusing!

posted on Sep, 26 2004 @ 09:51 AM
link   
no we never done nything together, we were going to meet up then she just kinda turned into some kinda possesive fruit loop, god women are so bloody confusing!

posted on Sep, 26 2004 @ 08:08 PM
link   
How old are you guys?

Dude just talk to her, explain to her that you had other commitments and had no money on your phone to contact her back... tell her that you dont appreciate everyone being told your using her and basically COMMUNICATE... stuff liek this always (or nearly always) comes down to lack of communication... and the fact that chicks are crazy...

new topics

top topics

join